Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > The President & the Executive Branch
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The President & the Executive Branch Discuss ‘Uncle Tom Ass Nigga F**K YOU!’ – Black Twitter Responds to Obama’s ‘Thug’ Speech on at the Political Forums; Welcome to the world of being a racist, Obama. Glad you joined our club. Here's your hood and pitchfork. The ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 04-30-2015, 12:23 PM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,554
Thanks: 1,966
Thanked 13,214 Times in 8,276 Posts
Default Re: ‘Uncle Tom Ass Nigga F**K YOU!’ – Black Twitter Responds to Obama’s ‘Thug’ Speech

Welcome to the world of being a racist, Obama. Glad you joined our club. Here's your hood and pitchfork. The mandatory Duck Dynaty viewings are on Thursdays.
__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hairy Jello For This Useful Post:
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 04-30-2015, 12:59 PM
WallyWager's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,073
Thanks: 1,587
Thanked 9,186 Times in 5,880 Posts
Default Re: ‘Uncle Tom Ass Nigga F**K YOU!’ – Black Twitter Responds to Obama’s ‘Thug’ Speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
But I wasn't TALKING about the looting...

I was talking about Obama's rhetoric and the reaction to it...

The Left has deemed so many words and phrases unallowable that even the most Liberal president of this country's lifetime cannot avoid the attacks when he leaves the reservation momentarily and says something as innocuous as "thug"...
Nevermind the the "97% liberal" nonsense.

How is speaking against rioters and looters, not liberal? Nobody here is on their side, and outside in the real world we've got a few dickheads on Twitter and Batimore's mayor. I don't think there's a liberal or conservative position on people who plunder and burn in the midst of protests other than "F-ck 'em". There is a strange equivalency argument where conservatives contend that liberals sympathize with looters because liberals recognize the well-documented racial disparities in the justice system. That does exist.

And I agree, and I get t that people get mad at the injustices they see in the world, but that's no excuse to huck a brick through a 7-11 for some discount Slurpees. **** 'em the ear. That sh-t doesn't fix anything, only makes it worse
__________________
"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Donald Trump, on pedophile Jeff Epstein.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 04-30-2015, 01:01 PM
WallyWager's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,073
Thanks: 1,587
Thanked 9,186 Times in 5,880 Posts
Default Re: ‘Uncle Tom Ass Nigga F**K YOU!’ – Black Twitter Responds to Obama’s ‘Thug’ Speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Jello View Post
Welcome to the world of being a racist, Obama. Glad you joined our club. Here's your hood and pitchfork. The mandatory Duck Dynaty viewings are on Thursdays.
As long as I don't have to play the video game adaptation.

Or have to be present when the show is on. I'll be there... in spirit.

Yeah, that's it.
__________________
"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Donald Trump, on pedophile Jeff Epstein.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 04-30-2015, 01:05 PM
lurch907's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Alaska, the greatest place on earth.
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,078
Thanks: 1,067
Thanked 3,748 Times in 2,051 Posts
Default Re: ‘Uncle Tom Ass Nigga F**K YOU!’ – Black Twitter Responds to Obama’s ‘Thug’ Speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
As long as I don't have to play the video game adaptation.

Or have to be present when the show is on. I'll be there... in spirit.

Yeah, that's it.
Ok, but at the very least you will need to have a gun and a bible handy, for clinging purposes. 2 hours per day minimum.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 04-30-2015, 01:42 PM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,620
Thanks: 10,112
Thanked 15,316 Times in 9,287 Posts
Post Re: ‘Uncle Tom Ass Nigga F**K YOU!’ – Black Twitter Responds to Obama’s ‘Thug’ Speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
But I wasn't TALKING about the looting...
I was talking about Obama's rhetoric and the reaction to it...
The right has gotten so bad at ignoring context that they talk about what Obama said and at the same time insist the conversation is not actually about what Obama said.
Obama shames Baltimore looters and condemns 'riots in the streets': 'They're not protesting. They're not making a statement.' They're 'criminals' and 'thugs'
Obama's "rhetoric" was on the looting
He was calling looters "thugs".

So your claim that you weren't talking about looting but you want to talk about Obama's rhetoric???


While I can't count on honesty of the right-wing here to admit it, you basically want to invent your own talking points and f*** the actual truth of the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
The Left has deemed so many words and phrases unallowable that even the most Liberal president of this country's lifetime cannot avoid the attacks when he leaves the reservation momentarily and says something as innocuous as "thug"...
I find such a statement absurd and false.
The left has not done any such thing with "thug".

The real truth of the situation is this.
If what you claim were true, wouldn't we see the left providing a backlash on Obama for using the word?
But instead, what we have is a bunch of stupid tweets.

You're trying to dig into twitter and proclaim you've found gold.
It's not gold. It's just stupid s***.
The people objecting are not objecting because of "the left". They're objecting because they're angry and they don't like being called out on their actions.


Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
Nevermind the the "97% liberal" nonsense.
How is speaking against rioters and looters, not liberal? Nobody here is on their side, and outside in the real world we've got a few dickheads on Twitter and Batimore's mayor. I don't think there's a liberal or conservative position on people who plunder and burn in the midst of protests other than "F-ck 'em". There is a strange equivalency argument where conservatives contend that liberals sympathize with looters because liberals recognize the well-documented racial disparities in the justice system. That does exist.

And I agree, and I get t that people get mad at the injustices they see in the world, but that's no excuse to huck a brick through a 7-11 for some discount Slurpees. **** 'em the ear. That sh-t doesn't fix anything, only makes it worse
I find it to be an incredible herculean task to get some on the right to admit when their claims of "the left" are contradicted by what people on the left here actually say.
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 04-30-2015, 01:49 PM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,554
Thanks: 1,966
Thanked 13,214 Times in 8,276 Posts
Default Re: ‘Uncle Tom Ass Nigga F**K YOU!’ – Black Twitter Responds to Obama’s ‘Thug’ Speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
How is speaking against rioters and looters, not liberal?
Because most libs side with the thugs and make excuses for 'em instead of callin' 'em out and holdin' 'em responsible for their reprehensible behavior.
__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 04-30-2015, 02:14 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 19,634
Thanks: 13,238
Thanked 14,365 Times in 8,301 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: ‘Uncle Tom Ass Nigga F**K YOU!’ – Black Twitter Responds to Obama’s ‘Thug’ Speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
The right has gotten so bad at ignoring context that they talk about what Obama said and at the same time insist the conversation is not actually about what Obama said.
Obama shames Baltimore looters and condemns 'riots in the streets': 'They're not protesting. They're not making a statement.' They're 'criminals' and 'thugs'
Obama's "rhetoric" was on the looting
He was calling looters "thugs".

So your claim that you weren't talking about looting but you want to talk about Obama's rhetoric???


While I can't count on honesty of the right-wing here to admit it, you basically want to invent your own talking points and f*** the actual truth of the situation.


I find such a statement absurd and false.
The left has not done any such thing with "thug".

The real truth of the situation is this.
If what you claim were true, wouldn't we see the left providing a backlash on Obama for using the word?
But instead, what we have is a bunch of stupid tweets.

You're trying to dig into twitter and proclaim you've found gold.
It's not gold. It's just stupid s***.
The people objecting are not objecting because of "the left". They're objecting because they're angry and they don't like being called out on their actions.



I find it to be an incredible herculean task to get some on the right to admit when their claims of "the left" are contradicted by what people on the left here actually say.
Rest assured when defending Obama "context" will be invoked like a magical amulet to reinterpret his remarks into something defensible. Naturally the context of Obama's remarks ignores his comments legitimizing "protests" against alleged police mistreatment of the minority community. Protests that we have seen become a pretext to violent riots in Ferguson, NYC and now Baltimore.

The pillagers in Baltimore are not motivated to fight faculty lounge generated disparities in the criminal justice system. They are ought to get those new high dollar shoes for free. Even the so-called peaceful protesters are focused on a particular event, not statistical trends.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 04-30-2015, 02:36 PM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,620
Thanks: 10,112
Thanked 15,316 Times in 9,287 Posts
Post Re: ‘Uncle Tom Ass Nigga F**K YOU!’ – Black Twitter Responds to Obama’s ‘Thug’ Speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Rest assured when defending Obama "context" will be invoked like a magical amulet to reinterpret his remarks into something defensible.
I find your posts to typically be ridiculously stupid and without cogent focus, but this one takes the cake.

Simple question to you.
Do you have a problem with Obama calling the looters "thugs"?
Obama shames Baltimore looters and condemns 'riots in the streets' | Daily Mail Online

No?
But you're still complaining about Obama's context...
You still want to complain about me pointing out Obama's context, which you probably agree with ...

Even when you agree with Obama, you still byatch about Obama ...
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 04-30-2015, 02:42 PM
WallyWager's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,073
Thanks: 1,587
Thanked 9,186 Times in 5,880 Posts
Default Re: ‘Uncle Tom Ass Nigga F**K YOU!’ – Black Twitter Responds to Obama’s ‘Thug’ Speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurch907 View Post
Ok, but at the very least you will need to have a gun and a bible handy, for clinging purposes. 2 hours per day minimum.
Muh clinging. Let it go. I'd say context matters, but somehow that has become a partisan thing too.

Apparently you're a worshipper of politician if you point out when people take sh-t out of context.
__________________
"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Donald Trump, on pedophile Jeff Epstein.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 04-30-2015, 02:43 PM
WallyWager's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,073
Thanks: 1,587
Thanked 9,186 Times in 5,880 Posts
Default Re: ‘Uncle Tom Ass Nigga F**K YOU!’ – Black Twitter Responds to Obama’s ‘Thug’ Speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Jello View Post
Because most libs side with the thugs and make excuses for 'em instead of callin' 'em out and holdin' 'em responsible for their reprehensible behavior.
Yeah bullf-ckingsh-t. Liberals in general aren't excusing looting.
__________________
"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Donald Trump, on pedophile Jeff Epstein.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ass, black, nigga, obama’s, responds, speech, tom, twitter, you’, ‘thug’, ‘uncle

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0