Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Discussion > Religion & Philosophy
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Religion & Philosophy Discuss The Philosophy of Freedom Of Speech. at the General Discussion; Originally Posted by GetAClue No one is saying any of that. What I was referring to was language that is ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2021, 05:17 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Philosophy of Freedom Of Speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
No one is saying any of that. What I was referring to was language that is foul, insulting and racist. Surely you are able to make you points absent any of this.

However, if you plan to use this forum as a soapbox to insult groups of people based solely on their heritage, skin color or other immutable characteristics, you will be wasting your time. The members here, while deeply divided along political lines, are very much in agreement that that sort of talk is disgusting and evidence of a shallow and narrow minded person whom we would prefer to not waste our time.
What you say members here are very much in agreement with is just a sign of severe brainwashing. I couldn't tell you how often I have been banned from other forums. But never ever, ever ever.....EVER have I been banned for saying things that are wrong! I get banned because the vast majority of the members at those other forums have **** for brains. And the few who don't won't do a damn thing in support of the truth. The vast majority cannot and will not admit that they are wrong.

Let me test this fact with you. Let's see how far it goes. What you call "hatred" or "racism" wouldn't even ****ing exist unless there was a highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. And "hatred" aside, I got banned from one forum for starting a thread standing up for my right to simply dislike.

So all of the fools who think like you have gotten their way. Where crime has become a new entitlement for nigs. And the McMichael verdict has set a new legal precedent that makes it illegal for a White person to kill a nig to defend his own ****ing life!!! Is that "shallow" enough for you?
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2021, 05:22 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Philosophy of Freedom Of Speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
You've already posted in this forum in support of a claim that the holocaust is a fiction. You should be banned for that. You're free to go stand out in the street and say that racist bullshlt, but this is a private forum that has every right to ban people who post hateful lies like that.
You may be confusing me with someone else. But the holocaust IS a hoax. There is enough evidence for that to choke a herd of whales. The truth is only hateful to those who hate the truth.
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2021, 10:48 PM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 57,093
Thanks: 2,427
Thanked 39,004 Times in 21,749 Posts
Default Re: The Philosophy of Freedom Of Speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awoken View Post
So all of the fools who think like you have gotten their way. Where crime has become a new entitlement for nigs. And the McMichael verdict has set a new legal precedent that makes it illegal for a White person to kill a nig to defend his own ****ing life!!! Is that "shallow" enough for you?
Everybody wave "bye" to awoken as he drifts off to troll somewhere else...Because it won't be here...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 12-18-2021, 12:14 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 87,992
Thanks: 57,055
Thanked 26,844 Times in 19,295 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: The Philosophy of Freedom Of Speech.


g'bye!
follow the yellow brick road
(backwards to the wicked witch's house)

__________________
ďHate is like an acid. It damages the vessel in which itís stored and destroys the vessels on which itís poured.Ē
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2021, 07:47 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 20,281
Thanks: 13,902
Thanked 15,308 Times in 8,772 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: The Philosophy of Freedom Of Speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
Freedom of speech refers to the government not being able to interfere with your speech. It doesn't mean that you can say whatever you like wherever you are and that private enterprises cannot limit speech. Internet forums are private enterprises and have the ability to adopt moderation and content rules. That has nothing to do with freedom of speech.
The Biden administration openly touts its coordination with Facebook to censor so-called misinformation about Covid-19. During a WH press briefing Jen Psaki encouraged other internet platforms to adopt the same censorship regime. Who cares if it violates the Constitution, it's freedom of speech, right?

Social media plutocrats exercised their freedom of speech to censor news of Hunter's activity as bag man for the Biden crime family so as to protect their favored candidate. Nearly a year later after Kim Jung Biden is installed as President they admit their error. But that's freedom of speech, private property rights too when a junta of social media plutocrats openly manipulates their content in favor of a political party in return for legislation shielding them from libel. As we recently saw with the huge settlement awarded to an innocent teenager as compensation for media smears libel laws would be a risk exposure for social media plutocrats if they weren't protected by law.
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2021, 10:17 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,434
Thanks: 9,940
Thanked 8,610 Times in 5,693 Posts
Default Re: The Philosophy of Freedom Of Speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awoken View Post
You may be confusing me with someone else. But the holocaust IS a hoax. There is enough evidence for that to choke a herd of whales. The truth is only hateful to those who hate the truth.
Wow, I didn't realize they had photo shop in 1945 and were able to make thousands of fake pictures and videos, who knew?

And all those GI's that said they saw it personally must have been paid off by Hitler when he re-emerged from his bunker.
__________________
Political Correctness, is Fascism masquerading as manners - George Carlin.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 12-21-2021, 02:23 AM
RightofCenterLeftofCrazy
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Idaho
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,082
Thanks: 65
Thanked 1,034 Times in 540 Posts
Default Re: The Philosophy of Freedom Of Speech.

This has left me rather curious as to how old "awoken" is.

Also, if he is truly an idiot, or if he's testing boundaries, trying to see how much people are willing to tolerate.
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 12-21-2021, 10:40 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,434
Thanks: 9,940
Thanked 8,610 Times in 5,693 Posts
Default Re: The Philosophy of Freedom Of Speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenock View Post
This has left me rather curious as to how old "awoken" is.

Also, if he is truly an idiot, or if he's testing boundaries, trying to see how much people are willing to tolerate.
Yeah, it is hard to say. There are crazy lefty's out there doing this kind of shlt
to use it against web sites and label them Racist, in order to censor them.

Good thing we nipped in the bud. Of course someone could still use it, and say. "Look what people on PW are saying"
__________________
Political Correctness, is Fascism masquerading as manners - George Carlin.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
freedom, philosophy, speech, the

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0