Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > US Congress & The Legislative Branch
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

US Congress & The Legislative Branch Discuss GOP Group Meeting In Secret To Undermine Donald Trump Investigation | Rachel Maddow | at the Political Forums; You Tube You Tube Looks like we already have a constitutional crises....

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-21-2017, 02:53 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 74,318
Thanks: 53,302
Thanked 25,435 Times in 18,075 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default GOP Group Meeting In Secret To Undermine Donald Trump Investigation | Rachel Maddow |


Looks like we already have a constitutional crises.
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-21-2017, 12:38 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,083
Thanks: 2,624
Thanked 3,754 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Re: GOP Group Meeting In Secret To Undermine Donald Trump Investigation | Rachel Madd



Rachel must have missed the celebration yesterday. the GOP is finally starting to unite.

If the Libs don't stop next years economic boom, it will be curtains for them come November.

Have no fear Salty, your friends will do EVERYTHING they can to stop our massive economic recovery. They will Lie, Cheat and Steal. NOTHING will be off the table.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-22-2017, 07:55 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 74,318
Thanks: 53,302
Thanked 25,435 Times in 18,075 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: GOP Group Meeting In Secret To Undermine Donald Trump Investigation | Rachel Madd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post


Rachel must have missed the celebration yesterday. the GOP is finally starting to unite.

If the Libs don't stop next years economic boom, it will be curtains for them come November.

Have no fear Salty, your friends will do EVERYTHING they can to stop our massive economic recovery. They will Lie, Cheat and Steal. NOTHING will be off the table.
there's nothing left on that table because your friends have already lied and cheated to steal it.
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-25-2017, 12:14 PM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,057
Thanks: 1,777
Thanked 10,683 Times in 6,619 Posts
Default Re: GOP Group Meeting In Secret To Undermine Donald Trump Investigation | Rachel Madd

Has Rachel admitted he has a penis yet?
__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 12-25-2017, 12:23 PM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 52,232
Thanks: 1,997
Thanked 31,962 Times in 18,662 Posts
Default Re: GOP Group Meeting In Secret To Undermine Donald Trump Investigation | Rachel Madd

Quote:
GOP Group Meeting In Secret To Undermine Donald Trump Investigation
Media/Democrats Meet Publicly to Undermine Trump Presidency...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-25-2017, 05:10 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 74,318
Thanks: 53,302
Thanked 25,435 Times in 18,075 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: GOP Group Meeting In Secret To Undermine Donald Trump Investigation | Rachel Madd

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
Media/Democrats Meet Publicly to Undermine Trump Presidency...
if by undermine you mean tell us how the gop is complicit in obstruction you're right
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 12-26-2017, 09:38 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 15,391
Thanks: 8,229
Thanked 8,929 Times in 5,514 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: GOP Group Meeting In Secret To Undermine Donald Trump Investigation | Rachel Madd

Just because former FBI Director Comey boasted about illegally leaking memos to the media in hopes of getting a special council appointed. Just because Mueller hand picked FBI pals who participated in an anti Trump conspiracy within the senior leadership ranks. Just because the FBI demanded a non disclosure agreement from the office of special council to shield themselves from Congressional oversight. Just because it now appears likely the FBI used the Russian disinformation dossier as justification for warrants to spy on the Trump transition team. Why, there is no reason to question the Chip's ability to conduct an objective investigation.

There is a Constitutional crisis alright, it comes from those Democrat partisans who insist we ignore an FBI and DOJ weaponized as extensions of the party to usurp the election. They are the insurance policy against Trump's Presidency the senior FBI agent wrote about in his text messages to his fellow FBI conspirators. Text messages that only became public thanks to a Federal lawsuit by a private group. But don't worry about Federal law enforcement bureaucrats abusing their authority to act like the old KGB undermining a President they despise, the real worry is anyone who questions their infallibility.
__________________
The Democrat's strategy for the Trump Presidency is the same one used by Stalin's secret police chief "show me the man and I will show you the crime."
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 12-26-2017, 09:47 AM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,387
Thanks: 7,960
Thanked 6,637 Times in 4,015 Posts
Default Re: GOP Group Meeting In Secret To Undermine Donald Trump Investigation | Rachel Madd

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Just because former FBI Director Comey boasted about illegally leaking memos to the media in hopes of getting a special council appointed. Just because Mueller hand picked FBI pals who participated in an anti Trump conspiracy within the senior leadership ranks. Just because the FBI demanded a non disclosure agreement from the office of special council to shield themselves from Congressional oversight. Just because it now appears likely the FBI used the Russian disinformation dossier as justification for warrants to spy on the Trump transition team. Why, there is no reason to question the Chip's ability to conduct an objective investigation.

There is a Constitutional crisis alright, it comes from those Democrat partisans who insist we ignore an FBI and DOJ weaponized as extensions of the party to usurp the election. They are the insurance policy against Trump's Presidency the senior FBI agent wrote about in his text messages to his fellow FBI conspirators. Text messages that only became public thanks to a Federal lawsuit by a private group. But don't worry about Federal law enforcement bureaucrats abusing their authority to act like the old KGB undermining a President they despise, the real worry is anyone who questions their infallibility.
The major mistake made by President Trump so far was not cutting the inaugural address short and using the time to rescind every Obama EO and appointment.

Comey, Mueller, et al is what happens when you try to play nicey nice with the enemy.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 12-26-2017, 09:50 AM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,387
Thanks: 7,960
Thanked 6,637 Times in 4,015 Posts
Default Re: GOP Group Meeting In Secret To Undermine Donald Trump Investigation | Rachel Madd

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
if by undermine you mean tell us how the gop is complicit in obstruction you're right
It's your claim, how about you tell us how the GOP is complicit?
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 12-26-2017, 11:30 AM
jamesrage's Avatar
Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,703
Thanks: 763
Thanked 927 Times in 600 Posts
Default Re: GOP Group Meeting In Secret To Undermine Donald Trump Investigation | Rachel Madd

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU6dXC1rxLs

Looks like we already have a constitutional crises.
Rachel Maddow said so then it must be true. I guess if Alex Jones says Obama's birth certificate is fake then I should believe him too.
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jamesrage For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
donald, gop, group, investigation, maddow, meeting, rachel, secret, trump, undermine

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0