Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Polls
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Polls Discuss President Trump Weekly Approval Poll at the General Forum; Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop Hey, I get it. You guys are blind to Trump's abundant failings. Pointing out that the ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2018, 11:18 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,082
Thanks: 7,809
Thanked 7,352 Times in 4,956 Posts
Default Re: President Trump Weekly Approval Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
Hey, I get it. You guys are blind to Trump's abundant failings. Pointing out that the president is a genuinely horrible, corrupt and incompetent clown isn't some sort of lock-step, unthinking response. It's just using common sense to point out the obvious. History, if we get that far, will not judge those of you defending this ******* kindly.
Ok Thank's for letting us know. Now you better get back in your snowflake bomb shelter, until the hostilities end.
__________________
"The freedom of speech is, in sum, our foremost protection against tyranny. Without it, a tyrant can work his will without any fear of his opponents uttering even one cross word."

Last edited by Dog Man; 10-25-2018 at 11:25 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2018, 10:55 PM
mlurp's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Flatlands
Gender: Male
Posts: 37,487
Thanks: 19,199
Thanked 10,923 Times in 8,519 Posts
Default Re: President Trump Weekly Approval Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
Ok Thank's for letting us know. Now you better get back in your snowflake bomb shelter, until the hostilities end.











.................................................. ..
__________________


Improvise - Adapt - Over Come...
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 10-26-2018, 08:38 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 19,145
Thanks: 12,687
Thanked 13,652 Times in 7,955 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: President Trump Weekly Approval Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
Hey, I get it. You guys are blind to Trump's abundant failings. Pointing out that the president is a genuinely horrible, corrupt and incompetent clown isn't some sort of lock-step, unthinking response. It's just using common sense to point out the obvious. History, if we get that far, will not judge those of you defending this ******* kindly.
Right, everyone that doesn't align perfectly with the Resistance unremitting political and personal hatred for Trump is devoid of common sense. Of course there is no compromise, no common ground to be had with Trump supporters. It's the Maoist sensibility that you are either part of the solution or part of the problem. A problem which must be solved by any means necessary including violence.

Responding with an attack to anyone whose disagrees with the Resistance devotion to nothing but mindlessly resisting only validates the Resistance unreasoning zealotry.
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 10-26-2018, 10:10 AM
ShivaTD's Avatar
Progressive Libertarian
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Immigrant to Arizona
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,429
Thanks: 1,492
Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,841 Posts
Default Re: President Trump Weekly Approval Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlurp View Post
salty all Trump is doing is getting a better nuke deal in the end. Just because you libbers don't like his approach is excuse to try to block what he is planning.

................................................
A better nuclear deal with whom?

North Korea?
Doubtful because Trump doesn't have any leverage with North Korea. So far North Korea has been able to gain unrestricted research into nuclear weapon technology without doing anything to curtail it's nuclear weapon's technology.

Iran?
By withdrawing from the JCPOA Donald Trump removed us from the negotiating table for the revisions to improve the JCPOA. The JCPOA was working perfectly in preventing Iran from creating nuclear weapons based upon the IAEA certifications of compliance. Why Trump didn't want the IAEA inspections and chose to bailout on the JCPOA instead of making it more robust in the future was pure stupidity that just took us out of the negotiations for future improvements to the JCPOA.

Russia?
By withdrawing from the intermediate range nuclear weapon's treaty with Russia we just gave a green light to any nuclear weapon country to produce intermediate range nuclear weapon technology. China, Israel, Pakistan, and India, along with Russia, can now develop intermediate range cruise missiles for carrying nuclear weapon payloads.
__________________
"I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it's dirty on the inside." Donald Trump

"I always had a rule, if the White House is dirty on the inside, it's dirty on the outside." ShivaTD

Based upon the corruption, brutality, inhumanity, immorality, dishonesty, and incompetence of the Trump administration the White House is the dirtiest house in America and there's no known cleanser that with remove the stains of the Trump Administration.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 10-26-2018, 11:17 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 19,145
Thanks: 12,687
Thanked 13,652 Times in 7,955 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: President Trump Weekly Approval Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivaTD View Post
A better nuclear deal with whom?

North Korea?
Doubtful because Trump doesn't have any leverage with North Korea. So far North Korea has been able to gain unrestricted research into nuclear weapon technology without doing anything to curtail it's nuclear weapon's technology.

Iran?
By withdrawing from the JCPOA Donald Trump removed us from the negotiating table for the revisions to improve the JCPOA. The JCPOA was working perfectly in preventing Iran from creating nuclear weapons based upon the IAEA certifications of compliance. Why Trump didn't want the IAEA inspections and chose to bailout on the JCPOA instead of making it more robust in the future was pure stupidity that just took us out of the negotiations for future improvements to the JCPOA.

Russia?
By withdrawing from the intermediate range nuclear weapon's treaty with Russia we just gave a green light to any nuclear weapon country to produce intermediate range nuclear weapon technology. China, Israel, Pakistan, and India, along with Russia, can now develop intermediate range cruise missiles for carrying nuclear weapon payloads.
North Korea

Trump's maximum pressure approach has already yielded results. The North Korean dictator has met multiple times with his counterpart from the south. President Trump has cleverly presented a vision of a prosperous North Korean future while keeping sanctions in place.

Iran

Withdrawing the US from the sham agreement with the death to America Iranian theocracy has already resulted in sanctions being reimposed and cancellation of planned investments by Western businesses. Claiming an inspection regime limited by a secret codicil requiring generous advance notification as a part of an agreement that the Iranian theocracy never signed is absurd.

