Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Polls
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Polls Discuss Did former president Trump incite people to riot and storm the capital building? at the General Forum; Did former president Trump incite people to riot and storm the capital building? Ye he did, I have video of ...

Poll: Did former president Trump incite people to riot and storm the capital building?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
Did former president Trump incite people to riot and storm the capital building?

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2021, 12:45 PM
jamesrage's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,710
Thanks: 2,610
Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,632 Posts
Default Did former president Trump incite people to riot and storm the capital building?

Did former president Trump incite people to riot and storm the capital building?

Ye he did, I have video of him telling people to riot and storm the capital building. I sure wish the media would show him tell him telling the mob to riot and storm the capital building.This would sure as hell shut those Trumpsters who say Trump didn't incite his followers to riot.

Yes he did. I have video of him using code words that only his most fervent devout followers could hear. I guess those tens of thousands of other people who attended his rally weren't devout enough followers of Trump since they couldn't hear the code words, dog whistles or pig Latin that only every foam at the mouth Trump hater and rioter could hear.

Yes he did. He used some sort of alien Russian mind control on those people. It was alien mind control man, the Russians helped them aliens develop than mind control and tRump then used it on his most devout followers so that they could riot and storm the capital building.

No he didn't. No reasonable person thinks he incited people to riot and storm the capital building.
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt

Last edited by jamesrage; 01-22-2021 at 12:57 PM..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jamesrage For This Useful Post:
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2021, 12:58 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 88,398
Thanks: 57,142
Thanked 26,881 Times in 19,329 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Did former president Trump incite people to riot and storm the capital building?

yes he did incite them by telling them their votes didn't count and the election was stolen and to go on down to the capitol building, he would walk down with them [soon].
__________________
The IRS budget has been reduced by roughly 20%. Meanwhile, the richest 1% have been able to evade as much as $163 billion a year in taxes. These things are directly connected.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2021, 03:20 AM
jamesrage's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,710
Thanks: 2,610
Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,632 Posts
Default Re: Did former president Trump incite people to riot and storm the capital building?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
yes he did incite them by telling them their votes didn't count and the election was stolen and to go on down to the capitol building, he would walk down with them [soon].
So in other words no he didn't tell anyone to riot or storm the capital building. Weird how only a handful of people out the tens of thousands of his followers heard this cryptic message to riot and storm the capital building. I guess the left stole all the decoder rings and that is why only rabid leftists and Trump's most devout followers heard the message to riot and storm the capital building.

If we are going to arrest people for claiming the election was stolen then we should arrest every democrat who basically claimed Trump cheated with the false accusation he colluded with Russia to win the 2016 elections.BEcause they been basically claiming the election was stolen since 2016. Maybe we should arrest Bernie Sanders for inciting that guy who shot that republican. Maybe we should arrest every msnbc and cnn host who basically claimed republicans cheated with the false claim of voter suppression and gerrymandering. How about we also arrest every democrat who falsely claimed Bush stole the 2000 and 2004 elections as well? It seems every time a republican wins the democrats and their allies in the media falsely claim the republicans cheated with either claims of gerrymandering, voter suppression or some other pathetic excuse to explain why they lost other than the fact people didn't like their ideas.
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jamesrage For This Useful Post:
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2021, 07:10 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 88,398
Thanks: 57,142
Thanked 26,881 Times in 19,329 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Did former president Trump incite people to riot and storm the capital building?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
So in other words no he didn't tell anyone to riot or storm the capital building. Weird how only a handful of people out the tens of thousands of his followers heard this cryptic message to riot and storm the capital building. I guess the left stole all the decoder rings and that is why only rabid leftists and Trump's most devout followers heard the message to riot and storm the capital building.

If we are going to arrest people for claiming the election was stolen then we should arrest every democrat who basically claimed Trump cheated with the false accusation he colluded with Russia to win the 2016 elections.BEcause they been basically claiming the election was stolen since 2016. Maybe we should arrest Bernie Sanders for inciting that guy who shot that republican. Maybe we should arrest every msnbc and cnn host who basically claimed republicans cheated with the false claim of voter suppression and gerrymandering. How about we also arrest every democrat who falsely claimed Bush stole the 2000 and 2004 elections as well? It seems every time a republican wins the democrats and their allies in the media falsely claim the republicans cheated with either claims of gerrymandering, voter suppression or some other pathetic excuse to explain why they lost other than the fact people didn't like their ideas.
are you deliberately denying his stirring lame brained people since he got in office? The Georgia official-a Republican- warned in a public speech to tone it down, people could get killed.
Voldemort had a rally at the capitol all about the procedure fixing to take place. and said you can't be weak when they're trying to steal this election. Yeah he is the reason the Senate changed hands telling people their votes weren't counted properly.
He's a bully in a bar who skedaddles after he got 'em riled to breaking point and before the fighting starts. He's scum, trying to wreck our Democracy and he was upset it failed.
I love my country and what he did needs to be nipped in the bud a long time ago. He doesn't care about the country much less the constitution, certainly not about religion only if those help his persona goals.
__________________
The IRS budget has been reduced by roughly 20%. Meanwhile, the richest 1% have been able to evade as much as $163 billion a year in taxes. These things are directly connected.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2021, 12:28 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 20,401
Thanks: 14,190
Thanked 15,492 Times in 8,863 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Did former president Trump incite people to riot and storm the capital building?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
are you deliberately denying his stirring lame brained people since he got in office? The Georgia official-a Republican- warned in a public speech to tone it down, people could get killed.
Voldemort had a rally at the capitol all about the procedure fixing to take place. and said you can't be weak when they're trying to steal this election. Yeah he is the reason the Senate changed hands telling people their votes weren't counted properly.
He's a bully in a bar who skedaddles after he got 'em riled to breaking point and before the fighting starts. He's scum, trying to wreck our Democracy and he was upset it failed.
I love my country and what he did needs to be nipped in the bud a long time ago. He doesn't care about the country much less the constitution, certainly not about religion only if those help his persona goals.
Straight out of 1984 inciting an erection, as Senator Schumer puts it, is now dumbed down to stirring up a crowd. Just like conspiracy and cooperation was dumbed down to collision. We had a high crimes and misdemeanors redefined as the nonsensical offense of the POTUS established US foreign policy.

