Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > The President & the Executive Branch
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The President & the Executive Branch Discuss LIVE: Donald Trump Makes Another Humiliating Speech at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by Jeerleader The speech in front of laundry machines in Ohio was very pointed symbolism. It sent the ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 08-11-2020, 01:01 AM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,060
Thanks: 55,964
Thanked 26,451 Times in 18,951 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: LIVE: Donald Trump Makes Another Humiliating Speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeerleader View Post
The speech in front of laundry machines in Ohio was very pointed symbolism.

It sent the message that Trump's endeavor of swamp clearing is in high gear. It was chosen because of the Optima Management raids in Cleveland on Tuesday with the Ukrainian oligarchs and billions of US money being laundered and who is next . . .

Something noteworthy happened yesterday. The White House staff all went outside and saw the President off when he left for Ohio. Did you catch him when he spoke in ominous terms of powerful wealthy people aligning against him and that we won't be seeing him for a while?



Trump didn't return to the White House; he went to Bedminster NJ . . . Bedminster is of course his safe area for planning; a very controlled access location both geographically and the personnel who can get near him. He went to Bedminster at his most vulnerable in 2016, after abandoning Trump Tower 10 days after election day . . . After Admiral Rogers, Director of Obama's NSA told him of the depth of Obama's spying against him.

It looks like there's going to be things happening in the immediate future; things that will have even people who aren't 'political people' saying, "Ah-Ha! that's why the Democrats have been acting so insane!"

Democrats still have lots of room for more insanity and since they, like our own OP, are all steeping in lies from the Washington Post and other DEMedia BS, they will be getting even angrier when their leftist bubble is popped.

Glimmers of the anger showed during Barr's House Judiciary appearance (can't call it testimony, the Dems didn't let him speak) when Barr refused to say "under oath" that he wouldn't issue indictments before the election.

Something that kind of flew under the radar was Barr announcing he has another U.S. Attorney (John Bash) specifically investigating unmasking and it is not limited to the election period!

That Barr admits Bash's investigation extends further back than just unmasking Trump associates in the 2016 campaign, means it is focused on the Obama FBI's abuse of the NSA databases, illegally searching FISA-702 “about”(17) and “to/from”(16) parameters, targeting US citizens for political purposes, which the FISA court said goes back to 2012 (IRS targeting).

Hmmmm. . . Who was the FBI Director back in 2012? None other than Robert Mueller.

.
You mean where he parties with the Trump National Golf Club?


"It was an unexpected perk of their country club membership: being the audience for President Donald Trump’s hurriedly announced news conference Friday evening at his course in Bedminster, New Jersey,''


There were kids present and nobody wore a mask till it was leaked on twitter and the staff started passing them out.
As for your conspiracy bs you'd make a great fill in for Alex Jones.
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 08-11-2020, 06:38 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,221
Thanks: 8,790
Thanked 6,314 Times in 3,616 Posts
Default Re: LIVE: Donald Trump Makes Another Humiliating Speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I'm not sure if you're aware but my spouse is an Army veteran who has had a lot of health problems managed by the VA.
The program is the same as when Obama signed the original bill which I believe was cosponsored by McCain and Sanders.
maybe trump ended it so he could sign it back into law, but it is not his idea and he had absolutely nothing to do with it nor did his administration.
As for Tricare that's been around a long time.
The program had a sunset clause when it was enacted. Trump did NOT end it. Apparently you have no idea what Sunset clause means, so you just jump to a conclusion that Trump ended.

Perhaps instead of looking to constantly blame Trump or Republicans for all of the ills of the world, you should educate yourself of matters before you run to your computer to bad mouth those with whom you disagree.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 08-11-2020, 11:08 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,247
Thanks: 6,754
Thanked 6,702 Times in 4,549 Posts
Default Re: LIVE: Donald Trump Makes Another Humiliating Speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
The program had a sunset clause when it was enacted. Trump did NOT end it. Apparently you have no idea what Sunset clause means, so you just jump to a conclusion that Trump ended.

Perhaps instead of looking to constantly blame Trump or Republicans for all of the ills of the world, you should educate yourself of matters before you run to your computer to bad mouth those with whom you disagree.
Salty is now busy posting about Trump taking away everyone's Social Security and Medicare. THIS TIME, it is gonna happen. If not, it will happen after the next Republican gets in office.
__________________
Appeasement, is feeding the crocodiles, hoping they will eat you last.
Winston Churchill
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2020, 08:04 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,060
Thanks: 55,964
Thanked 26,451 Times in 18,951 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: LIVE: Donald Trump Makes Another Humiliating Speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
The program had a sunset clause when it was enacted. Trump did NOT end it. Apparently you have no idea what Sunset clause means, so you just jump to a conclusion that Trump ended.

Perhaps instead of looking to constantly blame Trump or Republicans for all of the ills of the world, you should educate yourself of matters before you run to your computer to bad mouth those with whom you disagree.

yeah all presidents sign extensions of bills.
the point is he keeps saying he 'got that for the vets' and 'many had tried but' he 'finally got it.'
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 08-13-2020, 06:34 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,221
Thanks: 8,790
Thanked 6,314 Times in 3,616 Posts
Default Re: LIVE: Donald Trump Makes Another Humiliating Speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
yeah all presidents sign extensions of bills.
the point is he keeps saying he 'got that for the vets' and 'many had tried but' he 'finally got it.'
No, your point was that Trump ended it. You said it in your post. I simply pointed it out.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 08-16-2020, 04:30 AM
Jeerleader's Avatar
Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Upper Bucks County, PA
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,273
Thanks: 1,165
Thanked 1,834 Times in 839 Posts
Default Re: LIVE: Donald Trump Makes Another Humiliating Speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
As for your conspiracy bs you'd make a great fill in for Alex Jones.
Just because you ignore things like your hero Rachael Maddow, doesn't mean things aren't happening.
__________________
You can’t truly call yourself “peaceful” unless you are capable of great violence.
If you are incapable of violence, you are not peaceful, you are just harmless.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
another, donald, humiliating, live, makes, speech, trump

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0