Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Opinions & Editorials
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Opinions & Editorials Discuss Remember, the Punk-As-s President Would Never Call LeBron James Dumb to His Face at the General Forum; Originally Posted by saltwn ...also his claim that more hispanics (I assume thats who he means by 'spanish') working that ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 08-07-2018, 12:25 PM
RightofCenterLeftofCrazy
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Idaho
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,028
Thanks: 62
Thanked 955 Times in 502 Posts
Default Re: Remember, the Punk-As-s President Would Never Call LeBron James Dumb to His Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
...also his claim that more hispanics (I assume thats who he means by 'spanish') working that is pants on fire recent stats wrong.

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000009
Um can you explain to me how this chart supports your argument? I'm just not getting it.
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 08-07-2018, 12:37 PM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,812
Thanks: 2,396
Thanked 38,447 Times in 21,527 Posts
Default Re: Remember, the Punk-As-s President Would Never Call LeBron James Dumb to His Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjohns View Post
It is unsurprising that a Trump hater would wish to give the current president no credit here; but would wish, instead, to give all the credit to his (very liberal) predecessor.
What I find amazing is that Obama was SUCH the great economic driver that he decided the unleash this great economy he had brewing for 8 years at the EXACT MOMENT he leaves office and his predecessor takes over...

In the middle of 2016, consumer confidence was so it was 10 points lower than the post recession high of 103.8...It was 92.6...

One month after Trump got elected?....Consumer confidence rose to its highest level since 2001...113.7...

And some want us to believe, "Oh yeah...That's not Trump!...That's Obama's perfect timing!!!!"...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 08-07-2018, 12:45 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 86,833
Thanks: 56,811
Thanked 26,743 Times in 19,202 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Remember, the Punk-As-s President Would Never Call LeBron James Dumb to His Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenock View Post
Um can you explain to me how this chart supports your argument? I'm just not getting it.
no you're right. it shows the hispanic population who are here have employment. been increasing since 2011.
but that's not the whole picture. this Migration from Mexico Stalls - Small Business Labs shows we have less coming in. And that has been going down since 2005.
__________________
But because it's possible to get reinfected and COVID-19 can cause severe medical complications, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that people who have already had COVID-19 get a COVID-19 vaccine. In addition, COVID-19 vaccination might offer better protection than getting sick with COVID-19.Nov 5, 2021
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 08-07-2018, 02:14 PM
RightofCenterLeftofCrazy
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Idaho
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,028
Thanks: 62
Thanked 955 Times in 502 Posts
Default Re: Remember, the Punk-As-s President Would Never Call LeBron James Dumb to His Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn
...also his claim that more hispanics (I assume thats who he means by 'spanish') working that is pants on fire recent stats wrong.


...


no you're right. it shows the hispanic population who are here have employment. been increasing since 2011.
but that's not the whole picture. this Migration from Mexico Stalls - Small Business Labs shows we have less coming in. And that has been going down since 2005.
Sigh
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 08-07-2018, 02:59 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,581
Thanks: 10,901
Thanked 14,971 Times in 8,068 Posts
Default Re: Remember, the Punk-As-s President Would Never Call LeBron James Dumb to His Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
The Root's headlines are kind of like scream therapy, of course they'll disturb the neighbors, but damn they feel good.


Just Remember That Your Punk-Ass President Would Never, Ever, Ever Call LeBron James Dumb to His Face

https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com...ver-1828105410





The author has it exactly right. We've had flawed men win the Presidency before, but by definition they've almost always lived a life that toughened them for the task and at least made them appreciate the value of what America is. tRUmp's history is one of being uniquely pampered and uniquely crooked. He's the product of a rich Daddy and a lifetime of lawyers, accountants and fixers that coincided with the rigging of the system that makes it nearly impossible for a wealthy person to lose.
I've been viewing this stupid thread for days and still wonder,,,; Why should I be asked to remember something that hasn't happened and is very unlikely that it would happen? Such vapid fantasies belong to seriously twisted minds.

It is unlikely that LeBron will be face to face with this President. But even if he were, I doubt either man would have the courage, the audacity to be so stupid. LeBron isn't Maxine Waters and Trump isn't Rosie O'Donnell.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 08-07-2018, 04:00 PM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,554
Thanks: 1,966
Thanked 13,217 Times in 8,279 Posts
Default Re: Remember, the Punk-As-s President Would Never Call LeBron James Dumb to His Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Just Remember That Your Punk-Ass President Would Never, Ever, Ever Call LeBron James Dumb to His Face
If Trump is a racist for callin' James "dumb," are you a racist for callin' Trump a "punk-ass?"

I need clarification on the liberal rules for what does/doesn't qualify as racism.
__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hairy Jello For This Useful Post:
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 08-07-2018, 04:02 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,155
Thanks: 11,860
Thanked 8,745 Times in 4,959 Posts
Default Re: Remember, the Punk-As-s President Would Never Call LeBron James Dumb to His Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Jello View Post
If Trump is a racist for callin' James "dumb," are you a racist for callin' Trump a "punk-ass?"

I need clarification on the liberal rules for what does/doesn't qualify as racism.
I believe liberal rules state that only non-liberals can be racists. Liberals are exempt from the racist label. At least that would appear to be the case going by what I have seen from the left when they are calling out "racists".
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
call, dumb, face, his, james, lebron, never, president, punkass, remember, the, would

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0