Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Polls
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Polls Discuss After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll at the General Forum; Originally Posted by Mellon_Collie Thats right reply to the wrong post and say I have nothing to rebutt you strawman ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41 (permalink)  
Old 01-19-2017, 10:31 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 16,364
Thanks: 9,415
Thanked 9,934 Times in 6,065 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellon_Collie View Post
Thats right reply to the wrong post and say I have nothing to rebutt you strawman arguement.

Reagan also called Gorbachev a friend, but since Reagan is your patron saint you can't accept or see that it was likely the same thing. But it is telling how you say Obama's desire to accommodate Putin when its Trump that wants to do away with NATO the very thing Putin wants gone.

You are a worthless partisan hack blinded by your own stupidity, and ignorant to the world around you to the point everyone that is not you is a liberal. You're not a right winger, or a conservative, or even a republican you're just an angry keyboard worrier. Heck I bet we could take your brain roll it up into a ball, ram it up a flea's rear end, and it would still rattle around like a bee bee in a matchbox.
Gee how clever you are with insults and accomplished at whining.

Reagan was the President that won the cold war by engaging the Soviets in a costly arms build up that led to their collapse. Obama has cut military spending during his Presidency, something Hillary would certainly have continued, while Trump promises to restore our military to preeminence in the world. No matter the facts, your partisan hate blinds you to anything but a primitive "Trump bad" mentality.

Trump has criticized NATO for doing nothing to directly combat Islamic extremist terrorism and for its failure to compel members to pay their fair share of the cost burden. In response to Trump NATO scrambled to put together an anti terrorism task force. But, there has been no progress in getting deadbeat nations to pay. The US still provides 75% of NATO funding. Uncle Sucker has to fund other "allies" NATO obligations. As anyone who has done so much as a household budget, there is no evidence Hillary or Obama has done any budget at all, knows cutting expenses is the best way to bring the budget into balance or finance that military build up Trump wants. Clearly the deadbeat nations aren't going to respond to "pretty please" so like a good negotiator, Trump offers a stronger incentive. Predictably Democrats, the new anti Russian hawks, respond with hysteria helping the Russians keep draining the US Treasury and keeping other NATO members disarmed.
Reply With Quote
  #42 (permalink)  
Old 01-19-2017, 02:47 PM
Senior's Avatar
Political Independent 👌
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,093
Thanks: 1,455
Thanked 1,233 Times in 853 Posts
Default Re: After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Nice dodge. The fact is FDR treated Stalin as a friend with the support of contemporary Democrats then and now. Are you claiming the friendship of our only 4 term President is not important influential? Oh wait, FDR was a Democrat.
Betsy DeVos and all the education vouchers in America can't ameliorate this stupidity
__________________
*
Semper Gumby / USMC - Always Be Flexible
*
When the ramp drops, the bullshıt stops
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Senior For This Useful Post:
  #43 (permalink)  
Old 01-19-2017, 03:58 PM
dabateman's Avatar
Buckle-up Buttercup
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 16,121
Thanks: 2,113
Thanked 8,454 Times in 4,955 Posts
Default Re: After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior View Post
Betsy DeVos and all the education vouchers in America can't ameliorate this stupidity
Fifth-grade reading level, remember... You have to dumb it down for Trump supporters.
__________________
Continue that line of reasoning, Muffin... I'm judging you. Harshly.



You get the respect you give. And if you're a Republican, you b*tch about paybacks being a b*tch. So sorry you're mad your guy is getting the respect you gave ours, Snowflakes.
Reply With Quote
  #44 (permalink)  
Old 01-19-2017, 05:41 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,385
Thanks: 3,697
Thanked 4,554 Times in 3,185 Posts
Default Re: After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll

The way I see it AZ dusted you on this D man.
Why did Obama laugh at Romney for saying that Russia was a big threat? You know why, it's because they were NOT a big threat as far as Obama was concerned, just like ISIS was not a threat as far as Obama was concerned.

The left decided to turn Russia into a big threat when Trump won the election. If Hillary had won they would not be a threat. And it would not be because they are afraid of her.
Everything AZ said here is right, including the part about Russia having to take over in Syria because Obama didn't know what to do. hell he didn't even know that the Rebels were ISIS. Or he knew and wanted to help them. either way someone had to step up. Too bad the US could not handle the task.
Reply With Quote
  #45 (permalink)  
Old 01-19-2017, 07:26 PM
dabateman's Avatar
Buckle-up Buttercup
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 16,121
Thanks: 2,113
Thanked 8,454 Times in 4,955 Posts
Default Re: After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
The way I see it AZ dusted you on this D man.
Why did Obama laugh at Romney for saying that Russia was a big threat? You know why, it's because they were NOT a big threat as far as Obama was concerned, just like ISIS was not a threat as far as Obama was concerned.

