Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > The President & the Executive Branch
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The President & the Executive Branch Discuss Obama: 'We don't yet have a complete strategy' against ISIS at the Political Forums; Originally Posted by Hairy Jello Is this an example of Obama being like Eisenhower? Great, another keyboard soaked in redbull. ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 06-09-2015, 06:29 PM
lurch907's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Alaska, the greatest place on earth.
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,889
Thanks: 1,056
Thanked 3,449 Times in 1,912 Posts
Default Re: Obama: 'We don't yet have a complete strategy' against ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Jello View Post
Is this an example of Obama being like Eisenhower?
Great, another keyboard soaked in redbull.

Yeah he's just like Ike. Ike oversaw the end of fighting in Korea and we still have bases there. b.o. pulled us out of Iraq (mostly) and the terrorists are taking over again.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 06-09-2015, 06:45 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,292
Thanks: 56,004
Thanked 26,469 Times in 18,963 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Obama: 'We don't yet have a complete strategy' against ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
The only one using these terms of blind slaughter without goals is you.The thread is about Obama's failure to develop a strategy to defeat ISIS, care to comment.
I did. You ignore the point. Also you get your opinions from inflamed biased sources.
He is not going to continue with a plan when components do not match up. Given the environment he merely tells the truth. You're not OK with that. You'd rather have some made up hero be that you think wars ate about.
__________________
Khartoum has been facing heavy pressure and “blackmail” from the US administration to normalize relations with Israel in return for removing Sudan from the list of state sponsors of terrorism...~Jerusalem Post
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 06-09-2015, 06:46 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,292
Thanks: 56,004
Thanked 26,469 Times in 18,963 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Obama: 'We don't yet have a complete strategy' against ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurch907 View Post
Great, another keyboard soaked in redbull.

Yeah he's just like Ike. Ike oversaw the end of fighting in Korea and we still have bases there. b.o. pulled us out of Iraq (mostly) and the terrorists are taking over again.
Korea is a country confined by geography.
__________________
Khartoum has been facing heavy pressure and “blackmail” from the US administration to normalize relations with Israel in return for removing Sudan from the list of state sponsors of terrorism...~Jerusalem Post
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2015, 01:24 PM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,554
Thanks: 1,966
Thanked 13,206 Times in 8,268 Posts
Default Re: Obama: 'We don't yet have a complete strategy' against ISIS

Obama doesn't have a strategy, so he's gonna send more troops in.

I'm sure that makes these soldiers feel good. "We have no idea what we're doing but we're sending you over there anyways."

My mechanic skills are minimal. If my ride breaks down I'm not gonna pop the hood and start yankin' on random wires and plugs.

I'm truly convinced Obama is smokin' scrabble.

Obama approves sending up to 450 more US troops to Iraq | Fox News
__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2015, 01:58 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,570
Thanks: 10,266
Thanked 8,444 Times in 5,009 Posts
Default Re: Obama: 'We don't yet have a complete strategy' against ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Korea is a country confined by geography.
Korea is two countries defined by a line drawn on a map.
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2015, 02:02 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,570
Thanks: 10,266
Thanked 8,444 Times in 5,009 Posts
Default Re: Obama: 'We don't yet have a complete strategy' against ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Jello View Post
Obama doesn't have a strategy, so he's gonna send more troops in.

I'm sure that makes these soldiers feel good. "We have no idea what we're doing but we're sending you over there anyways."

My mechanic skills are minimal. If my ride breaks down I'm not gonna pop the hood and start yankin' on random wires and plugs.

I'm truly convinced Obama is smokin' scrabble.

Obama approves sending up to 450 more US troops to Iraq | Fox News
Unfortunately, if Obama sticks to his old strategy, these new soldiers will not even be issued boots.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2015, 05:07 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 18,626
Thanks: 12,057
Thanked 12,956 Times in 7,585 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Obama: 'We don't yet have a complete strategy' against ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I did. You ignore the point. Also you get your opinions from inflamed biased sources.
He is not going to continue with a plan when components do not match up. Given the environment he merely tells the truth. You're not OK with that. You'd rather have some made up hero be that you think wars ate about.
The truth is Obama admitted he doesn't have a strategy to defeat ISIS.Yes or no are you OK with that?

The situation we are in right now is like a coach telling his team he has no stategy to defeat the opponent, just go out there and play. Then when the team loses coach blames the players while proclaiming his critics are responsible for coming up with a winning strategy. In this kind of leadership void it is no wonder the players don't play like the fans would like just as it is no wonder the Iraqi army doesn't fight without seeing a clear strategy for winning.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2015, 05:15 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,292
Thanks: 56,004
Thanked 26,469 Times in 18,963 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Obama: 'We don't yet have a complete strategy' against ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
Korea is two countries defined by a line drawn on a map.
North Korea then, Buttowski. That's what was discussed . Way to get out of answering a good debate point.
__________________
Khartoum has been facing heavy pressure and “blackmail” from the US administration to normalize relations with Israel in return for removing Sudan from the list of state sponsors of terrorism...~Jerusalem Post
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2015, 05:20 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,292
Thanks: 56,004
Thanked 26,469 Times in 18,963 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Obama: 'We don't yet have a complete strategy' against ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
The truth is Obama admitted he doesn't have a strategy to defeat ISIS.Yes or no are you OK with that?

The situation we are in right now is like a coach telling his team he has no stategy to defeat the opponent, just go out there and play. Then when the team loses coach blames the players while proclaiming his critics are responsible for coming up with a winning strategy. In this kind of leadership void it is no wonder the players don't play like the fans would like just as it is no wonder the Iraqi army doesn't fight without seeing a clear strategy for winning.
No. The other side does not play by any rules as with wars in the past.
They don't even have a country. The people of the countries they attack won't fight.
What's your strategy?
__________________
Khartoum has been facing heavy pressure and “blackmail” from the US administration to normalize relations with Israel in return for removing Sudan from the list of state sponsors of terrorism...~Jerusalem Post
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2015, 07:07 PM
lurch907's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Alaska, the greatest place on earth.
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,889
Thanks: 1,056
Thanked 3,449 Times in 1,912 Posts
Default Re: Obama: 'We don't yet have a complete strategy' against ISIS

Quote:
'We don't yet have a complete strategy'
After b.o's term, this should be written directly under "Barrack Obama Presidential Library" on the sign at the entrance. It sums up his entire presidency in 7 words. Brilliant.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lurch907 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
against, complete, dont, have, isis, obama, strategy, yet

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0