Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > The President & the Executive Branch
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The President & the Executive Branch Discuss Judge orders partial release of Watergate 'road map' at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by saltwn for the russia gate stuff that might come up after mid terms Russiagate is over and ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 10-17-2018, 09:12 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,866
Thanks: 10,814
Thanked 8,719 Times in 5,161 Posts
Default Re: Judge orders partial release of Watergate 'road map'

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
for the russia gate stuff that might come up after mid terms
Russiagate is over and done, and the finger points right back to the Democrats. Particulary the Hillary Democrats.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jimbo For This Useful Post:
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 10-18-2018, 02:09 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 86,821
Thanks: 56,809
Thanked 26,742 Times in 19,201 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Judge orders partial release of Watergate 'road map'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
Russiagate is over and done, and the finger points right back to the Democrats. Particulary the Hillary Democrats.
link?
__________________
"Welcome to Heaven, Jean-Luc. You're dead. And I'm God."
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 10-18-2018, 12:18 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,963
Thanks: 9,032
Thanked 8,226 Times in 5,458 Posts
Default Re: Judge orders partial release of Watergate 'road map'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
Russiagate is over and done, and the finger points right back to the Democrats. Particulary the Hillary Democrats.
I still think that is the main reason for the 24/7 assault on Trump. The dems did NOT want anyone to dig into the real collusion and corruption by Clintons and the DNC.

I have a feeling the left/MSM will be coming unglued over Mueller when he gets to the real truth.
__________________
“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
- William F. Buckley
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 10-18-2018, 01:25 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,146
Thanks: 11,837
Thanked 8,740 Times in 4,956 Posts
Default Re: Judge orders partial release of Watergate 'road map'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
I still think that is the main reason for the 24/7 assault on Trump. The dems did NOT want anyone to dig into the real collusion and corruption by Clintons and the DNC.

I have a feeling the left/MSM will be coming unglued over Mueller when he gets to the real truth.
You are assuming that the Mueller witch hunt is at all interested in the truth? I'm not sure I can give him and his group of angry Democrats, that much credit.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 10-18-2018, 01:59 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,963
Thanks: 9,032
Thanked 8,226 Times in 5,458 Posts
Default Re: Judge orders partial release of Watergate 'road map'

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
You are assuming that the Mueller witch hunt is at all interested in the truth? I'm not sure I can give him and his group of angry Democrats, that much credit.
I hear ya! I try to think the best of people, until they prove me wrong.
__________________
“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
- William F. Buckley
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 10-18-2018, 05:55 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 19,856
Thanks: 13,431
Thanked 14,696 Times in 8,468 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Judge orders partial release of Watergate 'road map'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivaTD View Post
What we know from the Mueller investigation is that we don't know anything about all of the evidence that the Mueller investigation has uncovered.

There are no leaks coming from the Mueller investigation so any claim that "there's no evidence of a conspiracy (not collusion) between members of the Trump Campaign and the Russians" is nothing more than a statement that we don't have any idea about the evidence Mueller has gathered.

Of note if it's a "witch hunt" then Trump had a lot of witches working on his campaign. There have already been numerous convictions of "witches" that worked for Trump and more indictments and convictions of "witches" are anticipated by most legal scholars.
As I wrote earlier, speculating that Mueller has amassed a cache of evidence proving conspiracy between Trump and the Russians is nothing but wishful thinking. Speculation isn't evidence.

Mueller's witchhunt has produced indictments and convictions for charges unrelated to conspiracy with team Trump. Mueller is so desperate to preserve what little legitimacy he has remaining he has indicted Russian intelligence officials he knows will never show up to face justice in the US. A decade old tax violation and "lying" to the FBI don't prove conspiracy with Russians, it just shows Mueller will go to any length to justify his witchhunt.
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 10-20-2018, 11:15 AM
ShivaTD's Avatar
Progressive Libertarian
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Immigrant to Arizona
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,429
Thanks: 1,492
Thanked 2,316 Times in 1,842 Posts
Default Re: Judge orders partial release of Watergate 'road map'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
I still think that is the main reason for the 24/7 assault on Trump.
Donald Trump is the main reason there's a 24/7 assault on Donald Trump. He can't seem to go even one day without creating another crisis or having another scandal break out in his administration. We don't even have a chance to close the book on one problem before Trump creates another problem. In this week alone he's complicit in promoting a cover-up of the Saudi Arabian Crown Prince's involvement in the murder of one American journalist while advocating the criminal battery of another American journalist by a Republican politician. He's freaking out over "illegal immigration" because of several thousand Honduras refugees headed our way while sitting on 45,000 authorized but unused refugee visas that would allow them into the United States lawfully. The man is a revolving door Cluster-F*** and that's Trump primary problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
The dems did NOT want anyone to dig into the real collusion and corruption by Clintons and the DNC.
What collusion and corruption is being referred to? There's been a lot of debunked conspiracy theories but I don't recall anything that hasn't been addressed already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
I have a feeling the left/MSM will be coming unglued over Mueller when he gets to the real truth.
The one thing we know is that Robert Mueller III is nobody's political pawn. His investigation, that's already resulted in dozens of indictments and several convictions of Trump campaign members, is going to present the TRUTH to the American people.

