Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Opinions & Editorials
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Opinions & Editorials Discuss Who's More Radical: The Left or the Right? at the General Forum; You Tube You Tube IMO, the left tends to be more radical overall...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2020, 09:36 AM
Michellez's Avatar
Intern
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Gender: Female
Posts: 10
Thanks: 4
Thanked 18 Times in 7 Posts
Default Who's More Radical: The Left or the Right?


IMO, the left tends to be more radical overall

Last edited by cnredd; 06-15-2020 at 10:56 AM.. Reason: Fixed YouTube code
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2020, 09:53 AM
Constant_Slothrop's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,684
Thanks: 12
Thanked 582 Times in 524 Posts
Default Re: Who's More Radical: The Left or the Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michellez View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT2lPWyUYHg

IMO, the left tends to be more radical overall
How about a warning before you link to something from PragerU?
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2020, 11:38 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,897
Thanks: 13,204
Thanked 9,653 Times in 5,493 Posts
Default Re: Who's More Radical: The Left or the Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
How about a warning before you link to something from PragerU?
How about commenting on the substance of the video instead of attacking it out of hand due to it's origins?
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2020, 11:46 AM
Constant_Slothrop's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,684
Thanks: 12
Thanked 582 Times in 524 Posts
Default Re: Who's More Radical: The Left or the Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
How about commenting on the substance of the video instead of attacking it out of hand due to it's origins?
I have no interest in watching right wing propaganda. Using a source like that to back up an argument that the left is more radical than the right renders the entire argument worthless.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2020, 11:48 AM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 57,207
Thanks: 2,447
Thanked 39,246 Times in 21,845 Posts
Default Re: Who's More Radical: The Left or the Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
I have no interest in watching right wing propaganda. Using a source like that to back up an argument that the left is more radical than the right renders the entire argument worthless.
And yet complete silence when Salty puts up another Young Turks or Daily Show video...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2020, 11:49 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,650
Thanks: 10,358
Thanked 8,785 Times in 5,797 Posts
Default Re: Who's More Radical: The Left or the Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
How about a warning before you link to something from PragerU?
Yes, you should be warned of all content that doesn't fit the radical Democrat approved narrative. If it hasn't been approved by the DNC, it is a lie, right?

I'll bet that you consider yourself open mined too, right?
__________________
Political Correctness, is Fascism masquerading as manners - George Carlin.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2020, 12:21 PM
Constant_Slothrop's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,684
Thanks: 12
Thanked 582 Times in 524 Posts
Default Re: Who's More Radical: The Left or the Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
And yet complete silence when Salty puts up another Young Turks or Daily Show video...
I’ve never watched any Young Turks videos posted here either.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2020, 12:43 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,650
Thanks: 10,358
Thanked 8,785 Times in 5,797 Posts
Default Re: Who's More Radical: The Left or the Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
Iíve never watched any Young Turks videos posted here either.
Would you like to be warned about the Young Turks videos also?

God knows we don't want you watching anything that might upset you.

We know how sensitive and fragile you are.
__________________
Political Correctness, is Fascism masquerading as manners - George Carlin.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2020, 01:27 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,897
Thanks: 13,204
Thanked 9,653 Times in 5,493 Posts
Default Re: Who's More Radical: The Left or the Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
I have no interest in watching right wing propaganda. Using a source like that to back up an argument that the left is more radical than the right renders the entire argument worthless.
If you are correct then you should be able to argue the points made in the video with logic and factual sources. One would assume that an intelligent attorney that you claim to be, would welcome the chance to refute such right wing talking points.

This leads to a simple conclusion. You are NOT able to refute anything in the video with logic and/or facts.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2020, 02:23 PM
Constant_Slothrop's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,684
Thanks: 12
Thanked 582 Times in 524 Posts
Default Re: Who's More Radical: The Left or the Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
If you are correct then you should be able to argue the points made in the video with logic and factual sources. One would assume that an intelligent attorney that you claim to be, would welcome the chance to refute such right wing talking points.

This leads to a simple conclusion. You are NOT able to refute anything in the video with logic and/or facts.
I have better things to do that rebut Republican propaganda.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
left, more, radical, right, the, who

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0