Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > US Congress & The Legislative Branch
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

US Congress & The Legislative Branch Discuss Democrats vote to open up amnesty plan for illegal immigrants to include sex offender at the Political Forums; Can't get amnesty for illegal aliens passed on it's own merits? No problem, bury it in the massive $3.5 trillion ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-17-2021, 10:35 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 19,720
Thanks: 13,301
Thanked 14,499 Times in 8,365 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Democrats vote to open up amnesty plan for illegal immigrants to include sex offender

Can't get amnesty for illegal aliens passed on it's own merits? No problem, bury it in the massive $3.5 trillion Biden spending plan poised to be rammed through Congress as a "reconciliation" measure. Democrats have good reason to hide this amnesty bill from public scrutiny.

Quote:
During a mark-up hearing for the Democrats’ budget reconciliation on September 13th, Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee voted against various amendments that would have prevented numerous convicted criminals and gang members from obtaining a green card and ultimately obtaining citizenship as part of an amnesty effort.
According to the beyond idiotic Judiciary Committee chair Jerry Nadler

Quote:
House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler defended the votes against the DUI measures, saying the following during the meeting:

“Whether someone has to wear six or 10 or 20 convictions of DUI 30 years ago, someone could…change.

You may have any number of convictions for DUI — because you’re a drunk, because you’re an alcoholic — but you also may cease to be an alcoholic, and we all know people…who are no longer alcoholics and ought to be able to enjoy the benefits of the law.”
Never mind the average American would agree with with rejecting anyone with 20 DUI convictions in their life as unsuitable to be given a green card enabling them to collect welfare benefits and taxpayer funded medical care.

Of course if 20 DUI doesn't bar someone from getting a green card then no criminal history will. No surprise in Biden's open borders America career criminals are welcome.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...sex-offenders/
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-17-2021, 11:06 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,926
Thanks: 11,497
Thanked 8,397 Times in 4,778 Posts
Default Re: Democrats vote to open up amnesty plan for illegal immigrants to include sex offe

The Dems are dead set to destroy this country as we know it. There is no logical reason to permit someone with a criminal history to be given amnesty.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-17-2021, 12:10 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 86,491
Thanks: 56,740
Thanked 26,726 Times in 19,186 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Democrats vote to open up amnesty plan for illegal immigrants to include sex offe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Can't get amnesty for illegal aliens passed on it's own merits? No problem, bury it in the massive $3.5 trillion Biden spending plan poised to be rammed through Congress as a "reconciliation" measure. Democrats have good reason to hide this amnesty bill from public scrutiny.



According to the beyond idiotic Judiciary Committee chair Jerry Nadler



Never mind the average American would agree with with rejecting anyone with 20 DUI convictions in their life as unsuitable to be given a green card enabling them to collect welfare benefits and taxpayer funded medical care.

Of course if 20 DUI doesn't bar someone from getting a green card then no criminal history will. No surprise in Biden's open borders America career criminals are welcome.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...sex-offenders/
Are we talking about gang members or are we talking about 30 year old dui's?
it seems both sides are exaggerating.
__________________
Who killed Ashley Babbitt? Trump killed Ashley Babbitt that's who!!!
seen in passing
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-17-2021, 12:33 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,926
Thanks: 11,497
Thanked 8,397 Times in 4,778 Posts
Default Re: Democrats vote to open up amnesty plan for illegal immigrants to include sex offe

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Are we talking about gang members or are we talking about 30 year old dui's?
it seems both sides are exaggerating.
You may want to re-read the post. Dems denied an amendment that would have prevented someone with 20 DUI's from receiving amnesty. What possible reason could they cite to hold that position?
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-17-2021, 02:00 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 86,491
Thanks: 56,740
Thanked 26,726 Times in 19,186 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Democrats vote to open up amnesty plan for illegal immigrants to include sex offe

Also are they deporting anyone?


Biden admin to step up deportation of Haitians to address migrant surge, documents say
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...s-say-n1279449
__________________
Who killed Ashley Babbitt? Trump killed Ashley Babbitt that's who!!!
seen in passing
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-17-2021, 02:17 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,926
Thanks: 11,497
Thanked 8,397 Times in 4,778 Posts
Default Re: Democrats vote to open up amnesty plan for illegal immigrants to include sex offe

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Also are they deporting anyone?


Biden admin to step up deportation of Haitians to address migrant surge, documents say
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...s-say-n1279449
Why do you have such a problem staying on topic? This thread is about the amnesty plan that the Dems are trying to shove into a reconciliation bill. If you want to talk about deporting Haitians, start another thread.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 09-17-2021, 04:50 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 86,491
Thanks: 56,740
Thanked 26,726 Times in 19,186 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Democrats vote to open up amnesty plan for illegal immigrants to include sex offe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
Why do you have such a problem staying on topic? This thread is about the amnesty plan that the Dems are trying to shove into a reconciliation bill. If you want to talk about deporting Haitians, start another thread.
This is on topic. The topic of immigration, yes.
you say biden is opening borders. I posted he is putting immigrants out.
I would have to see the bill to know if the allegations are true. mean time much is being done that you like.
__________________
Who killed Ashley Babbitt? Trump killed Ashley Babbitt that's who!!!
seen in passing
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 09-18-2021, 07:31 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 19,720
Thanks: 13,301
Thanked 14,499 Times in 8,365 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Democrats vote to open up amnesty plan for illegal immigrants to include sex offe

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
This is on topic. The topic of immigration, yes.
you say biden is opening borders. I posted he is putting immigrants out.
I would have to see the bill to know if the allegations are true. mean time much is being done that you like.
The OP has a direct quote from House Judiciary committee Chair Nadler offering up the ridiculous notion that 20 DUI convictions shouldn't disqualify someone from receiving immigration amnesty. But the queen of drive by video posts who insists readers should marinate in hours of radical Leftist nutcase idiotic ranting she doesn’t understand to extract some 5 seconds of lunacy she clings to can't do a simple search to see Congressman Nadler making a fool of himself yet again.
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
amnesty, democrats, for, illegal, immigrants, include, offender, open, plan, sex, vote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0