Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > The President & the Executive Branch
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The President & the Executive Branch Discuss Just heard that Rick Gates is doing a plea deal with Mueller at the Political Forums; Hahahaha. This and the fact Sessions was interviewed last week. Lolz. The rats are jumping the sinking tRUmp boat as ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2018, 02:00 AM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,458
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,190 Posts
Default Just heard that Rick Gates is doing a plea deal with Mueller

Hahahaha. This and the fact Sessions was interviewed last week.

Lolz. The rats are jumping the sinking tRUmp boat as the Mueller train just keeps picking up steam.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2018, 07:21 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,426
Thanks: 7,494
Thanked 10,427 Times in 5,900 Posts
Default Re: Just heard that Rick Gates is doing a plea deal with Mueller

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Hahahaha. This and the fact Sessions was interviewed last week.

Lolz. The rats are jumping the sinking tRUmp boat as the Mueller train just keeps picking up steam.
Another shiny object for which you can chase. Another nothing burger in Mueller's attempt to be relevant.

The Mueller train is so far off it's tracks, it has lost it's purpose. Which was to find evidence of a collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians. Now it is desperately trying to find a crime so it can pass a judgement on "something."

Turns out the "evidence," on which the accusations are founded, was purchased by the Clinton campaign who colluded with the Russians to have that evidence , a Dossier', manufactured.

Gates is up on a charge that he violated a gag order. "Gates must say "why the court should not find that his reported personal participation in the creation of a fundraising video" doesn't violate the gag order, the judge ruled. She also told Gates to detail his relationship to Burkman."

How this relates to Mueller's work, other than his relationship with Manafort, is questionable.

The best the Mueller court can now do is find some discrepancy in testimony, relevant or not to it's mandate, on which to file perjury violations of it's gag orders.

Ha ha yourself.

BTW, where did you hear this? Or did you just make it up? No link in your post. Why?
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2018, 08:33 AM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,458
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,190 Posts
Default Re: Just heard that Rick Gates is doing a plea deal with Mueller

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
Another shiny object for which you can chase. Another nothing burger in Mueller's attempt to be relevant.

The Mueller train is so far off it's tracks, it has lost it's purpose. Which was to find evidence of a collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians. Now it is desperately trying to find a crime so it can pass a judgement on "something."

Turns out the "evidence," on which the accusations are founded, was purchased by the Clinton campaign who colluded with the Russians to have that evidence , a Dossier', manufactured.

Gates is up on a charge that he violated a gag order. "Gates must say "why the court should not find that his reported personal participation in the creation of a fundraising video" doesn't violate the gag order, the judge ruled. She also told Gates to detail his relationship to Burkman."

How this relates to Mueller's work, other than his relationship with Manafort, is questionable.

The best the Mueller court can now do is find some discrepancy in testimony, relevant or not to it's mandate, on which to file perjury violations of it's gag orders.

Ha ha yourself.

BTW, where did you hear this? Or did you just make it up? No link in your post. Why?
Lol k
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2018, 09:06 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,426
Thanks: 7,494
Thanked 10,427 Times in 5,900 Posts
Default Re: Just heard that Rick Gates is doing a plea deal with Mueller

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Lol k
So, you cannot prove me wrong or provide any links to support your nonsense.
And yet you claim a fondess for the "truth?"


Go away troll.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2018, 11:35 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,912
Thanks: 3,249
Thanked 4,222 Times in 2,983 Posts
Default Re: Just heard that Rick Gates is doing a plea deal with Mueller

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
Another shiny object for which you can chase. Another nothing burger in Mueller's attempt to be relevant.

The Mueller train is so far off it's tracks, it has lost it's purpose. Which was to find evidence of a collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians. Now it is desperately trying to find a crime so it can pass a judgement on "something."

Turns out the "evidence," on which the accusations are founded, was purchased by the Clinton campaign who colluded with the Russians to have that evidence , a Dossier', manufactured.

Gates is up on a charge that he violated a gag order. "Gates must say "why the court should not find that his reported personal participation in the creation of a fundraising video" doesn't violate the gag order, the judge ruled. She also told Gates to detail his relationship to Burkman."

How this relates to Mueller's work, other than his relationship with Manafort, is questionable.

The best the Mueller court can now do is find some discrepancy in testimony, relevant or not to it's mandate, on which to file perjury violations of it's gag orders.

Ha ha yourself.

BTW, where did you hear this? Or did you just make it up? No link in your post. Why?
The left is trying desperately to not look like ridicules fools. While doing their best to hide the facts that the left are the only ones that participated in collusions with Russia and our own government agencies.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2018, 11:39 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,912
Thanks: 3,249
Thanked 4,222 Times in 2,983 Posts
Default Re: Just heard that Rick Gates is doing a plea deal with Mueller

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
So, you cannot prove me wrong or provide any links to support your nonsense.
And yet you claim a fondess for the "truth?"


Go away troll.
It's not his fault, he is just throwing out goofy made up headlines like Mikey used to do. He just wants to keep you sharp and witty Franco.

He's doing a good job.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2018, 12:10 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,426
Thanks: 7,494
Thanked 10,427 Times in 5,900 Posts
Default Re: Just heard that Rick Gates is doing a plea deal with Mueller

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Hahahaha. This and the fact Sessions was interviewed last week.

Lolz. The rats are jumping the sinking tRUmp boat as the Mueller train just keeps picking up steam.
Once again a baseless statement. No backup or proof.

Who amoung the Trump team has actually left the ship and squealed to the Mueller court?
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2018, 01:33 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,458
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,190 Posts
Default Re: Just heard that Rick Gates is doing a plea deal with Mueller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
The left is trying desperately to not look like ridicules fools. While doing their best to hide the facts that the left are the only ones that participated in collusions with Russia and our own government agencies.
lolz k
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 02-01-2018, 04:57 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,458
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,190 Posts
Default Re: Just heard that Rick Gates is doing a plea deal with Mueller

UPDATE ; "Three lawyers representing Trump associate Rick Gates in money-laundering case against him have asked to be dropped from the case. Meanwhile, Tom Green, a lawyer known for hammering out plea deals, stays on as counsel for Gates."




More bad news for Paulie and the rest of the tRUmp treason gang.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2018, 05:11 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,458
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,190 Posts
Default Re: Just heard that Rick Gates is doing a plea deal with Mueller

Guess I Heard Right.....Bad News for the treason weasels.


Former Trump aide Rick Gates to plead guilty; agrees to testify against Manafort, sources say
__________________
The total number of contacts between the tRUmp team
and Russia-linked operatives that we know about so far is 82.
Among these contacts were 24 meetings
. -- SOURCE --
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RedState For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
deal, doing, gates, heard, just, mueller, plea, rick, that, with

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0