Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Opinions & Editorials
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Opinions & Editorials Discuss Alex Jones/ Bernie Sanders at the General Forum; Originally Posted by saltwn no I am bothered by Limbaugh's lies and his cruelty/racism. He invites nay entices his listeners ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2018, 08:33 AM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,713
Thanks: 9,221
Thanked 7,512 Times in 4,523 Posts
Default Re: Alex Jones/ Bernie Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
no I am bothered by Limbaugh's lies and his cruelty/racism. He invites nay entices his listeners to be racists.
He is the ultimate propagandist. Lead bigots out of the closet and into the main stream.
Salty, that's nonsense. And what's worse, you know it.
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2018, 01:03 PM
jamesrage's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,295
Thanks: 1,160
Thanked 1,350 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Alex Jones/ Bernie Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
no I am bothered by Limbaugh's lies and his cruelty/racism. He invites nay entices his listeners to be racists.
He is the ultimate propagandist. Lead bigots out of the closet and into the main stream.
Do you have any audio of these lies,cruelty and racism that you claim he says or where he is inviting his listeners to be racists? I ask because liberals all the time falsely claim conservatives and and conservative commentators as racist.
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2018, 03:21 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,763
Thanks: 4,993
Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,963 Posts
Default Re: Alex Jones/ Bernie Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
Do you have any audio of these lies,cruelty and racism that you claim he says or where he is inviting his listeners to be racists? I ask because liberals all the time falsely claim conservatives and and conservative commentators as racist.
Of course they are. They disagree with progressive's policies and those same progressives cannot logically defend their positions. Therefore they have to resort to name calling and Racist seems to be the hot one these days.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2018, 03:36 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 79,615
Thanks: 54,933
Thanked 26,040 Times in 18,587 Posts
Default Re: Alex Jones/ Bernie Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
Salty, that's nonsense. And what's worse, you know it.
NO it is fact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
Do you have any audio of these lies,cruelty and racism that you claim he says or where he is inviting his listeners to be racists? I ask because liberals all the time falsely claim conservatives and and conservative commentators as racist.
I'm sure if you've listened to Rush for any length of time you've heard him play the boll weevil song every time Jessie Jackson's name is mentioned and as he calls Obama 'the magic negro,' and takes sides with a white over a black in every instance unless the black is a token Republican or upholds some point he wants to make.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAClue View Post
Of course they are. They disagree with progressive's policies and those same progressives cannot logically defend their positions. Therefore they have to resort to name calling and Racist seems to be the hot one these days.
I don't give a damn what Liberals do or think in this instance. We are not talking about Liberals, we are talking about rw AM radio normalizing racism.
Rush is an elite propagandist. The Republican party bows to his discretion and has for many years.
I can just imagine the bigot mind on first hearing him, "Oh boy! ya mean I can say that again! Yippee!"
Yes it is despicable. Of course we have a guy right now in the white house who lies unabashedly too and in much bigger and more affecting ways.
So if you believe one naturally you'd believe the other.
I ask you one question. Why do you like to listen to "what hateful liberals think"; "guess what the blacks did now!"; "muslims are destroying our country"
???
why?
__________________
I find it revealing when people mock where I came from, & say they’re going to “send me back to waitressing,” as if that is bad or shameful.

It’s as though they think being a member of Congress makes you intrinsically “better” than a waitress.

But our job is to serve, not rule. ___
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2018, 05:40 PM
jamesrage's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,295
Thanks: 1,160
Thanked 1,350 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Alex Jones/ Bernie Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
NO it is fact.
Then surely you got some actual audio of Limbaugh being racist.
Quote:
I'm sure if you've listened to Rush for any length of time you've heard him play the boll weevil song every time Jessie Jackson's name is mentioned
A boll weevil is a pest. Many on the right considering Jackson a pest. It has nothing to do with racism but a description of the man's character.

Quote:
and as he calls Obama 'the magic negro,
You mean the show where he was criticizing a op ed piece in the LA times that called Obama a magic negro IE an uncle tom and talking about how that is example of racism by the left?


Quote:
' and takes sides with a white over a black in every instance
No he doesn't.

Quote:
unless the black is a token Republican or upholds some point he wants to make.
So you are saying he only sticks up for blacks if they are conservative,republican or somehow make a point? And what do you mean by token republican?


Quote:
I don't give a damn what Liberals do or think in this instance. We are not talking about Liberals, we are talking about rw AM radio normalizing racism.
Rush is an elite propagandist. The Republican party bows to his discretion and has for many years.
I can just imagine the bigot mind on first hearing him, "Oh boy! ya mean I can say that again! Yippee!"
Yes it is despicable. Of course we have a guy right now in the white house who lies unabashedly too and in much bigger and more affecting ways.
So if you believe one naturally you'd believe the other.
I ask you one question. Why do you like to listen to "what hateful liberals think"; "guess what the blacks did now!"; "muslims are destroying our country"
???
why?
Nothing but leftists lies of trying to smear the opposition.
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 06-19-2018, 07:48 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,763
Thanks: 4,993
Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,963 Posts
Default Re: Alex Jones/ Bernie Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
Then surely you got some actual audio of Limbaugh being racist.

A boll weevil is a pest. Many on the right considering Jackson a pest. It has nothing to do with racism but a description of the man's character.



You mean the show where he was criticizing a op ed piece in the LA times that called Obama a magic negro IE an uncle tom and talking about how that is example of racism by the left?




No he doesn't.



So you are saying he only sticks up for blacks if they are conservative,republican or somehow make a point? And what do you mean by token republican?




Nothing but leftists lies of trying to smear the opposition.
It appears that Salty is typical of leftists that have heard excerpts from Rush L. taken out of context to smear him. (When has that ever happened in the MSM? )

I know that Rush can be pretty crass, but if you understand what he is saying, you know that he is making a point and it has nothing to do with racism, or hate or any other emotionally driven agenda that the left routinely engages in. Because the left only knows those tactics, they have no concept of a logical argument.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
alex, bernie, jones or, sanders

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0