Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Opinions & Editorials
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Opinions & Editorials Discuss BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan at the General Forum; Originally Posted by saltwn So none of you watched it I watched part of it and saw a leftist using ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2019, 03:20 PM
Lumara's Avatar
Belly Dance Queen
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Great Smoky Mountains
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,709
Thanks: 3,779
Thanked 3,289 Times in 1,628 Posts
Default Re: BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
So none of you watched it
I watched part of it and saw a leftist using the race card. SOSDD. Repeating the the same old bull that we've been hearing from the left for years doesn't show any brilliance unless someone is a moron who thinks the race card is a sign of intelligence.
__________________
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers." - Socrates
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lumara For This Useful Post:
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2019, 03:40 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 81,431
Thanks: 55,484
Thanked 26,303 Times in 18,828 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
You're right, we have functioning brains and do not have time to waste listening to an imbecile. If you would care to summarize her ill-informed musings to discuss, you are more than welcome to do so.
Again, clueless er I mean get one, it's a VIDEO. How in the heck much easier could I have made it for you. Why I post videos sometimes is cause you and some others are too danged lazy to read.
What do you wake up in the morning, put your hands over both ears and start singing so you don't hear any real world noise till fox comes on?

Don't fvcking comment on anything you know nothing about.
__________________
Russia planted stories and the GOP believed them.
That's too funnie.
The GOP is a joke.
~DB
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2019, 04:03 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 81,431
Thanks: 55,484
Thanked 26,303 Times in 18,828 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumara View Post
I watched part of it and saw a leftist using the race card. SOSDD. Repeating the the same old bull that we've been hearing from the left for years doesn't show any brilliance unless someone is a moron who thinks the race card is a sign of intelligence.
Thank you for at least that partial watching of something you're fully condemning

Yes some are good at claiming Dems pull the race card whenever Dems call out the terrible politics of using race as a tool to victory
This tactic was used by Reagan.
I fell for it and so did a black coworker from the Caribbean; we both looked down our noses at American welfare queens we both assumed were mostly black. She even called out a young mother in her apartment building after she saw her using food stamps at the store.

But the economy soon went bad due to Reagan's multiple tax cuts; people suffered due to his letting more aliens in, and to making us all have a permanent identification number for the first time in our history.
Factories closed and went to Mexico under Reagan. An aid who worked at my facility had lost her retirement on that deal.
The God you worship certainly used race to gain a following. Reagan is why I knew better than to vote for Trump
Wise up and see that this guy and a few others surrounding him including Mitch are pitting one of us against the other to make half of us believe there is an emergency, to believe that Democrats will take our guns (even though under Obama's 8 yr tenure the 2nd amendment was strengthened), and to make us believe that it is the left who is causing your problems. Some of those problems being imagined, some are the result of technological progress or local laws. Most are due to Ronald Reagan's handlers (welfare queens) and campaign managers. (Willie Horton)
And Reagan's gross mishandling of the economy and our many protections for that and for our own welfare..
__________________
Russia planted stories and the GOP believed them.
That's too funnie.
The GOP is a joke.
~DB
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2019, 04:03 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,143
Thanks: 5,460
Thanked 5,935 Times in 4,052 Posts
Default Re: BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Again, clueless er I mean get one, it's a VIDEO. How in the heck much easier could I have made it for you. Why I post videos sometimes is cause you and some others are too danged lazy to read.
What do you wake up in the morning, put your hands over both ears and start singing so you don't hear any real world noise till fox comes on?

Don't fvcking comment on anything you know nothing about.
The best thing YOU could do would be putting your hands over your ears and start singing. We know you think AOC is brilliant, we think she is a blithering idiot.

Tell me, do you listen to Trump? Or do you just listen to what the haters say about what Trump says? Never mind, I know the answer.

I listened to AOC say that we need to start building sea walls to protect us from the rising oceans, I think she is starting a "Go Fund Me" page. I hope you contribute
before the East and West coasts are devoured. She must have read Al Gores book a couple years ago when she was in high school.
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2019, 04:09 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,098
Thanks: 9,337
Thanked 12,764 Times in 7,027 Posts
Default Re: BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
The best thing YOU could do would be putting your hands over your ears and start singing. We know you think AOC is brilliant, we think she is a blithering idiot.