Russia

The consensus is that the Russians have been cheating on the missile treaty for decades. Unlike previous administrations, flexibility, Trump has demonstrated he expects treaty terms compliance by threatening to withdraw.

Insisting that treaties and so-called agreements be in the best interest of the US and that agreed upon terms be complied with benefits not only the US but the international community as well. Naturally the Resistance objects to any changes Trump makes no matter how beneficial, they are good little reactionary globalists.
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 10-28-2018, 12:39 PM
Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: near a california beach
Posts: 1,452
Thanks: 484
Thanked 732 Times in 546 Posts
Default Re: President Trump Weekly Approval Poll

I think America's setting new world records. Two presidents from the same political party in this century alone who 1)didn't win by the popular vote and 2) both were draft dodgers but remain pro military as long it's someone else has that to serve. Nevertheless, let's hope Trump is successful. Will wages go up? Will the economy improve like it did under Obama? I doubt it what with the passing of huge tax breaks that mostly benefit the billionaires and large corporations. Don't forget, once Obama policies kicked in the stock market went from about 7,000 to the high teens. Almost triple. Trump came in on a rising tide. Let's hope he doesn't screw things up like republicans always do.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to larryr For This Useful Post:
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 10-28-2018, 10:51 PM
mlurp's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Flatlands
Gender: Male
Posts: 37,487
Thanks: 19,199
Thanked 10,923 Times in 8,519 Posts
Default Re: President Trump Weekly Approval Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
North Korea

Trump's maximum pressure approach has already yielded results. The North Korean dictator has met multiple times with his counterpart from the south. President Trump has cleverly presented a vision of a prosperous North Korean future while keeping sanctions in place.

Iran

Withdrawing the US from the sham agreement with the death to America Iranian theocracy has already resulted in sanctions being reimposed and cancellation of planned investments by Western businesses. Claiming an inspection regime limited by a secret codicil requiring generous advance notification as a part of an agreement that the Iranian theocracy never signed is absurd.

Russia

The consensus is that the Russians have been cheating on the missile treaty for decades. Unlike previous administrations, flexibility, Trump has demonstrated he expects treaty terms compliance by threatening to withdraw.

Insisting that treaties and so-called agreements be in the best interest of the US and that agreed upon terms be complied with benefits not only the US but the international community as well. Naturally the Resistance objects to any changes Trump makes no matter how beneficial, they are good little reactionary globalists.



..


................. and kind of covered it all..........
__________________


Improvise - Adapt - Over Come...
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 10-28-2018, 11:00 PM
mlurp's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Flatlands
Gender: Male
Posts: 37,487
Thanks: 19,199
Thanked 10,923 Times in 8,519 Posts
Default Re: President Trump Weekly Approval Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryr View Post
I think America's setting new world records. Two presidents from the same political party in this century alone who 1)didn't win by the popular vote and 2) both were draft dodgers but remain pro military as long it's someone else has that to serve. Nevertheless, let's hope Trump is successful.

Will wages go up? As they have of late.

Will the economy improve like it did under Obama? As it has.

I doubt it what with the passing of huge tax breaks that mostly benefit the billionaires and large corporations. Don't forget, once Obama policies kicked in the stock market went from about 7,000 to the high teens. Almost triple.

And the third correct is about to arrive, maybe, well it might. Bear market..

Trump came in on a rising tide. Let's hope he doesn't screw things up like republicans always do.
Really, sore losers.

I believe what your saying amounts to Republicans generate new funds while the left wants to spend it on all kinds of failed programs..

Look at Detroit and what the Dems did to it.
__________________


Improvise - Adapt - Over Come...
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mlurp For This Useful Post:
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 10-29-2018, 06:32 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 85,007
Thanks: 56,370
Thanked 26,593 Times in 19,072 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: President Trump Weekly Approval Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlurp View Post
salty all Trump is doing is getting a better nuke deal in the end. Just because you libbers don't like his approach is excuse to try to block what he is planning.

................................................
it just wants you to donate
doesnt say what the approval rating is
__________________
Prince Phillip was one of the last of that greatest generation who kept the peace and built Western liberal freedom. ~Scott Morrison, PM Australia
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 11-01-2018, 10:15 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,082
Thanks: 7,809
Thanked 7,352 Times in 4,956 Posts
Default Re: President Trump Weekly Approval Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryr View Post
I think America's setting new world records. Two presidents from the same political party in this century alone who 1)didn't win by the popular vote and 2) both were draft dodgers but remain pro military as long it's someone else has that to serve. Nevertheless, let's hope Trump is successful. Will wages go up? Will the economy improve like it did under Obama? I doubt it what with the passing of huge tax breaks that mostly benefit the billionaires and large corporations. Don't forget, once Obama policies kicked in the stock market went from about 7,000 to the high teens. Almost triple. Trump came in on a rising tide. Let's hope he doesn't screw things up like republicans always do.
? Who was a draft dodger besides Trump and Clinton?

You are very na´ve about the stock market and how it works if you think the past two years have anything to do with Obama policies. Unless maybe you think Obama reversed his own regulations after Trump took office.

Or maybe you think that it is just a coincidence that economic optimism soared right after Trump was elected.

I guess it is also a coincidence that the Feds did not feel the country could withstand any interest rate hikes until after Trump was elected.

__________________
"The freedom of speech is, in sum, our foremost protection against tyranny. Without it, a tyrant can work his will without any fear of his opponents uttering even one cross word."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
approval, poll, president, trump, weekly

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0