Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > US Congress & The Legislative Branch
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

US Congress & The Legislative Branch Discuss Tea Party letter demanding repeal of medical device tax written by medical device lob at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by Surly Should the president have sat in "that" room he was suppose to have been in during ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 09-30-2013, 04:40 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 18,009
Thanks: 11,377
Thanked 12,137 Times in 7,162 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Tea Party letter demanding repeal of medical device tax written by medical device

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly View Post
Should the president have sat in "that" room he was suppose to have been in during Benghazi while he carefully read the legalese contained in the ACA? or would it perhaps be a bit smarter for his staff to dissect it and inform him of hte important parts. Anyone who sits and thinks about the RWer scary words can eaisly see how silly (to borrow someone else's discription, cartoonish) about 99% of what the RW repeats over and over is. I noticed sunday every single Republican mentioned the POTUS and golfing in hte same sentence. Is there any evidence the President was golfing Sunday morning? Or was he ramming something else down the Republican's throats?
The ACA was passed more than 2 years before Bengazhi. You just admitted Obama hasn't bothered to read his signature legislation. The only thing he knows is what his handlers tell him. There is no evidence President Obama showed any interest in learning either the ACA or Bengazhi. The blind faith of the Obama follower is amazing.
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 09-30-2013, 05:28 PM
Surly's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Midwest
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,299
Thanks: 2,822
Thanked 3,069 Times in 2,400 Posts
Default Re: Tea Party letter demanding repeal of medical device tax written by medical device

Come on man, I dont knwo Obama and I certainly dont know what he has and has not read. I think reality slips for some of you guys. You call his handlers staff with a R in the white house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
The ACA was passed more than 2 years before Bengazhi. You just admitted Obama hasn't bothered to read his signature legislation. The only thing he knows is what his handlers tell him. There is no evidence President Obama showed any interest in learning either the ACA or Bengazhi. The blind faith of the Obama follower is amazing.
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 09-30-2013, 05:51 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,921 Times in 13,936 Posts
Default Re: Tea Party letter demanding repeal of medical device tax written by medical device

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly View Post
Come on man, I dont knwo Obama and I certainly dont know what he has and has not read. I think reality slips for some of you guys. You call his handlers staff with a R in the white house.
Or his staff handlers Something about that phrase sounds a bit off.
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 09-30-2013, 08:50 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 18,009
Thanks: 11,377
Thanked 12,137 Times in 7,162 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Tea Party letter demanding repeal of medical device tax written by medical device

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly View Post
Come on man, I dont knwo Obama and I certainly dont know what he has and has not read. I think reality slips for some of you guys. You call his handlers staff with a R in the white house.
Where has Obama discussed the details of the ACA? Not in the healthcare summit, he threw a fit when Paul ryan attempted to ask detailed questions. Left wing bloggers asked him about a clause in the bill that had received extensive reportage as outlawing private insurance, the President allowed he was "unfamiliar" with the clause, on page 16 of the text. In an interview 2 days before the final House vote Obama refused to answer reporters questions about what was in or out of the bill. Instead he offered that whatever bill made it to his desk would embody the principals of Tom Daschle. Recently when it was discovered that employee only insurance would bar other family members from receiving premium subsidies, Obama blamed Congress for "writing the bill that way" clearly he didn't know what was in the bill he signed.

I have given evidence to back my assertion Obama has next to no knowledge of the ACA. All you have offered thus far is you don't know. Sometimes the reality of Obama's incompetence intrudes on the fantasy.
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 10-01-2013, 12:20 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 81,838
Thanks: 55,605
Thanked 26,347 Times in 18,865 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Tea Party letter demanding repeal of medical device tax written by medical device

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Where has Obama discussed the details of the ACA? Not in the healthcare summit, he threw a fit when Paul ryan attempted to ask detailed questions. Left wing bloggers asked him about a clause in the bill that had received extensive reportage as outlawing private insurance, the President allowed he was "unfamiliar" with the clause, on page 16 of the text. In an interview 2 days before the final House vote Obama refused to answer reporters questions about what was in or out of the bill. Instead he offered that whatever bill made it to his desk would embody the principals of Tom Daschle. Recently when it was discovered that employee only insurance would bar other family members from receiving premium subsidies, Obama blamed Congress for "writing the bill that way" clearly he didn't know what was in the bill he signed.

I have given evidence to back my assertion Obama has next to no knowledge of the ACA. All you have offered thus far is you don't know. Sometimes the reality of Obama's incompetence intrudes on the fantasy.
I read the law online as it was being written/several updated versions. You could have done the same and if you want you can read the final bill now.
__________________
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."
- Albert Camus
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
demanding, device, letter, lob, medical, party, repeal, tax, tea, written

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0