The left decided to turn Russia into a big threat when Trump won the election. If Hillary had won they would not be a threat. And it would not be because they are afraid of her.
Everything AZ said here is right, including the part about Russia having to take over in Syria because Obama didn't know what to do. hell he didn't even know that the Rebels were ISIS. Or he knew and wanted to help them. either way someone had to step up. Too bad the US could not handle the task.


Thanks for the partisan circle jerk. We are so pleased with your objectivity and actual reading of facts inatead of fake news.
__________________
Continue that line of reasoning, Muffin... I'm judging you. Harshly.



You get the respect you give. And if you're a Republican, you b*tch about paybacks being a b*tch. So sorry you're mad your guy is getting the respect you gave ours, Snowflakes.
Reply With Quote
  #46 (permalink)  
Old 01-19-2017, 07:47 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,458
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,190 Posts
Default Re: After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
The way I see it AZ dusted you on this D man.
Why did Obama laugh at Romney for saying that Russia was a big threat? You know why, it's because they were NOT a big threat as far as Obama was concerned, just like ISIS was not a threat as far as Obama was concerned.

The left decided to turn Russia into a big threat when Trump won the election. If Hillary had won they would not be a threat. And it would not be because they are afraid of her.
Everything AZ said here is right, including the part about Russia having to take over in Syria because Obama didn't know what to do. hell he didn't even know that the Rebels were ISIS. Or he knew and wanted to help them. either way someone had to step up. Too bad the US could not handle the task.
but that's not really what happened. everything AZ said is highly partisan nonsense.
__________________
The total number of contacts between the tRUmp team
and Russia-linked operatives that we know about so far is 82.
Among these contacts were 24 meetings
. -- SOURCE --
Reply With Quote
  #47 (permalink)  
Old 01-20-2017, 12:20 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 16,364
Thanks: 9,415
Thanked 9,934 Times in 6,065 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior View Post
Betsy DeVos and all the education vouchers in America can't ameliorate this stupidity
I note the absence of any attempt to dispute the clear evidence of FDR's warm feelings toward Stalin. The stupidity of people who can only call names is on full display.

So, put up or simply display the ignorance of name calling. Come on don't cower in fear like several of the other Leftist commentators on PW do.

Oh, for the mentally challenged, FDR's friendly view of Stalin is relevant to assessing the accuracy of the claim the Russians have never been our friends. President FDR clearly didnít share this view. The evidence provided to support this assertion evidently just angers Leftists with their primitive understanding of issues.
Reply With Quote
  #48 (permalink)  
Old 01-20-2017, 12:30 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 16,364
Thanks: 9,415
Thanked 9,934 Times in 6,065 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
but that's not really what happened. everything AZ said is highly partisan nonsense.
Once again, no challenge to the facts presented, just broad vague condemnations. Yes or no, did Obama mock Romney for saying Russia was the top threat to the US?

Don't worry I'll walk you through the relevant facts one by one so you aren't strained or scared.
Reply With Quote
  #49 (permalink)  
Old 01-20-2017, 12:14 PM
Senior's Avatar
Political Independent 👌
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,093
Thanks: 1,455
Thanked 1,233 Times in 853 Posts
Default Re: After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
I note the absence of any attempt to dispute the clear evidence of FDR's warm feelings toward Stalin. The stupidity of people who can only call names is on full display.
I suggest that you read a few history books to comprehend why Roosevelt considered it critical that Stalin tie up 3,370,000 Nazi troops on the Eastern Front.
__________________
*
Semper Gumby / USMC - Always Be Flexible
*
When the ramp drops, the bullshıt stops
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Senior For This Useful Post:
  #50 (permalink)  
Old 01-20-2017, 01:29 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,458
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,190 Posts
Default Re: After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior View Post
I suggest that you read a few history books to comprehend why Roosevelt considered it critical that Stalin tie up 3,370,000 Nazi troops on the Eastern Front.
Well obviously its because FDR and Stalin were secret BFF's. They propably visited each other every weekend and shared wodka tonics and cigars.
__________________
The total number of contacts between the tRUmp team
and Russia-linked operatives that we know about so far is 82.
Among these contacts were 24 meetings
. -- SOURCE --
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2016, after, americans, campaign, consider, more, poll, reuters or ipsos, russia, threat

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0