Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Polls
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Polls Discuss After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll at the General Forum; Originally Posted by dabateman Evidence? Since neither of us agrees, source your facts. Source your fact. Source your fact. How ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 01-16-2017, 10:37 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 14,147
Thanks: 6,851
Thanked 7,696 Times in 4,855 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabateman View Post
Evidence? Since neither of us agrees, source your facts.



Source your fact.



Source your fact.



How about actually giving facts? Let's see your source.
Well lookie here you have devolved to the fall back of blind partisans, insisting I must provide links to sources for the facts I reference in my responses to your vapid talking points. You don't get to bray that I am a useful idiot and then demand I spoon feed you basic facts. You can write silly insults but can't do a simple Internet search.
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 01-16-2017, 11:38 PM
RedState's Avatar
#RESIST
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,615
Thanks: 834
Thanked 1,416 Times in 1,029 Posts
Default Re: After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll

I still remember John Kerry saying this about Romney in 2012:

"Mit Romney acts like he's only seen Russia by watching Rocky IV"


ha ha ha...good one Mr. Secretary.
__________________
“The main problem in any democracy is that crowd-pleasers are generally brainless swine
who can go out on a stage & whup their supporters into an orgiastic frenzy—
then go back to the office & sell every one of the poor bastards down the tube for a nickel apiece.”


-HST
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RedState For This Useful Post:
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2017, 03:49 AM
dabateman's Avatar
Buckle-up Buttercup
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 16,121
Thanks: 2,113
Thanked 8,452 Times in 4,954 Posts
Default Re: After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Well lookie here you have devolved to the fall back of blind partisans, insisting I must provide links to sources for the facts I reference in my responses to your vapid talking points. You don't get to bray that I am a useful idiot and then demand I spoon feed you basic facts. You can write silly insults but can't do a simple Internet search.
I wanted you to feed yourself basic facts, but you're apparently too stupid to do that. It's not my job to attempt to prove your point. That's your job. You're just too lazy to do it.
__________________
Continue that line of reasoning, Muffin... I'm judging you. Harshly.



You get the respect you give. And if you're a Republican, you b*tch about paybacks being a b*tch. So sorry you're mad your guy is getting the respect you gave ours, Snowflakes.
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2017, 08:44 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 14,147
Thanks: 6,851
Thanked 7,696 Times in 4,855 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabateman View Post
I wanted you to feed yourself basic facts, but you're apparently too stupid to do that. It's not my job to attempt to prove your point. That's your job. You're just too lazy to do it.
No, I presented basic facts, Obama mocking Romney for recognizing the threat Russia poses and his pandering to Putin, Hillary's clownish over charge button and the Clinton's corrupt deal to sell out US uranium mining to the Russians. All are easily verified by simple Internet searches of reliable sources. But as you admit, doing the searches might prove my point.

You spew vapid talking points then when confronted with the basic facts resort to insults as if that somehow lends credence to your claims. It is a chilist display by someone zealously guarding their ignorance.

I have given you a summary of the facts that defenestrate your absurd claims at the beginning of this comment. You have plenty of time to write mindless insults, won't you spend some in productive research instead?
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2017, 08:52 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 14,147
Thanks: 6,851
Thanked 7,696 Times in 4,855 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
I still remember John Kerry saying this about Romney in 2012:

"Mit Romney acts like he's only seen Russia by watching Rocky IV"


ha ha ha...good one Mr. Secretary.
It doesn't matter that Kerry was wrong or that Obama mocked Romney for recognizing the threat the Russians. Who cares if Obama's failed foreign policy carried out by Hillary and Kerry emboldened the Russians to expand their influence and territory, it is the juvenile zingers that count.
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2017, 10:48 PM
dabateman's Avatar
Buckle-up Buttercup
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 16,121
Thanks: 2,113
Thanked 8,452 Times in 4,954 Posts
Default Re: After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
No, I presented basic facts, Obama mocking Romney for recognizing the threat Russia poses and his pandering to Putin, Hillary's clownish over charge button and the Clinton's corrupt deal to sell out US uranium mining to the Russians. All are easily verified by simple Internet searches of reliable sources. But as you admit, doing the searches might prove my point.

You spew vapid talking points then when confronted with the basic facts resort to insults as if that somehow lends credence to your claims. It is a chilist display by someone zealously guarding their ignorance.

I have given you a summary of the facts that defenestrate your absurd claims at the beginning of this comment. You have plenty of time to write mindless insults, won't you spend some in productive research instead?
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...set-fact-sheet

Start reading above... maybe I can spoon feed you since you can't manage it on your own.
__________________
Continue that line of reasoning, Muffin... I'm judging you. Harshly.



