Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > Political Forums > The President & the Executive Branch
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The President & the Executive Branch Discuss Top Obama adviser stakes out defiant defense on IRS, Benghazi, AP scandals at the Political Forums; Obama needs to stop sending morons on the Sunday morning talk show circuit. They're only digging a deeper hole. At ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-19-2013, 08:50 PM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,554
Thanks: 1,966
Thanked 13,208 Times in 8,270 Posts
Default Top Obama adviser stakes out defiant defense on IRS, Benghazi, AP scandals

Obama needs to stop sending morons on the Sunday morning talk show circuit. They're only digging a deeper hole. At least this one is slightly smarter than Rice. Then again a hamster is slightly smarter than a lamp shade.

Top Obama adviser stakes out defiant defense on IRS, Benghazi, AP scandals | Fox News
__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-19-2013, 09:23 PM
40yearfan's Avatar
Easy Living
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,970
Thanks: 2,617
Thanked 3,963 Times in 2,718 Posts
Default Re: Top Obama adviser stakes out defiant defense on IRS, Benghazi, AP scandals

I watched this dingbat on Chris Wallace this morning. Obama is guilty of nothing because he doesn't know anything and his top aides didn't inform him of any of the scandals coming down. Obama had to read the newspaper to find out.

This is the arrogance of the Obama Administration. They think we are gullible enough to swallow the swill they puke up. Of course, I guess about 1/2 of Americans either don't care or fall for this crap hook, line and sinker. This country is in a bad shape.
__________________
__________________________________________
We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-20-2013, 11:01 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 18,865
Thanks: 12,344
Thanked 13,325 Times in 7,761 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Top Obama adviser stakes out defiant defense on IRS, Benghazi, AP scandals

The OA has adopted the Will Rogers policy, the President only knows what he reads in the papers. That is probably an accurate picture of President Obama based on his indifference to the Presidential daily briefing and aversion to negotiating with political opponents.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-20-2013, 11:25 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 84,127
Thanks: 56,224
Thanked 26,545 Times in 19,031 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Top Obama adviser stakes out defiant defense on IRS, Benghazi, AP scandals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Jello View Post
Obama needs to stop sending morons on the Sunday morning talk show circuit. They're only digging a deeper hole. At least this one is slightly smarter than Rice. Then again a hamster is slightly smarter than a lamp shade.

Top Obama adviser stakes out defiant defense on IRS, Benghazi, AP scandals | Fox News
I can see the meaning behind the scandals the republicans are trying to drum up, I don't need a spokesperson to tell me.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-20-2013, 12:10 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 18,865
Thanks: 12,344
Thanked 13,325 Times in 7,761 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Top Obama adviser stakes out defiant defense on IRS, Benghazi, AP scandals

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I can see the meaning behind the scandals the republicans are trying to drum up, I don't need a spokesperson to tell me.
Yep if it wasn't for those mean old Republicans we'd be happily ignorant about the Bengazhi terrorist attack, the IRS would be continuing its political persecution and the DoJ would continue to monitor reporters.

But don't worry, the terrorists are free, the filmmaker is in jail, the DoJ reporter investigation is ongoing and the IRS manager in charge of the political persecution is in charge of Obamacare enforcement. It is all something drummed up by Republicans.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 05-20-2013, 01:10 PM
MrLiberty's Avatar
professional curmudgeon
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,506
Thanks: 21,953
Thanked 18,612 Times in 11,938 Posts
Default Re: Top Obama adviser stakes out defiant defense on IRS, Benghazi, AP scandals

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40yearfan View Post
I watched this dingbat on Chris Wallace this morning. Obama is guilty of nothing because he doesn't know anything and his top aides didn't inform him of any of the scandals coming down. Obama had to read the newspaper to find out.

This is the arrogance of the Obama Administration. They think we are gullible enough to swallow the swill they puke up. Of course, I guess about 1/2 of Americans either don't care or fall for this crap hook, line and sinker. This country is in a bad shape.
And don't forget, "the law is irrelevant."
__________________
Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.

Donald Trump
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 05-20-2013, 01:20 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 84,127
Thanks: 56,224
Thanked 26,545 Times in 19,031 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Top Obama adviser stakes out defiant defense on IRS, Benghazi, AP scandals

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Yep if it wasn't for those mean old Republicans we'd be happily ignorant about the Bengazhi terrorist attack, the IRS would be continuing its political persecution and the DoJ would continue to monitor reporters.

But don't worry, the terrorists are free, the filmmaker is in jail, the DoJ reporter investigation is ongoing and the IRS manager in charge of the political persecution is in charge of Obamacare enforcement. It is all something drummed up by Republicans.
I can see they did a number on you.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
adviser, benghazi, defense, defiant, irs, obama, out, scandals, stakes, top

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0