Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > The President & the Executive Branch
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The President & the Executive Branch Discuss Trump referred to Haiti, African nations as 's---hole' countries; White House doesn't at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by RedState Oh stop It Hand job, everyone knows your head is so far up Trumps butt that ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2018, 12:13 AM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 18,599
Thanks: 1,757
Thanked 10,492 Times in 6,503 Posts
Default Re: Trump referred to Haiti, African nations as 's---hole' countries; White House doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Oh stop It Hand job, everyone knows your head is so far up Trumps butt that you'd claim video evidence was fake anyways.
What evidence do you have that makes you think Trump made those comments?
__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
  #52 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2018, 10:23 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,462
Thanks: 6,604
Thanked 9,320 Times in 5,322 Posts
Default Re: Trump referred to Haiti, African nations as 's---hole' countries; White House doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
I see you are doubling down on your dishonesty. Senators Graham and Durbin have already confirmed what happened. But I guess they don't talk about that on Fox and Friends.
And once again you are making your bias known. Lindsey Graham denied Trump used the words ****hole but that the did use language to which Graham was offended. Truth be told there is a difference.

Durbin OTOH had no trouble scuttling his own legislative efforts on DACA in order to harm the President at the expense of America and the nations involved.

What do Trump, Obama, and Lindsey Graham have in common? | Power Line
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
  #53 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2018, 02:32 AM
RedState's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,761
Thanks: 861
Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,071 Posts
Default Re: Trump referred to Haiti, African nations as 's---hole' countries; White House doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
And once again you are making your bias known. Lindsey Graham denied Trump used the words ****hole but that the did use language to which Graham was offended. Truth be told there is a difference.

Durbin OTOH had no trouble scuttling his own legislative efforts on DACA in order to harm the President at the expense of America and the nations involved.

What do Trump, Obama, and Lindsey Graham have in common? | Power Line

I know that facts and being honest are difficult for you, but really, the more you dig yourself into this hole the worse you look. So by all means, here is a shovel keep digging.
Reply With Quote
  #54 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2018, 12:25 PM
Bat Bat is offline
Ugly-American
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 949
Thanks: 38
Thanked 586 Times in 358 Posts
Default Re: Trump referred to Haiti, African nations as 's---hole' countries; White House doe

Not a single article trying to prove that said countries are not sh**holes.
NOT. A. SINGLE. ONE.
Seems to be a bunch of butt-hurt folk offended by what was said but not a damn one of them is providing evidence to the contrary of what was said.

It's not a racist statement, it's a descriptive statement.

Oh, by the way, lets look at Norway's immigration and demographics.
Norway severely limits immigration from the African continent.
Norway has less than 2% of their population with African descent/ancestry as compared with approximately 13% of America.
Does that make Norway racist?
__________________
-.. --- . ... / ... ..- .-. .-.. -.-- / .-. .- .--. . / -.. --- -. -.- . -.-- ... / .- -. -.. / --. --- .- - ... / ..-. --- .-. / .--. .-.. . .- ... ..- .-. . ..--..
Reply With Quote
  #55 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2018, 01:30 PM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 18,599
Thanks: 1,757
Thanked 10,492 Times in 6,503 Posts
Default Re: Trump referred to Haiti, African nations as 's---hole' countries; White House doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat View Post
Not a single article trying to prove that said countries are not sh**holes.
NOT. A. SINGLE. ONE.
Seems to be a bunch of butt-hurt folk offended by what was said but not a damn one of them is providing evidence to the contrary of what was said.

It's not a racist statement, it's a descriptive statement.
Here's a challenge to our lib friends:

Are there any countries that are sh*t-holes? If so, name one.

If any lib says, "no," they're full of cow manure. Plenty of sh*t-hole countries out there. Curious as to which ones libs consider sh*t-holes.
__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
  #56 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2018, 01:52 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,462
Thanks: 6,604
Thanked 9,320 Times in 5,322 Posts
Default Re: Trump referred to Haiti, African nations as 's---hole' countries; White House doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
I know that facts and being honest are difficult for you, but really, the more you dig yourself into this hole the worse you look. So by all means, here is a shovel keep digging.
I noticed you always make derogatory comments about me and my posts but have yet to ever prove my facts wrong. And there is nothing "honest" about insulting people because they have a different point of view about the facts.

As for Honesty, it is not something you find. Nor are there degrees of it. Honesty is something you either are or are not.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #57 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2018, 04:51 PM
RedState's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,761
Thanks: 861
Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,071 Posts
Default Re: Trump referred to Haiti, African nations as 's---hole' countries; White House doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
I noticed you always make derogatory comments about me and my posts but have yet to ever prove my facts wrong. And there is nothing "honest" about insulting people because they have a different point of view about the facts.

As for Honesty, it is not something you find. Nor are there degrees of it. Honesty is something you either are or are not.
Yes I call you out for being dishonest and intellectually lazy. Because you are.

Reply With Quote
  #58 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2018, 05:38 PM
Lumara's Avatar
Belly Dance Queen
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Great Smoky Mountains
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,908
Thanks: 2,525
Thanked 2,385 Times in 1,159 Posts
Default Re: Trump referred to Haiti, African nations as 's---hole' countries; White House doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
I noticed you always make derogatory comments about me and my posts but have yet to ever prove my facts wrong. And there is nothing "honest" about insulting people because they have a different point of view about the facts.
You're not the only one that person insults. That's all Redstate does, which shows he isn't contributing anything positive to this forum. His posts disgust me and frankly I'd love to see him go the way of Mikkey and Waltky.
__________________
Every time someone tells me "You're gonna regret that in the morning" I sleep in until noon because I'm a problem solver.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lumara For This Useful Post:
  #59 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2018, 06:14 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,462
Thanks: 6,604
Thanked 9,320 Times in 5,322 Posts
Default Re: Trump referred to Haiti, African nations as 's---hole' countries; White House doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumara View Post
You're not the only one that person insults. That's all Redstate does, which shows he isn't contributing anything positive to this forum. His posts disgust me and frankly I'd love to see him go the way of Mikkey and Waltky.
I'm told by some that they think he is funny. I have yet to see humor in the insults done on the basis of political identity
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
  #60 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2018, 06:15 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,462
Thanks: 6,604
Thanked 9,320 Times in 5,322 Posts
Default Re: Trump referred to Haiti, African nations as 's---hole' countries; White House doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Yes I call you out for being dishonest and intellectually lazy. Because you are.

Show proof or go home troll.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
african, countries, doesnt, haiti, hole, house, nations, referred, trump, white

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0