What the Democrats think of it or what the Republicans think of it has no real meaning because we'll know from a law enforcement position that Mueller will be telling the TRUTH.

That Mueller will be reporting the TRUTH is what's important for the United States and let the chips fall where they may.
__________________
"I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it's dirty on the inside." Donald Trump

"I always had a rule, if the White House is dirty on the inside, it's dirty on the outside." ShivaTD

Based upon the corruption, brutality, inhumanity, immorality, dishonesty, and incompetence of the Trump administration the White House is the dirtiest house in America and there's no known cleanser that with remove the stains of the Trump Administration.
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 10-20-2018, 11:33 AM
ShivaTD's Avatar
Progressive Libertarian
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Immigrant to Arizona
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,429
Thanks: 1,492
Thanked 2,316 Times in 1,842 Posts
Default Re: Judge orders partial release of Watergate 'road map'

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
As I wrote earlier, speculating that Mueller has amassed a cache of evidence proving conspiracy between Trump and the Russians is nothing but wishful thinking. Speculation isn't evidence.

Mueller's witchhunt has produced indictments and convictions for charges unrelated to conspiracy with team Trump. Mueller is so desperate to preserve what little legitimacy he has remaining he has indicted Russian intelligence officials he knows will never show up to face justice in the US. A decade old tax violation and "lying" to the FBI don't prove conspiracy with Russians, it just shows Mueller will go to any length to justify his witchhunt.
Manafort and Gate both plead guilty to "conspiracy [with Russia] to commit to defraud the United States" while serving on Team Trump. Manafort and Gates were directly involved in changing the Republican Party Plank on Russia on behalf of the Russians at the RNC Convention.
__________________
"I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it's dirty on the inside." Donald Trump

"I always had a rule, if the White House is dirty on the inside, it's dirty on the outside." ShivaTD

Based upon the corruption, brutality, inhumanity, immorality, dishonesty, and incompetence of the Trump administration the White House is the dirtiest house in America and there's no known cleanser that with remove the stains of the Trump Administration.
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2018, 05:33 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,963
Thanks: 9,032
Thanked 8,226 Times in 5,458 Posts
Default Re: Judge orders partial release of Watergate 'road map'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivaTD View Post
Donald Trump is the main reason there's a 24/7 assault on Donald Trump. He can't seem to go even one day without creating another crisis or having another scandal break out in his administration. We don't even have a chance to close the book on one problem before Trump creates another problem. In this week alone he's complicit in promoting a cover-up of the Saudi Arabian Crown Prince's involvement in the murder of one American journalist while advocating the criminal battery of another American journalist by a Republican politician. He's freaking out over "illegal immigration" because of several thousand Honduras refugees headed our way while sitting on 45,000 authorized but unused refugee visas that would allow them into the United States lawfully. The man is a revolving door Cluster-F*** and that's Trump primary problem.



What collusion and corruption is being referred to? There's been a lot of debunked conspiracy theories but I don't recall anything that hasn't been addressed already.



The one thing we know is that Robert Mueller III is nobody's political pawn. His investigation, that's already resulted in dozens of indictments and several convictions of Trump campaign members, is going to present the TRUTH to the American people.

What the Democrats think of it or what the Republicans think of it has no real meaning because we'll know from a law enforcement position that Mueller will be telling the TRUTH.

That Mueller will be reporting the TRUTH is what's important for the United States and let the chips fall where they may.
Ok, what ever you say. But if it was bad news for Republicans, he would come out with it now, and not wait until after the midterms.
__________________
“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
- William F. Buckley
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
judge, map, orders, partial, release, road, watergate

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0