Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Polls
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Polls Discuss The Majority of Americans Hate BOTH Parties at the General Forum; Originally Posted by Dave1 How did you forget the 8 years of right wing hate for the Obama administration in ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 09-16-2019, 11:19 AM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 55,837
Thanks: 2,296
Thanked 36,545 Times in 20,776 Posts
Default Re: The Majority of Americans Hate BOTH Parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
How did you forget the 8 years of right wing hate for the Obama administration in that above.....??

Strange how perspectives work, huh....

Yes, Obama was hated as often as possible on MSM FOX and on right wing radio...
Yes, yes...The 14 things said during Obama on Fox is equal to the 140 things said by the rest of the media during Bush and the 1400 things said during Trump...

But why keep this boxed in to the media?...Do we need to give examples of the entertainment industry portraying deaths of president?...

Bush?...Check
Obama...Nope (Glory and Praise!!!!)
Trump...Check
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 09-16-2019, 11:51 AM
Dave1's Avatar
...Fair and Balanced...
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,436
Thanks: 4,314
Thanked 5,435 Times in 3,204 Posts
Default Re: The Majority of Americans Hate BOTH Parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
Yes, yes...The 14 things said during Obama on Fox is equal to the 140 things said by the rest of the media during Bush and the 1400 things said during Trump...

But why keep this boxed in to the media?...Do we need to give examples of the entertainment industry portraying deaths of president?...

Bush?...Check
Obama...Nope (Glory and Praise!!!!)
Trump...Check
14 by FOX.....

Hannity, Rush and Bill-O made millions with their daily hate....

.check
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 09-16-2019, 11:52 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 18,641
Thanks: 12,079
Thanked 12,982 Times in 7,597 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: The Majority of Americans Hate BOTH Parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
How did you forget the 8 years of right wing hate for the Obama administration in that above.....??

Strange how perspectives work, huh....

Yes, Obama was hated as often as possible on MSM FOX and on right wing radio...
Remember when the rodeo clown at the Missouri state fair wore an Obama mask?

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...rom-state-fair

He was banned from ever performing again and the state fair board was "reviewing" the contract with the company that hired him. That is just for mocking Barack the first. As usual that was considered "racist" because Obama was above all that, as one reporter said "like a god looking down on us". Can't allow insults to a god.
__________________
What is a 30 something year old single man with a rock in one hand and a Honduran flag in the other?

An asylum seeker.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 09-16-2019, 11:54 AM
Dave1's Avatar
...Fair and Balanced...
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,436
Thanks: 4,314
Thanked 5,435 Times in 3,204 Posts
Default Re: The Majority of Americans Hate BOTH Parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
But why keep this boxed in to the media?...Do we need to give examples of the entertainment industry portraying deaths of president?...
Like Ted Nugent and Clint Eastwood....??

How many hated Obama here in PW for those eight years....??

At least half from my vantage point....
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 09-16-2019, 12:01 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,367
Thanks: 6,932
Thanked 6,793 Times in 4,608 Posts
Default Re: The Majority of Americans Hate BOTH Parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
14 by FOX.....

Hannity, Rush and Bill-O made millions with their daily hate....

.check
So how do you compare the media? 95% is main stream liberal, 5% is conservative.

If FOX said something once, and the MSM said something once, there would be 20 times more said by the MSM. That is the difference between Obama and Bush reporting.

Now with Trump the MSM talks hate for him 24/7
Bringing the difference between Trump hate and Obama hate to a staggering 2,000 to 1 deficit.

Now can you see the difference in comparisons?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 09-16-2019, 12:05 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,367
Thanks: 6,932
Thanked 6,793 Times in 4,608 Posts
Default Re: The Majority of Americans Hate BOTH Parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
Like Ted Nugent and Clint Eastwood....??

How many hated Obama here in PW for those eight years....??

At least half from my vantage point....
You mean like the time Clint held up the severed head of Obama?

Or like the book Ted wrote about how to assassinate Obama?

Wow! I think your on to something!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 09-16-2019, 12:08 PM
Dave1's Avatar
...Fair and Balanced...
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,436
Thanks: 4,314
Thanked 5,435 Times in 3,204 Posts
Default Re: The Majority of Americans Hate BOTH Parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
So how do you compare the media? 95% is main stream liberal, 5% is conservative.

If FOX said something once, and the MSM said something once, there would be 20 times more said by the MSM. That is the difference between Obama and Bush reporting.

Now with Trump the MSM talks hate for him 24/7
Bringing the difference between Trump hate and Obama hate to a staggering 2,000 to 1 deficit.

Now can you see the difference in comparisons?
More fake news from the far right.....

FOX brags about being the number one MSM outlet for years and then some cry that they are only 5%.....

Priceless....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...68653532681973
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 09-16-2019, 12:14 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,367
Thanks: 6,932
Thanked 6,793 Times in 4,608 Posts
Default Re: The Majority of Americans Hate BOTH Parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
More fake news from the far right.....

FOX brags about being the number one MSM outlet for years and then some cry that they are only 5%.....

Priceless....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...68653532681973
They have ONE cable news outlet, and yes it does better than all the Liberal cable channels. But it is still ONE channel compared to all the MSM networks and channels.

Is it really that hard for you to see that the vast majority of news networks and channels are far left leaning?

Thats like comparing Trump hate to Obama hate, there IS no comparison. Unless you are a partisan.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 09-17-2019, 07:11 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,376
Thanks: 9,017
Thanked 6,508 Times in 3,729 Posts
Default Re: The Majority of Americans Hate BOTH Parties

Back to the topic, while I don't hate anyone specifically I can say that I am in complete opposition to the DNC and their unspoken but blatantly obvious policies and at the same time very disappointed in the RNC's willingness to cave to the will of the DNC when pushed. Most elected Republicans seem to lack any sort of backbone.

However what really infuriates me is the way both parties are more worried about their own power in government than the well being of the nation. I honestly believe that most party leaders would trade American sovereignty for political power.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 09-17-2019, 07:42 AM
GottaGo's Avatar
Sanity is overrated.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Posts: 13,260
Thanks: 11,464
Thanked 9,554 Times in 5,888 Posts
Default Re: The Majority of Americans Hate BOTH Parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
Back to the topic, while I don't hate anyone specifically I can say that I am in complete opposition to the DNC and their unspoken but blatantly obvious policies and at the same time very disappointed in the RNC's willingness to cave to the will of the DNC when pushed. Most elected Republicans seem to lack any sort of backbone.

However what really infuriates me is the way both parties are more worried about their own power in government than the well being of the nation. I honestly believe that most party leaders would trade American sovereignty for political power.
Several among my friends and acquaintances, refer to them fondly as invertebrates.

I have pretty much lost respect for most of the elected politicians... it doesn't seem to be about serving the people anymore, it's a game of he/she with the post people in their pockets is the winner.
__________________
Your life is the sum total of the choices you make.
If you don't laugh at yourself, a whole bunch of people will volunteer to do it for you
I never lose. I either win, or I learn....
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GottaGo For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
americans, both, hate, majority, parties, the

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0