You get the respect you give. And if you're a Republican, you b*tch about paybacks being a b*tch. So sorry you're mad your guy is getting the respect you gave ours, Snowflakes.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dabateman For This Useful Post:
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 01-18-2017, 09:07 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 14,147
Thanks: 6,851
Thanked 7,696 Times in 4,855 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabateman View Post
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...set-fact-sheet

Start reading above... maybe I can spoon feed you since you can't manage it on your own.
That is your big response? A WH propaganda sheet from Obama's spin doctors.

I note that none of the facts I enumerated are addressed by the propaganda you cited. Instead it's all glossy propaganda like Obama's favorite fiction writer Ben Rhodes typically constructs. You can't challenge the fact Obama and Hillary pander ed to the Russians so instead you offer a WH press release.

It's funny how the supposedly knowledgeable blindly accept the Obama administration propaganda.
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 01-18-2017, 09:38 AM
Mellon_Collie's Avatar
Species 5618
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Eastern Oregon
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,334
Thanks: 915
Thanked 1,765 Times in 1,078 Posts
Default Re: After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Do any of you really think Russia has ever been our friend? Do you really think Russia has ever really wanted to work with us for mutual benefit? Russia is not our friend and never has been, the fall of the wall and, Boris Yeltsin were never going to change that. Now you have a former KGB officer who was active the last 16 years of the cold war, do you really think he has any good intentions for the US? Are you really that naive? Russia has been a threat since 1922 only an idiot would think that 1991 could change that.
__________________
They say there is
NO MONEY FOR SCHOOLS, NO MONEY FOR HOMELESS, NO MONEY FOR VETERANS ..

So how is there ALWAY MONEY FOR WAR?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mellon_Collie For This Useful Post:
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 01-18-2017, 10:41 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 14,147
Thanks: 6,851
Thanked 7,696 Times in 4,855 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellon_Collie View Post
Do any of you really think Russia has ever been our friend? Do you really think Russia has ever really wanted to work with us for mutual benefit? Russia is not our friend and never has been, the fall of the wall and, Boris Yeltsin were never going to change that. Now you have a former KGB officer who was active the last 16 years of the cold war, do you really think he has any good intentions for the US? Are you really that naive? Russia has been a threat since 1922 only an idiot would think that 1991 could change that.
The relevant question is Russia our friend today? Certainly not. Is there a possibility we can use the Russians as allies to destroy ISIS like FDR used the Soviets to defeat the Axis powers. Yep. But Trump hating Democrats insist on poisoning the well so they can bray about Trump's failed foreign policy.

FDR sent lend lease aid to Stalin before the US entered the war. He fondly referred to Stalin as Uncle Joe. During this time NYT reporter wrote uniformly glowing articles about Stalin's Soviet Union. For the rest of his Presidency FDR treated Stalin as an important ally.

Stalin wasn't our friend but FDR and Democrats of the era treated him as one. FDR is a Progressive icon. But Trump haters condemn him for suggesting we may be able to create a similar arrangement to defeat ISIS.
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 01-18-2017, 11:07 AM
Mellon_Collie's Avatar
Species 5618
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Eastern Oregon
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,334
Thanks: 915
Thanked 1,765 Times in 1,078 Posts
Default Re: After 2016 campaign, more Americans consider Russia a threat: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
The relevant question is Russia our friend today? Certainly not. Is there a possibility we can use the Russians as allies to destroy ISIS like FDR used the Soviets to defeat the Axis powers. Yep. But Trump hating Democrats insist on poisoning the well so they can bray about Trump's failed foreign policy.

FDR sent lend lease aid to Stalin before the US entered the war. He fondly referred to Stalin as Uncle Joe. During this time NYT reporter wrote uniformly glowing articles about Stalin's Soviet Union. For the rest of his Presidency FDR treated Stalin as an important ally.

Stalin wasn't our friend but FDR and Democrats of the era treated him as one. FDR is a Progressive icon. But Trump haters condemn him for suggesting we may be able to create a similar arrangement to defeat ISIS.
And the relevant answer is they have never been our friend regardless of what even our president at any point in history says or thinks.
__________________
They say there is
NO MONEY FOR SCHOOLS, NO MONEY FOR HOMELESS, NO MONEY FOR VETERANS ..

So how is there ALWAY MONEY FOR WAR?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2016, after, americans, campaign, consider, more, poll, reuters or ipsos, russia, threat

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0