Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > The President & the Executive Branch
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The President & the Executive Branch Discuss Did Trump Use Campaign Funds to Pay off Porn Star? at the Political Forums; So Trump Paid off a Porn Star a month before the election so she would keep her mouth shut. We ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-23-2018, 01:58 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,384
Thanks: 1,035
Thanked 1,559 Times in 1,156 Posts
Default Did Trump Use Campaign Funds to Pay off Porn Star?

So Trump Paid off a Porn Star a month before the election so she would keep her mouth shut. We know the porn star had sexual relations with Trump because she gave an interview in 2011 detailing the encounter. (its ****ing hilarious, you should read it). But the problem is, It looks like Trump might have used campaign funds to pay the 130K.

This is what John Edwards was convicted of, basically using campaign money to pay off his mistress.

Of course, this would require the Justice Department to look into it. Which we know isn't going to happen since having an independent Justice System isn't something we have anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-23-2018, 02:02 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,894
Thanks: 2,518
Thanked 1,603 Times in 924 Posts
Default Re: Did Trump Use Campaign Funds to Pay off Porn Star?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
So Trump Paid off a Porn Star a month before the election so she would keep her mouth shut. We know the porn star had sexual relations with Trump because she gave an interview in 2011 detailing the encounter. (its ****ing hilarious, you should read it). But the problem is, It looks like Trump might have used campaign funds to pay the 130K.
.
Wrong. We know that the porn star in question gave an interview claiming something. That is all we know.

And if it is true and Trump paid this person off, how do you know it was with campaign funds? Where is your evidence? After all, the man is worth Billions of dollars. Do you honestly believe he would jeopardize himself by doing something illegally he could very well do legally without causing himself any financial grief?

At this point, I'll wait for something more that he said/she said.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-23-2018, 02:30 PM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,859
Thanks: 1,790
Thanked 10,978 Times in 6,823 Posts
Default Re: Did Trump Use Campaign Funds to Pay off Porn Star?

Quote:
We know the porn star had sexual relations with Trump because she gave an interview in 2011 detailing the encounter.
We know somethin' is true because one person claimed it is? Really?

Not exactly a solid foundation for a debate.

Also, as GetAClue said, even if true, what evidence is there that Trump used campaign funds?
__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hairy Jello For This Useful Post:
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-23-2018, 02:54 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 18,269
Thanks: 208
Thanked 5,490 Times in 3,978 Posts
Default Re: Did Trump Use Campaign Funds to Pay off Porn Star?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Jello View Post
We know somethin' is true because one person claimed it is?

No! No! No! It's true because one person GAVE an interview! GAVE, for crying out loud!
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-23-2018, 04:14 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,984
Thanks: 7,082
Thanked 9,874 Times in 5,619 Posts
Default Re: Did Trump Use Campaign Funds to Pay off Porn Star?

Actually I believe the payoff came in 2011 long before THE Donald had a campaign from which to borrow such chump change.

But the salacious charge can still be made proving there are stupid questions. And likeminded people, who will believe.

Another swing and a miss.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-23-2018, 06:58 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,384
Thanks: 1,035
Thanked 1,559 Times in 1,156 Posts
Default Re: Did Trump Use Campaign Funds to Pay off Porn Star?

The mental gymnastics you guys have to go through to defend the orange monkey is hilarious to me. How can you guys expect to have credibility about anything if you keep lying and covering for tRUmp?
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 01-23-2018, 07:00 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,384
Thanks: 1,035
Thanked 1,559 Times in 1,156 Posts
Default Re: Did Trump Use Campaign Funds to Pay off Porn Star?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
Actually I believe the payoff came in 2011 long before THE Donald had a campaign from which to borrow such chump change.

But the salacious charge can still be made proving there are stupid questions. And likeminded people, who will believe.

Another swing and a miss.

You know, you really are the most dishonest person here. Do you think that lying about when the payoff happened will work for you? Its easily fact checked you know. Or are you just counting on the fact that you and your band of tRUmp cultists don't actually do any fact checking?
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 01-23-2018, 07:30 PM
Bat Bat is offline
Square Root Of Pi
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,165
Thanks: 50
Thanked 754 Times in 447 Posts
Default Re: Did Trump Use Campaign Funds to Pay off Porn Star?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
So Trump Paid off a Porn Star a month before the election so she would keep her mouth shut. We know the porn star had sexual relations with Trump because she gave an interview in 2011 detailing the encounter. (its ****ing hilarious, you should read it). But the problem is, It looks like Trump might have used campaign funds to pay the 130K.

This is what John Edwards was convicted of, basically using campaign money to pay off his mistress.

Of course, this would require the Justice Department to look into it. Which we know isn't going to happen since having an independent Justice System isn't something we have anymore.
I guess the difference here is that John Edwards was convicted in a court of law. So far, President Trump has only been convicted by your internet postings.
Apples, Oranges, oh look, a pear. Not a pair.
__________________
All the lines on the LGBTQ flag are straight.
Just saying.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 01-23-2018, 07:41 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,384
Thanks: 1,035
Thanked 1,559 Times in 1,156 Posts
Default Re: Did Trump Use Campaign Funds to Pay off Porn Star?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat View Post
I guess the difference here is that John Edwards was convicted in a court of law. So far, President Trump has only been convicted by your internet postings.
Apples, Oranges, oh look, a pear. Not a pair.
Nice. You see, all I am doing is asking the question. Did you notice the question mark in the title?


"Now, I don't know. What do I know about it? All I know is what's on the Internet,"
- Donald tRUmp
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2018, 07:10 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,894
Thanks: 2,518
Thanked 1,603 Times in 924 Posts
Default Re: Did Trump Use Campaign Funds to Pay off Porn Star?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Nice. You see, all I am doing is asking the question. Did you notice the question mark in the title?


"Now, I don't know. What do I know about it? All I know is what's on the Internet,"
- Donald tRUmp
I noticed the question mark in the title, but absolutely none in your post. The post is what most people respond too, not the title. In your post, you claim that Trump paid him off using campaign funds. It was not posed as a question, but as a statement of fact. Do you have evidence to supports this assertion?
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
campaign, did, funds, off, pay, porn, star, trump, use

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0