Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Opinions & Editorials
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Opinions & Editorials Discuss Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll at the General Forum; Originally Posted by Lollie Ahhh, no. Comet and Hairy are not the same. Dontcha think some of us who were ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 11-23-2019, 05:01 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,658
Thanks: 56,106
Thanked 26,492 Times in 18,984 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollie View Post
Ahhh, no.
Comet and Hairy are not the same.
Dontcha think some of us who were moderators here at one time checked on this goofball claim you refuse to drop?

Cindy has good sources most of the time.
At least the topics she brings forth to the board are usually worthy of serious discussion.

Then we have you.....
Mmmhmmm..
yes he/she is
y
all he had to do to avoid mods is get a different IP address. prettyflamingos was a buddy of his and figured it out also. but be that as it may, there is no reason for chronic chaos and baiting posts other than malicious intent.
ur opinion re cindy; my opinion is serious not broadly based.
the only broadly based opinion i have concerning the rest of rw members here is that they have been brainwashed by narrowing their sources and by social media/bogus news sites. y'all are constantly told by your chosen sources how and what to think especially concerning democrat voters and liberals. also every time a conservative sticks his head out to disagree w the narrative there is already a spin out to cast aspersions on him/her that y'all tend to follow.
it is sad for non gop posters because we dont always agree w the DNC or democrats either but must waste our time here defending the swarms of bullswit instead of a true narrative of the facts.
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saltwn For This Useful Post:
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 11-25-2019, 07:42 AM
Lollie's Avatar
Essential Deplorable
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Female
Posts: 18,869
Thanks: 15,674
Thanked 14,714 Times in 8,978 Posts
Default Re: Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
yes he/she is
y
all he had to do to avoid mods is get a different IP address. prettyflamingos was a buddy of his and figured it out also. but be that as it may, there is no reason for chronic chaos and baiting posts other than malicious intent.
ur opinion re cindy; my opinion is serious not broadly based.
the only broadly based opinion i have concerning the rest of rw members here is that they have been brainwashed by narrowing their sources and by social media/bogus news sites. y'all are constantly told by your chosen sources how and what to think especially concerning democrat voters and liberals. also every time a conservative sticks his head out to disagree w the narrative there is already a spin out to cast aspersions on him/her that y'all tend to follow.
it is sad for non gop posters because we dont always agree w the DNC or democrats either but must waste our time here defending the swarms of bullswit instead of a true narrative of the facts.
No.
Nada.
Nope.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 11-25-2019, 10:11 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 18,745
Thanks: 12,184
Thanked 13,106 Times in 7,664 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
this is really rich coming from someone who has spent the last three years parroting Russian talking points. I mean you aren't still denying that the SVR meddled in the 2016 and 2018 elections in order to get Republicans elected are you? You aren't still denying that they are currently still meddling in our media and will further attempt to meddle in the 2020 elections in order to get tRUmp re-elected are you?

I agree that its unlikely that they would target a small message board like this one, but there is no debate on whether they are active in places with more activity like Facebook, twitter and reddit for example.

Regardless though, whether they are purposely spreading Russian propaganda or doing it because they are useful idiots like you it doesn't really matter. The effect is the same.
Yeah sure, anyone who doesn't join the lynch Trump mob is a Russian stooge. Mueller stocked his team with rabid Resistance Democrats and turned over management to an attorney with a long history of prosecutorial misconduct. Yet, no Americans were indicted for so-called collusion by the special counsel's investigation.

The far Left Daily Kos warns against the toxic effect of labeling everyone who differs from your opinion a Russian agent then you act as an agent for those toxins.

The Russians overarching objective is to undermine confidence in the US elections. Thanks to Democrats first in the Obama administration and later in the Resistance the Russians have succeeded beyond any reasonable expectation.
__________________
What is a 30 something year old single man with a rock in one hand and a Honduran flag in the other?

An asylum seeker.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 11-25-2019, 10:18 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,524
Thanks: 9,268
Thanked 6,651 Times in 3,817 Posts
Default Re: Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Yeah sure, anyone who doesn't join the lynch Trump mob is a Russian stooge. Mueller stocked his team with rabid Resistance Democrats and turned over management to an attorney with a long history of prosecutorial misconduct. Yet, no Americans were indicted for so-called collusion by the special counsel's investigation.

The far Left Daily Kos warns against the toxic effect of labeling everyone who differs from your opinion a Russian agent then you act as an agent for those toxins.

The Russians overarching objective is to undermine confidence in the US elections. Thanks to Democrats first in the Obama administration and later in the Resistance the Russians have succeeded beyond any reasonable expectation.
This is my take on the whole thing. It's almost as if the Democratic Party is colluding with Putin in an effort to erode the confidence in the United States elections and governing.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 11-27-2019, 12:42 AM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,031
Thanks: 1,265
Thanked 1,745 Times in 1,324 Posts
Default Re: Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
This is my take on the whole thing. It's almost as if the Democratic Party is colluding with Putin in an effort to erode the confidence in the United States elections and governing.
Yeah, that's because you are a useful idiot, like I've said you are several times already.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/22/u...erference.html
__________________
People have said not to just dismiss the right as stupid, as it's polarizing and you won't get through to them that way, etc. But it's hard to imagine that someone with even average intelligence could be so lacking in self-awareness as they are.
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 11-27-2019, 02:24 AM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 55,967
Thanks: 2,308
Thanked 36,765 Times in 20,863 Posts
Default Re: Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Yeah, that's because you are a useful idiot, like I've said you are several times already.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/22/u...erference.html
Calls someone a "useful idiot", then sources the New York Times...

__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 11-27-2019, 02:31 AM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,031
Thanks: 1,265
Thanked 1,745 Times in 1,324 Posts
Default Re: Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
Calls someone a "useful idiot", then sources the New York Times...


__________________
People have said not to just dismiss the right as stupid, as it's polarizing and you won't get through to them that way, etc. But it's hard to imagine that someone with even average intelligence could be so lacking in self-awareness as they are.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 11-27-2019, 02:51 AM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 55,967
Thanks: 2,308
Thanked 36,765 Times in 20,863 Posts
Default Re: Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll

__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 11-27-2019, 02:58 AM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,031
Thanks: 1,265
Thanked 1,745 Times in 1,324 Posts
Default Re: Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post

"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening"

- Donald Trump



“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
- George Orwell '1984'
__________________
People have said not to just dismiss the right as stupid, as it's polarizing and you won't get through to them that way, etc. But it's hard to imagine that someone with even average intelligence could be so lacking in self-awareness as they are.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RedState For This Useful Post:
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 12-05-2019, 12:37 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,458
Thanks: 7,096
Thanked 6,865 Times in 4,651 Posts
Default Re: Let's Stop Calling Every S--tposter a Russian Troll

[QUOTE=RedState;981033]Yeah, that's because you are a useful idiot, like I've said you are several times already.



So says the leftist water boy. . Who has never disbelieved a disparaging comment about someone he disagrees with.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
calling, every, let, russian, stop, stposter, troll

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0