Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Polls
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Polls Discuss Poll: More Americans trust CNN than Trump at the General Forum; Originally Posted by WallyWager Millions of illegal votes. 3 million, then 5 million, then 5.7 million depending on which conspiracy ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2017, 07:02 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,666
Thanks: 7,708
Thanked 4,100 Times in 2,669 Posts
Default Re: Poll: More Americans trust CNN than Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
Millions of illegal votes. 3 million, then 5 million, then 5.7 million depending on which conspiracy nut, including the president, you listen to.

All without a shred of evidence for even a fraction of a fraction of what they claim.

I think it honestly bothers Trump and his supporters on some level that the country as a whole gave Hillary Clinton 3 million more votes than him, at the least he cannot let it go. Probably why he has his phony voter fraud commission.




Obama had a bigger electoral win both times, as did Bill Clinton both times, and did George HW Bush, and did Reagan both times.
Every bit of your left wing rant is debatalbe.

Besides your such coward you will not call yourself a Democrat, nor will you debate Soros. Then a female member here has to come to your defense.

Poor excuse for a moderator, or for a human being IMHO. You claim you don't know what your political leanings yet all you spew is the left wing liberal Democratic garbage. At least I don't lie about who and what I am.

Your a whimp, and it shows. Let me know when you get a pair.

Regards, Kirk
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2017, 07:06 AM
Surly's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Midwest
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,253
Thanks: 2,797
Thanked 3,059 Times in 2,392 Posts
Default Re: Poll: More Americans trust CNN than Trump

I notice you didn't debate a word of his rant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 H and H View Post
Every bit of your left wing rant is debatalbe.

Besides your such coward you will not call yourself a Democrat, nor will you debate Soros. Then a female member here has to come to your defense.

Poor excuse for a moderator, or for a human being IMHO. You claim you don't know what your political leanings yet all you spew is the left wing liberal Democratic garbage. At least I don't lie about who and what I am.

Your a whimp, and it shows. Let me know when you get a pair.

Regards, Kirk
__________________
Grab her by the *****, Vote Roy Moore.

-Donald
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2017, 09:13 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 15,579
Thanks: 8,447
Thanked 9,138 Times in 5,622 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Poll: More Americans trust CNN than Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
Millions of illegal votes. 3 million, then 5 million, then 5.7 million depending on which conspiracy nut, including the president, you listen to.

All without a shred of evidence for even a fraction of a fraction of what they claim.

I think it honestly bothers Trump and his supporters on some level that the country as a whole gave Hillary Clinton 3 million more votes than him, at the least he cannot let it go. Probably why he has his phony voter fraud commission.




Obama had a bigger electoral win both times, as did Bill Clinton both times, and did George HW Bush, and did Reagan both times.
Hillary’s margin of victory in the popular vote came from California. But California is among the states refusing to provide voter data to the Federal commission tasked with investigating illegal voting.

Everything is just fine with California voting, take our word for it, Hillary won. But Trump's claim of illegal voting, that is crazy, we'll withhold the data to "prove" it.
__________________
The Democrat's strategy for the Trump Presidency is the same one used by Stalin's secret police chief "show me the man and I will show you the crime."
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2017, 11:34 AM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 9,271
Thanked 3,609 Times in 2,362 Posts
Default Re: Poll: More Americans trust CNN than Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
Yeah more people voted for Hillary...
That is true.

But when did this country ever elect its presidents according to the popular vote?

It is a bit like declaring that Team X had more first downs than Team Y had; therefore, Team X should be declared the winner--even though it came up short on the scoreboard...
__________________
"In his second inaugural address, [Franklin D.] Roosevelt sought 'unimagined power' to enforce the 'proper subordination' of private power to public power. He got it…"—George Will, July 8, 2007
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2017, 11:41 AM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 9,271
Thanked 3,609 Times in 2,362 Posts
Default Re: Poll: More Americans trust CNN than Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Hillary’s margin of victory in the popular vote came from California.
Yes, Hillary Clinton won by California by almost 4.3 million votes. (Wikipedia says it was 8,753,788 to 4,483,810.) The other 49 states gave more total votes to Donald Trump.

And I would certainly not want California--which has recently given some signals that it may want to secede from the US--the (effectively) sole right to determine our president, simply because of its size.
__________________
"In his second inaugural address, [Franklin D.] Roosevelt sought 'unimagined power' to enforce the 'proper subordination' of private power to public power. He got it…"—George Will, July 8, 2007
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 07-10-2017, 01:03 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,881
Thanks: 2,512
Thanked 1,585 Times in 915 Posts
Default Re: Poll: More Americans trust CNN than Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
Millions of illegal votes. 3 million, then 5 million, then 5.7 million depending on which conspiracy nut, including the president, you listen to.

All without a shred of evidence for even a fraction of a fraction of what they claim.

I think it honestly bothers Trump and his supporters on some level that the country as a whole gave Hillary Clinton 3 million more votes than him, at the least he cannot let it go. Probably why he has his phony voter fraud commission.

Obama had a bigger electoral win both times, as did Bill Clinton both times, and did George HW Bush, and did Reagan both times.
If that is the standard, then why to we keep hearing about Trump colluding with the Russians to rig the election? There is just as much evidence of illegal voting as their is of Trump colluding with the Russians to throw the election his way. (I would postulate that there actually is SOME evidence of illegal voting, but not to the degree that would be required to swing the election results one way or the other.)
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 07-10-2017, 01:51 PM
WallyWager's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,004
Thanks: 1,520
Thanked 8,482 Times in 5,356 Posts
Default Re: Poll: More Americans trust CNN than Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly View Post
I notice you didn't debate a word of his rant.
Also, "a female member has to come to your defense..."

1. I asked no one for help, so no one was obligated beyond their own volition.

2. Why is it a point to make that a woman "defended" a man? Gee I wonder.
__________________
"He's now president for life. President for life. And he's great," Trump said. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll give that a shot some day."
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WallyWager For This Useful Post:
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 07-10-2017, 02:00 PM
WallyWager's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,004
Thanks: 1,520
Thanked 8,482 Times in 5,356 Posts
Default Re: Poll: More Americans trust CNN than Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjohns View Post
That is true.

But when did this country ever elect its presidents according to the popular vote?

It is a bit like declaring that Team X had more first downs than Team Y had; therefore, Team X should be declared the winner--even though it came up short on the scoreboard...
Never made the argument that it should then or should later, whole other debate lol.

Just bringing Kirk's claim of a landslide or near landslide whatever that is down to earth. Truth is while Trump did win, it wasn't a blowout in the electoral college historically speaking, and more Americans voted for his opponent by a 3 million margin.

Also nearly all states have not agreed to Trump's voter information request to some degree, including most of states he won, not just California.
__________________
"He's now president for life. President for life. And he's great," Trump said. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll give that a shot some day."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
americans, cnn, more, poll, than, trump, trust

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0