Tell me, do you listen to Trump? Or do you just listen to what the haters say about what Trump says? Never mind, I know the answer.
Then Obviously none of us watched the damn thing.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2019, 05:06 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 81,431
Thanks: 55,484
Thanked 26,303 Times in 18,828 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
Then Obviously none of us watched the damn thing.

Ditto to you, Frank:

^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Thank you for at least that partial watching of something you're fully condemning

Yes some are good at claiming Dems pull the race card whenever Dems call out the terrible politics of using race as a tool to victory
This tactic was used by Reagan.
I fell for it and so did a black coworker from the Caribbean; we both looked down our noses at American welfare queens we both assumed were mostly black. She even called out a young mother in her apartment building after she saw her using food stamps at the store.

But the economy soon went bad due to Reagan's multiple tax cuts; people suffered due to his letting more aliens in, and to making us all have a permanent identification number for the first time in our history.
Factories closed and went to Mexico under Reagan. An aid who worked at my facility had lost her retirement on that deal.
The God you worship certainly used race to gain a following. Reagan is why I knew better than to vote for Trump
Wise up and see that this guy and a few others surrounding him including Mitch are pitting one of us against the other to make half of us believe there is an emergency, to believe that Democrats will take our guns (even though under Obama's 8 yr tenure the 2nd amendment was strengthened), and to make us believe that it is the left who is causing your problems. Some of those problems being imagined, some are the result of technological progress or local laws. Most are due to Ronald Reagan's handlers (welfare queens) and campaign managers. (Willie Horton)
And Reagan's gross mishandling of the economy and our many protections for that and for our own welfare..
__________________
Russia planted stories and the GOP believed them.
That's too funnie.
The GOP is a joke.
~DB
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2019, 07:44 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,351
Thanks: 550
Thanked 6,562 Times in 4,713 Posts
Default Re: BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Don't fvcking comment on anything you know nothing about.

Oh, that gem is going to hit a nerve.
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2019, 08:47 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,908
Thanks: 7,206
Thanked 4,877 Times in 2,780 Posts
Default Re: BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
I'm still holding out hope, but I'm still moving to Utah also.

Nevada is going the California way, and taxes are on the rise, along with a new tax structure for businesses that is based on gross sales, not profit.

I hope to have my business sold to a rich California company before that happens.

Our Utah house is supposed to be done the end of this month.
I hope you are still around the week of April 8th. I will be in Vegas that week and was hoping to meet up with you.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2019, 08:51 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,908
Thanks: 7,206
Thanked 4,877 Times in 2,780 Posts
Default Re: BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Again, clueless er I mean get one, it's a VIDEO. How in the heck much easier could I have made it for you. Why I post videos sometimes is cause you and some others are too danged lazy to read.
What do you wake up in the morning, put your hands over both ears and start singing so you don't hear any real world noise till fox comes on?

Don't fvcking comment on anything you know nothing about.
I'm sorry, but I don't come to this site to watch idiotic videos. I come for the chance to express my opinions and read the opinions of others.

As for your assertion about not reading, that is exactly what I was proposing you make possible with your posts. Sure, anyone can do a drive by and post a video with absolutely no commentary as to the points that they would like to discuss. That is just lazy, but in your world, you see that as brilliant. Good for you.

I on the other hand will post what I think about issues and welcome the opportunity to discuss it's merits with people on both sides of the issues. However, you don't seem to want to do that.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 03-15-2019, 05:15 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,098
Thanks: 9,337
Thanked 12,764 Times in 7,027 Posts
Default Re: BREAKING: AOC's Brilliant Take Down Of Ronald Reagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Ditto to you, Frank:

^^^^^^^^^^^
You're just like an old dog that won't stop barking.

One more time. The fact that we weren't swept up by her brilliance is no evidence or proof that we didn't watch the video.

I watched it several times. Not because I was thrilled to see it, but because I was interested in how ridiculously disconnected AOC is from reality. I have no proof but would not be surprise to find out her wealthy elitist were involved in the college entrance cheating scandal.

Her degree in economics did not make her wise, much less, "Brilliant."

I think what is pissing you off is that her "takedown" of Reagan pleased you but most of us don't agree. That and the inflammatory, hyperbolic, and misleading title. It is hardly "Breaking" news
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE

Last edited by FrancSevin; 03-15-2019 at 05:23 PM..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
aoc, breaking, brilliant, down, reagan, ronald, take

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0