Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > US Congress & The Legislative Branch
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

US Congress & The Legislative Branch Discuss House to formally condemn trump for racist tweets aimed at freshmen minority democrat at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop Their “home country” is the United States. No, the whole point of the tweet was to ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2019, 07:29 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,677
Thanks: 790
Thanked 7,279 Times in 5,204 Posts
Default Re: House to formally condemn trump for racist tweets aimed at freshmen minority demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
Their “home country” is the United States. No, the whole point of the tweet was to try to frame American women of color with Hispanic, African or Middle Eastern heritage as not real Americans.
Seems to me that each one of those ogre's buttholes needs to realize that nobody sane gives a rat's ass what Trump said to them.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2019, 07:43 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 86,358
Thanks: 56,708
Thanked 26,710 Times in 19,173 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: House to formally condemn trump for racist tweets aimed at freshmen minority demo

Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2019, 08:52 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,446
Thanks: 10,776
Thanked 14,756 Times in 7,969 Posts
Default Re: House to formally condemn trump for racist tweets aimed at freshmen minority demo

President Trump uses Twitter to tease and confuse Democrats the same way I use a laser pointer to tease my cats.

Hilarious.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2019, 09:29 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 19,618
Thanks: 13,224
Thanked 14,348 Times in 8,290 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: House to formally condemn trump for racist tweets aimed at freshmen minority demo

House Democrats couldn't bring themselves to specifically condemn Omar after she claimed support for Israel was all about the Benjamins but they will jump at the chance to falsely label Trump a racist.

Democrats want to pretend the American hating quartet of first term members of Congress are just trying to point out where we fall short of our ideals with their never ending stream of slander and grievances. It's the same playbook Michelle Obama used when she complained that America was a mean country from the comfort of her million $ plus mansion or shared that her husband's nomination made her really proud of the country, first time in a long time.

Think these complaints were just blowing off steam ? Michele's mean country complaint was about having to pay back their student loans. Now, all the leading Democrat contenders want free college and student loan forgiveness. The self centered complaints of the squad which Democrats are terrified to oppose due to identity politics become foundational planks of the party platform. Just look at the green new deal a childish middle school term paper that even the so-called moderate Joe Biden was forced to pledge fealty to.
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2019, 10:18 AM
Jaaaman's Avatar
Outing liberal stupidity
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: South Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 596
Thanks: 1,645
Thanked 400 Times in 259 Posts
Default Re: House to formally condemn trump for racist tweets aimed at freshmen minority demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
House Democrats couldn't bring themselves to specifically condemn Omar after she claimed support for Israel was all about the Benjamins but they will jump at the chance to falsely label Trump a racist.

Democrats want to pretend the American hating quartet of first term members of Congress are just trying to point out where we fall short of our ideals with their never ending stream of slander and grievances. It's the same playbook Michelle Obama used when she complained that America was a mean country from the comfort of her million $ plus mansion or shared that her husband's nomination made her really proud of the country, first time in a long time.

You are 100% correct. It's right out of the playbook of Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals". They follow this playbook to a "T".
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2019, 11:23 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,446
Thanks: 10,776
Thanked 14,756 Times in 7,969 Posts
Default Re: House to formally condemn trump for racist tweets aimed at freshmen minority demo

Here is what the President actually said. Please pointout the racism exampled.


So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all),


There is no race mentioned here. Indeed Trump is pointing out that these people like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib continue day in and day out to say that they are proud of the *bleep*hole countries they come from. In Omar’s case, it is Somalia, and in Tlaib’s case, it is the so-called “nation” of Palestine. Trump rightfully points out that these two nations are dangerous, racist, and failed nations. Trump is right.


Trump goes on:
… now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE

Last edited by FrancSevin; 07-16-2019 at 11:43 AM..
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2019, 11:59 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,821
Thanks: 11,290
Thanked 8,270 Times in 4,709 Posts
Default Re: House to formally condemn trump for racist tweets aimed at freshmen minority demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
Here is what the President actually said. Please pointout the racism exampled.


So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all),


There is no race mentioned here. Indeed Trump is pointing out that these people like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib continue day in and day out to say that they are proud of the *bleep*hole countries they come from. In Omar’s case, it is Somalia, and in Tlaib’s case, it is the so-called “nation” of Palestine. Trump rightfully points out that these two nations are dangerous, racist, and failed nations. Trump is right.


Trump goes on:
… now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run.
Apparently, if you are able to read between the lines like the left does, that is blatant racism as they know what he means. I just wish I was able to decipher that coded language the way the left seems to be able to do.

Meanwhile, the actual racism by these 4 "women of color" (again, one of the dumbest labels I've yet seen) is completely ignored by the left. When Rep. Ayanna Pressley said that Democrats don't need "any more black faces that don't want to be a black voice", the media must have been looking the other way as that does nothing to promote the narrative that Trump is a racist.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...-to-be-a-black
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2019, 01:49 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,677
Thanks: 790
Thanked 7,279 Times in 5,204 Posts
Default Re: House to formally condemn trump for racist tweets aimed at freshmen minority demo

Only people suffering from brain flatulence believe Trump's words were racist.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Manitou For This Useful Post:
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2019, 02:41 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,446
Thanks: 10,776
Thanked 14,756 Times in 7,969 Posts
Default Re: House to formally condemn trump for racist tweets aimed at freshmen minority demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
Only people suffering from brain flatulence believe Trump's words were racist.
I would have thought Constantthrowup would have posted something he thought brusque and bitingly clever by now.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2019, 02:53 PM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,554
Thanks: 1,966
Thanked 13,214 Times in 8,276 Posts
Default Re: House to formally condemn trump for racist tweets aimed at freshmen minority demo

That poor race card is about dead.

CNN, MSNBC say 'racist' more than 1,100 times regarding Trump 'go back' tweet since Sunday
__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aimed, condemn, democrat, for, formally, freshmen, house, minority, racist, trump, tweets

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0