Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > The President & the Executive Branch
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The President & the Executive Branch Discuss Trump promotes Epstein-Clintons conspiracy theory, the latest in a pattern of baseles at the Political Forums; posted this in a thread i'll leave for the victims ...without mixing in politics. however one of the victims in ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61 (permalink)  
Old 08-28-2019, 07:25 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,264
Thanks: 10,597
Thanked 6,671 Times in 4,526 Posts
Default Re: Trump promotes Epstein-Clintons conspiracy theory, the latest in a pattern of bas

posted this in a thread i'll leave for the victims ...without mixing in politics.
however one of the victims in this piece mentions something here.
She says she was "recruited" by Epstein at "Mar Lago".

http://www.youtube.com/embed/oQO-3SXZZvM

Of course it can't be assumed that Trump knew of, or had anything to do with it.
And Trump apparently did kick him out for "hitting on" girls at some point.
But like with a lot of other people, it does make you wonder how much and when Trump knew enough about Epstein to call the cops.
Even more specifically though, how much did the employees at Mar Largo know?

But to be sure, Epstein went to a lot of hotels/resorts world wide, and many of them probably turned a blind eye... as much... or maybe moreso.
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
  #62 (permalink)  
Old 08-30-2019, 09:45 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 17,826
Thanks: 11,168
Thanked 11,832 Times in 7,020 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Trump promotes Epstein-Clintons conspiracy theory, the latest in a pattern of bas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
posted this in a thread i'll leave for the victims ...without mixing in politics.
however one of the victims in this piece mentions something here.
She says she was "recruited" by Epstein at "Mar Lago".

http://www.youtube.com/embed/oQO-3SXZZvM

Of course it can't be assumed that Trump knew of, or had anything to do with it.
And Trump apparently did kick him out for "hitting on" girls at some point.
But like with a lot of other people, it does make you wonder how much and when Trump knew enough about Epstein to call the cops.
Even more specifically though, how much did the employees at Mar Largo know?

But to be sure, Epstein went to a lot of hotels/resorts world wide, and many of them probably turned a blind eye... as much... or maybe moreso.
So Trump is responsible for monitoring every conversation at Mara Lago? That's silly.

The obsession with somehow linking Trump to Epstein's pedophilia is something to behold. Just like the Russian collusion hoax innuendo and smears are accepted as truth.
__________________
What is a 30 something year old single man with a rock in one hand and a Honduran flag in the other?

An asylum seeker.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #63 (permalink)  
Old 08-30-2019, 06:58 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,264
Thanks: 10,597
Thanked 6,671 Times in 4,526 Posts
Default Re: Trump promotes Epstein-Clintons conspiracy theory, the latest in a pattern of bas

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
So Trump is responsible for monitoring every conversation at Mara Lago? That's silly.
who said that AZ?
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
  #64 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2019, 10:25 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 17,826
Thanks: 11,168
Thanked 11,832 Times in 7,020 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Trump promotes Epstein-Clintons conspiracy theory, the latest in a pattern of bas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
who said that AZ?
Who wrote this?

Quote:
But like with a lot of other people, it does make you wonder how much and when Trump knew enough about Epstein to call the cops.
No evidence? No problem, just generate a conclusory accusation posing as a question.
__________________
What is a 30 something year old single man with a rock in one hand and a Honduran flag in the other?

An asylum seeker.
Reply With Quote
  #65 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2019, 11:03 AM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,264
Thanks: 10,597
Thanked 6,671 Times in 4,526 Posts
Default Re: Trump promotes Epstein-Clintons conspiracy theory, the latest in a pattern of bas

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Who wrote this?



No evidence? No problem, just generate a conclusory accusation posing as a question.
Out of context much?
my full statement
"Of course it can't be assumed that Trump knew of, or had anything to do with it.
And Trump apparently did kick him out for "hitting on" girls at some point.
But like with a lot of other people, it does make you wonder how much and when Trump knew enough about Epstein to call the cops.
Even more specifically though, how much did the employees at Mar Largo know? "
But Hey, if you just to want read into every comment the worse intent and disregard any context.
Maybe to fit in some kind of
-Everyone that says something negative about Trump, is lying and hates 'orange man'.- box.
fine.
But please don't pretend it's what those other people said or "really" meant.

I've got no reason to pile on to Trump.
I'd say the same about any hotel owner who had been chummy with Epstein and had the rep with women and girls that Trump has.
what i asked is a valid question, not a conclusion. Especially in the light of the ongoing investigation into sex trafficking.
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
  #66 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2019, 07:17 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 17,826
Thanks: 11,168
Thanked 11,832 Times in 7,020 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Trump promotes Epstein-Clintons conspiracy theory, the latest in a pattern of bas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
Out of context much?
my full statement
"Of course it can't be assumed that Trump knew of, or had anything to do with it.
And Trump apparently did kick him out for "hitting on" girls at some point.
But like with a lot of other people, it does make you wonder how much and when Trump knew enough about Epstein to call the cops.
Even more specifically though, how much did the employees at Mar Largo know? "
But Hey, if you just to want read into every comment the worse intent and disregard any context.
Maybe to fit in some kind of
-Everyone that says something negative about Trump, is lying and hates 'orange man'.- box.
fine.
But please don't pretend it's what those other people said or "really" meant.

I've got no reason to pile on to Trump.
I'd say the same about any hotel owner who had been chummy with Epstein and had the rep with women and girls that Trump has.
what i asked is a valid question, not a conclusion. Especially in the light of the ongoing investigation into sex trafficking.
There it is, the appeal to context in an attempt to deflect from the so-called question that's really an accusation. Mix in some effrontery and claim victimhood to complete the mix.
__________________
What is a 30 something year old single man with a rock in one hand and a Honduran flag in the other?

An asylum seeker.
Reply With Quote
  #67 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2019, 09:51 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,264
Thanks: 10,597
Thanked 6,671 Times in 4,526 Posts
Default Re: Trump promotes Epstein-Clintons conspiracy theory, the latest in a pattern of bas

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
There it is, the appeal to context in an attempt to deflect from the so-called question that's really an accusation. Mix in some effrontery and claim victimhood to complete the mix.

ok so, if i take Trump out of context is that's Ok then right?
Any racial, women or immigrant comments of his you'd suggest i start with?
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
  #68 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2019, 11:36 AM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,976
Thanks: 11,606
Thanked 4,319 Times in 2,784 Posts
Default Re: Trump promotes Epstein-Clintons conspiracy theory, the latest in a pattern of bas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaaaman View Post
The Obfuscation Fallacy occurs when someone adopts a position after hearing, or presenting, an argument containing unnecessarily complex language that either impresses (when it shouldn't), confuses or deceives. "To obfuscate: to make obscure, unclear or unintelligible".

An Example of Obfuscation Fallacy:

Deliberately clouding the message to help press home a point or to avoid answering a difficult question means you are committing the Obfuscation Fallacy.

What Is Obfuscation Fallacy (or Empty Words Fallacy) ? (Cognitive Fallacy)

This is the intellectual dishonest game that Surly is playing here. Don't fall victim to it.
It can be closely linked to the strawman fallacy: Simply create a position that was not ever taken by the other person, and then knock it down.
__________________
"In his second inaugural address, [Franklin D.] Roosevelt sought 'unimagined power' to enforce the 'proper subordination' of private power to public power. He got it…"—George Will, July 8, 2007
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pjohns For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
baseles, conspiracy, epsteinclintons, latest, pattern, promotes, the, theory, trump

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0