Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Opinions & Editorials
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Opinions & Editorials Discuss Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll at the General Forum; [quote=Dog Man;981374] Originally Posted by RedState Yeah, that's because you are a useful idiot, like I've said you are several ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 12-06-2019, 01:43 AM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,031
Thanks: 1,265
Thanked 1,745 Times in 1,324 Posts
Default Re: Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll

[quote=Dog Man;981374]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Yeah, that's because you are a useful idiot, like I've said you are several times already.



So says the leftist water boy. . Who has never disbelieved a disparaging comment about someone he disagrees with.
I used to think you weren't a hypocrite and a liar despite what I'd been told.
__________________
People have said not to just dismiss the right as stupid, as it's polarizing and you won't get through to them that way, etc. But it's hard to imagine that someone with even average intelligence could be so lacking in self-awareness as they are.
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 12-06-2019, 10:58 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,458
Thanks: 7,096
Thanked 6,865 Times in 4,651 Posts
Default Re: Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll

[quote=RedState;981387]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post

I used to think you weren't a hypocrite and a liar despite what I'd been told.
That doesn't make sense Were you drunk typing again?
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 12-06-2019, 06:30 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,658
Thanks: 56,106
Thanked 26,492 Times in 18,984 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll

an awful lot of FB and news/youtube posters were russian trolls during the last two nat'l elections
they were pretending to be mean Bernie bros, mean rw'r's, and everything in between to sew discord
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saltwn For This Useful Post:
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 12-08-2019, 01:35 AM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,031
Thanks: 1,265
Thanked 1,745 Times in 1,324 Posts
Default Re: Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll

[quote=Dog Man;981407]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post

That doesn't make sense Were you drunk typing again?
Here, let me slow it down for you.

There was a time, when I did not think that you were a hypocrite and a liar. However, your posts and responses here as you suck tRUmps ass have made it abundantly clear that you are both of those things.

__________________
People have said not to just dismiss the right as stupid, as it's polarizing and you won't get through to them that way, etc. But it's hard to imagine that someone with even average intelligence could be so lacking in self-awareness as they are.
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 12-08-2019, 01:37 AM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,031
Thanks: 1,265
Thanked 1,745 Times in 1,324 Posts
Default Re: Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
an awful lot of FB and news/youtube posters were russian trolls during the last two nat'l elections
they were pretending to be mean Bernie bros, mean rw'r's, and everything in between to sew discord
Yep, the Pentagon is even trying to combat the russian disinfo aimed at servicemembers.

The problem is that there is no coordinated defense because the executive branch under Putins lapdog tRUmp is welcoming the attack on our elections and our democracy. And the Republicans in Congress are falling in line parroting the Russian lies and propaganda.
__________________
People have said not to just dismiss the right as stupid, as it's polarizing and you won't get through to them that way, etc. But it's hard to imagine that someone with even average intelligence could be so lacking in self-awareness as they are.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RedState For This Useful Post:
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 12-08-2019, 01:54 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,658
Thanks: 56,106
Thanked 26,492 Times in 18,984 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Yep, the Pentagon is even trying to combat the russian disinfo aimed at servicemembers.

The problem is that there is no coordinated defense because the executive branch under Putins lapdog tRUmp is welcoming the attack on our elections and our democracy. And the Republicans in Congress are falling in line parroting the Russian lies and propaganda.
I used to be suspicious of that but now Nunez and Moscow Mitch, I am convinced.
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saltwn For This Useful Post:
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 12-08-2019, 01:57 AM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,031
Thanks: 1,265
Thanked 1,745 Times in 1,324 Posts
Default Re: Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I used to be suspicious of that but now Nunez and Moscow Mitch, I am convinced.
They did it all through the impeachment hearings, and then even went on network news and tried to do it where for the most part they were summarily shut down.

Its pathetic and cowardly.
__________________
People have said not to just dismiss the right as stupid, as it's polarizing and you won't get through to them that way, etc. But it's hard to imagine that someone with even average intelligence could be so lacking in self-awareness as they are.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RedState For This Useful Post:
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 12-08-2019, 01:55 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 18,745
Thanks: 12,184
Thanked 13,106 Times in 7,664 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Yep, the Pentagon is even trying to combat the russian disinfo aimed at servicemembers.

The problem is that there is no coordinated defense because the executive branch under Putins lapdog tRUmp is welcoming the attack on our elections and our democracy. And the Republicans in Congress are falling in line parroting the Russian lies and propaganda.
In a thread warning against reflexively labeling everyone who offends the Resistance a Russian troll you smear the President and Congressional Republicans as Russian trolls with no evidence.

Multiple FBI and Congressional investigations, 2+ years of hyperpartisan special counsel investigation, and a rabid media spouting conspiracy theories based on elusive confidential sources all failed to produce of the Russian collusion narrative. But no problem, just continue to make the same mistake the OP warned against.
__________________
What is a 30 something year old single man with a rock in one hand and a Honduran flag in the other?

An asylum seeker.
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2019, 11:05 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,458
Thanks: 7,096
Thanked 6,865 Times in 4,651 Posts
Default Re: Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll

[quote=RedState;981486]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post

Here, let me slow it down for you.

There was a time, when I did not think that you were a hypocrite and a liar. However, your posts and responses here as you suck tRUmps ass have made it abundantly clear that you are both of those things.

Yeah OK, what ever you say. Your opinion has no effect on me, because you have made it clear that you are a hard core partisan.

From your posts I recognize that you are the type of person that brings about turmoil into your life, and blames it all on others.

I have no doubt that you spend a large amount of your life bagging on people, and calling everyone you disagree with, Idiots and morons.

I know the type well, conceited, condescending, know-it-all.

It would be nice if you could prove me wrong, but the writing is on the wall.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2019, 11:10 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,458
Thanks: 7,096
Thanked 6,865 Times in 4,651 Posts
Default Re: Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
In a thread warning against reflexively labeling everyone who offends the Resistance a Russian troll you smear the President and Congressional Republicans as Russian trolls with no evidence.

Multiple FBI and Congressional investigations, 2+ years of hyperpartisan special counsel investigation, and a rabid media spouting conspiracy theories based on elusive confidential sources all failed to produce of the Russian collusion narrative. But no problem, just continue to make the same mistake the OP warned against.


The left has set a precedence now, that ANY sitting POTUS can be impeached for doing just about anything, that a partisan congress doesn't like, proof, or no proof.

From now on, EVERY POTUS will be impeached. What is there to stop it?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
calling, every, let, russian, stop, stposter, troll

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0