Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Polls
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Polls Discuss AP-NORC Poll: Just 24 percent say US heading right direction at the General Forum; Originally Posted by Mikeyy That would require a thinking brain. He is a parrot. Nope.. Just more than a match ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2017, 02:58 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,666
Thanks: 7,708
Thanked 4,100 Times in 2,669 Posts
Default Re: AP-NORC Poll: Just 24 percent say US heading right direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
That would require a thinking brain. He is a parrot.
Nope.. Just more than a match of any left wing fool is all.

Regards, Kirk
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2017, 03:40 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,919 Times in 13,934 Posts
Default Re: AP-NORC Poll: Just 24 percent say US heading right direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 H and H View Post
Nope.. Just more than a match of any left wing fool is all.

Regards, Kirk
Show us where you go to get your evidence. I would love to see these sites.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2017, 04:46 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,666
Thanks: 7,708
Thanked 4,100 Times in 2,669 Posts
Default Re: AP-NORC Poll: Just 24 percent say US heading right direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Show us where you go to get your evidence. I would love to see these sites.

I am not going to let you look inside my head lol...

The left wing media made fools of them selves through out the election cycle, and still are doing the same to this day. Any one who can not see that is either dumb as a post or a progressive/liberal idiot.

Regards, Kirk
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2017, 07:11 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,919 Times in 13,934 Posts
Default Re: AP-NORC Poll: Just 24 percent say US heading right direction

So you dream all of this up in your head. That explains a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 H and H View Post
I am not going to let you look inside my head lol...

The left wing media made fools of them selves through out the election cycle, and still are doing the same to this day. Any one who can not see that is either dumb as a post or a progressive/liberal idiot.

Regards, Kirk
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2017, 09:53 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,666
Thanks: 7,708
Thanked 4,100 Times in 2,669 Posts
Default Re: AP-NORC Poll: Just 24 percent say US heading right direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
So you dream all of this up in your head. That explains a lot.
What explains a lot is that I see and speak the truth, and you have not been able to refute any of it.

For me that says way more!

You have that mental illness called liberal progressive-ites.

You need mental help right way!

Regards, Kirk
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2017, 11:01 PM
Lollie's Avatar
Elle qui tolère Trump
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Defiance Ohio
Gender: Female
Posts: 18,075
Thanks: 14,716
Thanked 13,845 Times in 8,500 Posts
Default Re: AP-NORC Poll: Just 24 percent say US heading right direction

This country cannot possibly move in the right direction right now.
I've been waiting for it since January 20th.

All 260 days, 11 hours and 15 minutes.
__________________
Everyone feels benevolent if nothing happens to be annoying him at the moment.
- C.S. Lewis
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lollie For This Useful Post:
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 10-08-2017, 07:39 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,666
Thanks: 7,708
Thanked 4,100 Times in 2,669 Posts
Default Re: AP-NORC Poll: Just 24 percent say US heading right direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollie View Post
This country cannot possibly move in the right direction right now.
I've been waiting for it since January 20th.

All 260 days, 11 hours and 15 minutes.
Your right it can not. It is the left's fault. They lost the election, and refuse to accept the results. Just like they will not admit the LV shooter was a Trump hater and mentally ill..

If the left would just accept the truth, maybe we could agree to get along.

But the idiots are just being idiots and azz hurt liberals. They will never cooperate.

Regards, Kirk
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 10-08-2017, 08:40 AM
Lollie's Avatar
Elle qui tolère Trump
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Defiance Ohio
Gender: Female
Posts: 18,075
Thanks: 14,716
Thanked 13,845 Times in 8,500 Posts
Default Re: AP-NORC Poll: Just 24 percent say US heading right direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 H and H View Post
Your right it can not. It is the left's fault. They lost the election, and refuse to accept the results. Just like they will not admit the LV shooter was a Trump hater and mentally ill..

If the left would just accept the truth, maybe we could agree to get along.

But the idiots are just being idiots and azz hurt liberals. They will never cooperate.

Regards, Kirk
How is it the fault of the left that our President has yet to do anything of real worth?
I mean yes, he's signed a bunch of laws into place, then there went several either through resignation or You're Fired!!!
Mike Flynn
Preet Bharara
Derek Harvey
Katie Walsh
James Comey
Reince Priebus
Michael Dubke
Walter Shaub
Anthony Scaramucci
Sean Spicer
Michael Short
Steve Bannon
Gorka, Price....

He's been there for people during disasters.
Has managed to embarrass and piss off many of his voters.
I'll think of more.
__________________
Everyone feels benevolent if nothing happens to be annoying him at the moment.
- C.S. Lewis
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lollie For This Useful Post:
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 10-08-2017, 09:13 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,666
Thanks: 7,708
Thanked 4,100 Times in 2,669 Posts
Default Re: AP-NORC Poll: Just 24 percent say US heading right direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollie View Post
How is it the fault of the left that our President has yet to do anything of real worth?
I mean yes, he's signed a bunch of laws into place, then there went several either through resignation or You're Fired!!!
Mike Flynn
Preet Bharara
Derek Harvey
Katie Walsh
James Comey
Reince Priebus
Michael Dubke
Walter Shaub
Anthony Scaramucci
Sean Spicer
Michael Short
Steve Bannon
Gorka, Price....

He's been there for people during disasters.
Has managed to embarrass and piss off many of his voters.
I'll think of more.
If the left wing idiots would just leave the man alone, and treat him as POTUS there would have been a lot less problems. But the left wing idiots are not going to accept the election results, and are getting violent to boot. I fail to see you criticize the left for all of that.

Smooth transition between Presidents is the way it should have been. But no Obama spent the last 6 months setting up road blocks and traps with the left wing idiots within the Goberment to stop Trump.

The left wing media MSM's are keeping the hate alive with what they print and say. They should punished for that as well. Hillary has newer left the room either.

The left has most Americans pissed off at them. I know I sure am the idiots.

I will give left wingers the same as they give me and my President. Absolutely NO RESPECT. I will trash talk the idiots just as they trash talk Trump.

it is Sunday morning and the left wing media idiots are all over who raised Trumps kids. The idiots can seem to cover anything but negative stories about Trump. As they do every Sunday morning

Regards, Kirk
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 10-08-2017, 09:19 AM
Lollie's Avatar
Elle qui tolère Trump
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Defiance Ohio
Gender: Female
Posts: 18,075
Thanks: 14,716
Thanked 13,845 Times in 8,500 Posts
Default Re: AP-NORC Poll: Just 24 percent say US heading right direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 H and H View Post
If the left wing idiots would just leave the man alone, and treat him as POTUS there would have been a lot less problems. But the left wing idiots are not going to accept the election results, and are getting violent to boot. I fail to see you criticize the left for all of that.

Smooth transition between Presidents is the way it should have been. But no Obama spent the last 6 months setting up road blocks and traps with the left wing idiots within the Goberment to stop Trump.

The left wing media MSM's are keeping the hate alive with what they print and say. They should punished for that as well. Hillary has newer left the room either.

The left has most Americans pissed off at them. I know I sure am the idiots.

I will give left wingers the same as they give me and my President. Absolutely NO RESPECT. I will trash talk the idiots just as they trash talk Trump.

Regards, Kirk
Idiots sure is a big part of your vocabulary lately.

P.S. -- Obama is no longer part of the equation.
If Trump isn't doing so hot, blame him and no one else.
__________________
Everyone feels benevolent if nothing happens to be annoying him at the moment.
- C.S. Lewis
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
apnorc, direction, heading, just, percent, poll, right, say

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0