The idiotic philosophy of Resistance begat Orange man bad which in turn led to perversion of the language to serve political ends.
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2021, 12:31 PM
jamesrage's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,710
Thanks: 2,610
Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,632 Posts
Default Re: Did former president Trump incite people to riot and storm the capital building?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
are you deliberately denying his stirring lame brained people since he got in office? The Georgia official-a Republican- warned in a public speech to tone it down, people could get killed.
Voldemort had a rally at the capitol all about the procedure fixing to take place. and said you can't be weak when they're trying to steal this election. Yeah he is the reason the Senate changed hands telling people their votes weren't counted properly.
Unless you got proof of him telling people to riot and storm the capital building the you got no proof he incited people to riot and storm the capital building.Left wingers tell their base the time republicans cheated or stole the election. But Trump does is it and all of sudden he incited a riot.Horse shit!


Quote:
He's a bully in a bar who skedaddles after he got 'em riled to breaking point and before the fighting starts. He's scum, trying to wreck our Democracy and he was upset it failed.
If anyone is scum its democrats and the media for four years by basically claiming Trump stole the elections by falsely claiming Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election and trying to prematurely remove a president from office. Before Trump the media and democrats claimed Bush stole the election from Kerry and stole the election from Gore.
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2021, 12:35 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,010
Thanks: 11,251
Thanked 15,579 Times in 8,366 Posts
Default Re: Did former president Trump incite people to riot and storm the capital building?

No, he did not.

What he did tell the supporters that they should go and express "peacefully" their support to the GOP for efforts for a 10 day "audit" of the election. Efforts that, at the time were gaining support in the Congress.

The Senate in particular.

I suspect, it was the possible success of that effort which the left feared. And, as we now know, the consequential hysteria that followed included element of the radical left.

Stories of plans to kidnap or murder Congressmen have been proven false. So what was the reason a cop shot a Peaceful Protestor?
An unarmed female!!!!
Why are their not national riots over that?

A Blackman resists arrest and dies in the attempt, we have cities on fire all summer. 900 injured cops and countless citizen deaths. Millions of dollars in damage and lost businesses.

Who fostered that yet saw no issue with a dead woman murdered by a Capitol cop?
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2021, 02:03 PM
Constant_Slothrop's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,820
Thanks: 12
Thanked 608 Times in 550 Posts
Default Re: Did former president Trump incite people to riot and storm the capital building?

Trump had been inciting his simple-minded cultists for two months with his lies about the election. Telling a bunch of dumb people for months that they've been cheated and that it's the end of their country if they can't get Congress to reverse the results of the election, topped off with calling for them to "fight like hell" when they march on the Capitol, is an incitement to violence. Did you think that he sent them off to the Capitol to just politely ask Congress to rip up the Constitution?
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2021, 02:18 PM
jamesrage's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,710
Thanks: 2,610
Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,632 Posts
Default Re: Did former president Trump incite people to riot and storm the capital building?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
Trump had been inciting his simple-minded cultists for two months with his lies about the election. Telling a bunch of dumb people for months that they've been cheated and that it's the end of their country if they can't get Congress to reverse the results of the election, topped off with calling for them to "fight like hell" when they march on the Capitol, is an incitement to violence. Did you think that he sent them off to the Capitol to just politely ask Congress to rip up the Constitution?
Weird how since 2016 elections leftists have been falsely telling their simple minded cultists that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election and that he is a Russian asset. I guess using your logic left wingers should have burned the whole country down.
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamesrage For This Useful Post:
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2021, 02:20 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,734
Thanks: 976
Thanked 7,874 Times in 5,640 Posts
Default Re: Did former president Trump incite people to riot and storm the capital building?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
Trump had been inciting his simple-minded cultists for two months with his lies about the election. Telling a bunch of dumb people for months that they've been cheated and that it's the end of their country if they can't get Congress to reverse the results of the election, topped off with calling for them to "fight like hell" when they march on the Capitol, is an incitement to violence. Did you think that he sent them off to the Capitol to just politely ask Congress to rip up the Constitution?


Nothing but "Eat shlt and bark at the moon!" comes to mind, so instead, I will tell you, "Have a nice day."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
and, building, capital, did, former, incite, people, president, riot, storm, the, trump

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0