Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Wrinkles Forum > Say "Hi" to the Forum!
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Say "Hi" to the Forum! Discuss Miss Me? at the Political Wrinkles Forum; Originally Posted by RedState You guys are all a bunch of hypocrites. I can't make a post without at least ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2018, 02:59 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,610
Thanks: 7,708
Thanked 10,640 Times in 6,011 Posts
Default Re: Miss Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
You guys are all a bunch of hypocrites. I can't make a post without at least one or two people responding with how liberals are morons or have a mental disease or some other nonsense. You included.

Franc is just still butthurt because I called him out for being a lazy liar. He still follows me around insulting me in every thread he can.

What you guys are, actually, are a bunch of snowflakes that take every criticism of Trump and Republicanism as a personal attack on yourselves.

I come here for entertainment. So I don't really take any of your insults or partisanship or dishonesty or just outright ignorance personally. I'm just a dude on the internet and the second you guys get boring, which you are already on the verge of being, I'll be one my way.


If, I had any respect for your opinions, calling me a liar would hurt.

I doesn't, because I don't.

And until you prove otherwise, it won't matter.

I've been here long enough to prove my worth and honesty to the long term members. The opinions of a troll hardly effect my reputation. Or that of anyone else here you have insulted.

If insulting members here is your entertainment, and the purpose of your posts, then I suggest the mods ask you to stop wasting our time, discuss topics with respect, or leave.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2018, 03:12 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,458
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,190 Posts
Default Re: Miss Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
We come here for debate, not one liner insults. If you choose to debate a topic, you will find many willing participants. However, debate does not require insults and personal attacks, which you seem to include in most of your posts. If you wish to be treated with respect, I suggest you show some first. If not, don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

This is a lie. And its easily proven just by looking at my post history.

And if anyone does that, take a look at the insults that get thrown my way by people including GetAClue. I've operated here with an enormous amount of restraint.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2018, 03:13 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,458
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,190 Posts
Default Re: Miss Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
If, I had any respect for your opinions, calling me a liar would hurt.

I doesn't, because I don't.

And until you prove otherwise, it won't matter.

I've been here long enough to prove my worth and honesty to the long term members. The opinions of a troll hardly effect my reputation. Or that of anyone else here you have insulted.

If insulting members here is your entertainment, and the purpose of your posts, then I suggest the mods ask you to stop wasting our time, discuss topics with respect, or leave.
Sure thing buddy. Is that why you follow me around trying to insult me in every thread I comment in?

Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2018, 04:00 PM
GottaGo's Avatar
Sanity is overrated.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Posts: 11,970
Thanks: 9,806
Thanked 7,929 Times in 5,068 Posts
Default Re: Miss Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
You guys are all a bunch of hypocrites. I can't make a post without at least one or two people responding with how liberals are morons or have a mental disease or some other nonsense. You included.

Franc is just still butthurt because I called him out for being a lazy liar. He still follows me around insulting me in every thread he can.

What you guys are, actually, are a bunch of snowflakes that take every criticism of Trump and Republicanism as a personal attack on yourselves.

I come here for entertainment. So I don't really take any of your insults or partisanship or dishonesty or just outright ignorance personally. I'm just a dude on the internet and the second you guys get boring, which you are already on the verge of being, I'll be one my way.


Please quote where I have 'insulted' any one.
__________________
Your life is the sum total of the choices you make.
If you don't laugh at yourself, a whole bunch of people will volunteer to do it for you
I never lose. I either win, or I learn....
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2018, 04:22 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,458
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,190 Posts
Default Re: Miss Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
Please quote where I have 'insulted' any one.
Sorry, I got your name mixed with getaclue. Didn't mean you at all.
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2018, 04:36 PM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,132
Thanks: 1,854
Thanked 11,848 Times in 7,413 Posts
Default Re: Miss Me?

Mexican Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas Tacos
__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hairy Jello For This Useful Post:
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2018, 05:10 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,155
Thanks: 3,820
Thanked 2,744 Times in 1,617 Posts
Default Re: Miss Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Sorry, I got your name mixed with getaclue. Didn't mean you at all.
Please show me where I insulted anyone.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 01-31-2018, 10:00 PM
mlurp's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Flatlands
Gender: Male
Posts: 37,410
Thanks: 19,093
Thanked 10,882 Times in 8,487 Posts
Default Re: Miss Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
You guys are all a bunch of hypocrites. I can't make a post without at least one or two people responding with how liberals are morons or have a mental disease or some other nonsense. You included.

Franc is just still butthurt because I called him out for being a lazy liar. He still follows me around insulting me in every thread he can.

What you guys are, actually, are a bunch of snowflakes that take every criticism of Trump and Republicanism as a personal attack on yourselves.

And why one should not leave... Loss of the fun screwing with them...

I come here for entertainment. So I don't really take any of your insults or partisanship or dishonesty or just outright ignorance personally. I'm just a dude on the internet and the second you guys get boring, which you are already on the verge of being, I'll be one my way.



Naw need to leave, I like your posts and do the replies...
Besides they like the Liberals will stop when the Donald is gone bny way of impeachment..

Yet the guy has done some good for now.. But I love the late night TV shows and their punch lines on Trump..
__________________


Improvise - Adapt - Over Come...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mlurp For This Useful Post:
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 02-01-2018, 08:36 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,155
Thanks: 3,820
Thanked 2,744 Times in 1,617 Posts
Default Re: Miss Me?

Quote:
Sorry, I got your name mixed with getaclue. Didn't mean you at all.
Still waiting for you to show me where I have insulted people.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 02-01-2018, 10:22 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,458
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,190 Posts
Default Re: Miss Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
Still waiting for you to show me where I have insulted people.
Honestly you don't matter to me that much. Anyone can read your post history if they want.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
miss

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0