Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > US Congress & The Legislative Branch
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

US Congress & The Legislative Branch Discuss Republicans Finalize Their 'F*ck Everyone Who Isn't Rich' Tax Bill at the Political Forums; Here's what's in the bill: You Tube You Tube...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2017, 10:13 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 77,077
Thanks: 54,268
Thanked 25,778 Times in 18,364 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Republicans Finalize Their 'F*ck Everyone Who Isn't Rich' Tax Bill

Here's what's in the bill:

__________________
Mueller is good at witch hunting. Its raining witches. America is GREAT.

Doreen E
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2017, 10:29 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 16,156
Thanks: 9,156
Thanked 9,748 Times in 5,949 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Republicans Finalize Their 'F*ck Everyone Who Isn't Rich' Tax Bill

Good Democrats never met a tax they didn't adore and trapped in mindless class warfare rhetoric.
__________________
The Democrat's strategy for the Trump Presidency is the same one used by Stalin's secret police chief "show me the man and I will show you the crime."
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2017, 10:57 PM
Lumara's Avatar
Belly Dance Queen
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Great Smoky Mountains
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,306
Thanks: 3,150
Thanked 2,835 Times in 1,391 Posts
Default Re: Republicans Finalize Their 'F*ck Everyone Who Isn't Rich' Tax Bill

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm not rich and I'll do better under this bill. I don't think the bill goes far enough, though; the ridiculous, misnamed "earned income credit" which goes to people who did NOT earn the money is still intact as far as I know. I'd like to see all redistribution of wealth programs end.
__________________
If at first you don't succeed, reload and try again.

Fact: There is no such thing as banning abortion; there is only banning safe and legal abortion.

How can you tell that someone is a vegan? Because they will f*cking tell you.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lumara For This Useful Post:
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2017, 12:48 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 77,077
Thanks: 54,268
Thanked 25,778 Times in 18,364 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Republicans Finalize Their 'F*ck Everyone Who Isn't Rich' Tax Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumara View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm not rich and I'll do better under this bill. I don't think the bill goes far enough, though; the ridiculous, misnamed "earned income credit" which goes to people who did NOT earn the money is still intact as far as I know. I'd like to see all redistribution of wealth programs end.
I think you are wrong and the middle class will have to make up the deficit. even when ss and etc are cut, that still leaves infrastructure spending and wars and soldiers who come back from them. I think the middle class will pay, if not in in tax, in fees plus local taxes. because they can't get it from the poor and wont ask the rich.
__________________
Mueller is good at witch hunting. Its raining witches. America is GREAT.

Doreen E
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 12-19-2017, 04:10 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,090
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 4,355 Times in 3,059 Posts
Default Re: Republicans Finalize Their 'F*ck Everyone Who Isn't Rich' Tax Bill

This is setting the stage for a roaring economy, one that will bring in far more money then high taxes on the rich.

We need the rich to spend their money, and spend it in the U.S.

This will be great for America, this is the sole reason for the left screaming about how bad it is.

The left CAN NOT and WILL NOT stand for a roaring economy and more people contributing to society.

TRUMP HAS TO BE STOPPED AT ALL COSTS>?[
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-19-2017, 08:49 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 16,156
Thanks: 9,156
Thanked 9,748 Times in 5,949 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Republicans Finalize Their 'F*ck Everyone Who Isn't Rich' Tax Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I think you are wrong and the middle class will have to make up the deficit. even when ss and etc are cut, that still leaves infrastructure spending and wars and soldiers who come back from them. I think the middle class will pay, if not in in tax, in fees plus local taxes. because they can't get it from the poor and wont ask the rich.
The comment is complete nonsense. Where is the evidence SS will be cut in response to tax reform? Nowhere to be found. SS is bankrupt, so deeply broke it will require cut backs or untenable tax increases with or without tax reform.

The rich pay an outsized share of tax revenue so it is simply class warfare to suggest it attacks the middle class.
__________________
The Democrat's strategy for the Trump Presidency is the same one used by Stalin's secret police chief "show me the man and I will show you the crime."
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2017, 10:10 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,090
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 4,355 Times in 3,059 Posts
Default Re: Republicans Finalize Their 'F*ck Everyone Who Isn't Rich' Tax Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
The comment is complete nonsense. Where is the evidence SS will be cut in response to tax reform? Nowhere to be found. SS is bankrupt, so deeply broke it will require cut backs or untenable tax increases with or without tax reform.

The rich pay an outsized share of tax revenue so it is simply class warfare to suggest it attacks the middle class.
Obviously Salty is listening to all the Democrat lies about the DANGERS of Tax Cuts.

Even after these tax reform, we will still be paying far more taxes than the government needs. If the government spent money wisely we would never have to worry about tax revenue.

I have been waiting for years to hear about one single high tax lefty that sent in extra money to the government, in order to put their money where their mouth is.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2017, 06:52 PM
Bat Bat is offline
Hinged
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,617
Thanks: 70
Thanked 1,068 Times in 642 Posts
Default Re: Republicans Finalize Their 'F*ck Everyone Who Isn't Rich' Tax Bill

Instead of listening to the wailing and moaning from the media about rich, middle class and poor, I ran the numbers on my income.
Yep, I get a tax cut. That means more of the money that I earned remains with me instead of being confiscated by an idiotic group of people that think they know best how to spend the fruits of my labor.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2017, 07:06 PM
Bat Bat is offline
Hinged
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,617
Thanks: 70
Thanked 1,068 Times in 642 Posts
Default Re: Republicans Finalize Their 'F*ck Everyone Who Isn't Rich' Tax Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumara View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm not rich and I'll do better under this bill. I don't think the bill goes far enough, though; the ridiculous, misnamed "earned income credit" which goes to people who did NOT earn the money is still intact as far as I know. I'd like to see all redistribution of wealth programs end.
I'm kind of pissed off that Marco Rubio demanded that the child tax credit go so far as to provide "refunds" to people that don't actually pay any federal income tax.
Why is the fact that some idiot that can't afford to provide for their kids the responsibility of others to give them money simply because said idiot had kids?
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 12-21-2017, 02:06 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 77,077
Thanks: 54,268
Thanked 25,778 Times in 18,364 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Republicans Finalize Their 'F*ck Everyone Who Isn't Rich' Tax Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
The comment is complete nonsense. Where is the evidence SS will be cut in response to tax reform? Nowhere to be found. SS is bankrupt, so deeply broke it will require cut backs or untenable tax increases with or without tax reform.

The rich pay an outsized share of tax revenue so it is simply class warfare to suggest it attacks the middle class.
ss is not broke

every year workers pay around $1.6 trillion into SS, so don't pee down my leg then tell me it's raining.

Quote:
Dog Man
Obviously Salty is listening to all the Democrat lies about the DANGERS of Tax Cuts.

Even after these tax reform, we will still be paying far more taxes than the government needs. If the government spent money wisely we would never have to worry about tax revenue.

I have been waiting for years to hear about one single high tax lefty that sent in extra money to the government, in order to put their money where their mouth is
.
or maybe she can add and subtract
__________________
Mueller is good at witch hunting. Its raining witches. America is GREAT.

Doreen E

Last edited by saltwn; 12-21-2017 at 02:12 AM..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bill, everyone, fck, finalize, isnt, republicans, rich, tax, their, who

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0