Political Wrinkles

Political Wrinkles (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/)
-   Opinions & Editorials (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/opinions-editorials/)
-   -   BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/opinions-editorials/57205-breaking-aocs-brilliant-take-down-ronald-reagan.html)

saltwn 03-11-2019 11:22 PM

BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan
 
Quote:

Speaking at an event, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez educated the crowd on how Reagan used divide up the working class.

brilliant and well researched -both of these young people
:clap

GetAClue 03-12-2019 06:15 AM

Re: BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan
 
This woman is a moron and has no clue what she is talking about. I will not waste time listening to an idiot. If you have a point, please post it and not force people with more than two brain cells to have to wade through her idiocy to discuss the subject.

FrancSevin 03-12-2019 07:08 AM

Re: BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan
 
I don't understand how anyone can use the word "Brilliant" and AOC in the same sentence. Despite a degree in economics (supposedly) she cannot do simple math.

A declaration "...so, I'm the boss now..." gives her no special powers over the laws of physics, mathematics, or the Founding documents of our nation.

Her denial of economic progress under Reagan's politics is a blind ambition to effect a bold lie.


7 years of positive GDP growth each over 3% one a 7%. Unlike Trump, who drove an immediate improvement, Reagan took a whole year to reverse the malaise of Jimmy Carter's Administration. And the effect of his leadership lasted well in to the Clinton years when most of AOC's followers weren't yet born.

AZRWinger 03-12-2019 09:09 AM

Re: BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FrancSevin (Post 964055)
I don't understand how anyone can use the word "Brilliant" and AOC in the same sentence. Despite a degree in economics (supposedly) she cannot do simple math.

A declaration "...so, I'm the boss now..." gives her no special powers over the laws of physics, mathematics, or the Founding documents of our nation.

Her denial of economic progress under Reagan's politics is a blind ambition to effect a bold lie.


7 years of positive GDP growth each over 3% one a 7%. Unlike Trump, who drove an immediate improvement, Reagan took a whole year to reverse the malaise of Jimmy Carter's Administration. And the effect of his leadership lasted well in to the Clinton years when most of AOC's followers weren't yet born.

Shhhhh, you are not allowed to point to the prosperity engineered by Reagan's policies. His crime in the eyes of Progressives was an antipathy towards an all powerful Federal government. So, he must be the epithet of racism mixed with the communist pose of defending the working class. The Progressive children of the corn are ignorant of history making them perfect vessels to fill with AOC'S romantic nonsense of working class warfare. :eek

In her blathering AOC also attacked Progressive demigod FDR for the New Deal apparently forgetting the myth that it was supposed to have ended the great Depression and more importantly ushered in a massive expansion of the Federal government. Again AOC finds fault based on racism.

Quote:

The New Deal was an extremely economically racist policy that drew literal red line around black and brown communities, says Ocasio-Cortez.
Never mind that AOC patterned her radical remaking of the US after FDR'S new deal, even adopting the name, her disciples will never question her every utterance no matter how preposterous. AOC'S rants can never be challenged because her so-called brilliance allows her to rewrite history on a whim. ;)

cnredd 03-12-2019 12:32 PM

Re: BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FrancSevin (Post 964055)
I don't understand how anyone can use the word "Brilliant" and AOC in the same sentence. Despite a degree in economics (supposedly) she cannot do simple math.

Someone should roll up a newspaper and smack her economics professor on the nose like a dog...

"Bad economics professor! That's a baaaaad economics professor!!!"...:yes

GetAClue 03-12-2019 12:41 PM

Re: BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cnredd (Post 964082)
Someone should roll up a newspaper and smack her economics professor on the nose like a dog...

"Bad economics professor! That's a baaaaad economics professor!!!"...:yes

I think anyone with any credibility whatsoever would bulldoze any school that gave that imbecile a degree in economics. :D

FrancSevin 03-12-2019 01:06 PM

Re: BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan
 
At the very least her parents should demand a refund. But my guess is they are beaming proud of their little snot.

pjohns 03-12-2019 01:54 PM

Re: BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AZRWinger (Post 964056)
AOC'S rants can never be challenged because her so-called brilliance allows her to rewrite history on a whim. ;)

I could not help but think of the logical fallacy known by the Latin term petitio principii (more commonly known as question begging, or even as a circular argument). Basically, it contains the conclusion within the premise.

"I am brilliant as concerning economics; and my degree indicates my brilliance," is surely an excellent example of this logical fallacy.

FrancSevin 03-12-2019 03:37 PM

Re: BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pjohns (Post 964096)
I could not help but think of the logical fallacy known by the Latin term petitio principii (more commonly known as question begging, or even as a circular argument). Basically, it contains the conclusion within the premise.

"I am brilliant as concerning economics; and my degree indicates my brilliance," is surely an excellent example of this logical fallacy.

I have a friend who has a degree in economics and accounting. She is hire by firm all over the world to come and do audits and straighten out their books. She is not only "brilliant" she has a real job that requires her math to actually work.
Does AOC have THAT on her resume'?

Nope

So she cannot claim a measure of her skills in any real world situation.

.

saltwn 03-12-2019 06:14 PM

Re: BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan
 
So none of you watched it


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0