Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Opinions & Editorials
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Opinions & Editorials Discuss Alex Jones/ Bernie Sanders at the General Forum; Originally Posted by jamesrage You are a left winger so of course you are bothered by Limbaugh's opinions. Much the ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2018, 08:10 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 75,943
Thanks: 53,897
Thanked 25,659 Times in 18,264 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Alex Jones/ Bernie Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
You are a left winger so of course you are bothered by Limbaugh's opinions. Much the same way right wingers are bothered by Nancy Pelosi's opinions or the opinions of some other democrat.
I was a Reagan Republican first time I heard Rush. Thought he was racist, nasty and plain mean.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 06-11-2018, 05:22 AM
jamesrage's Avatar
Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,917
Thanks: 911
Thanked 1,084 Times in 686 Posts
Default Re: Alex Jones/ Bernie Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I was a Reagan Republican first time I heard Rush. Thought he was racist, nasty and plain mean.
Falsely labeling republicans as racist is something liberals do. Falsely accusing republicans of being mean because they don't support socialist policies is something liberals also do.
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jamesrage For This Useful Post:
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2018, 12:20 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 75,943
Thanks: 53,897
Thanked 25,659 Times in 18,264 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Alex Jones/ Bernie Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
Falsely labeling republicans as racist is something liberals do. Falsely accusing republicans of being mean because they don't support socialist policies is something liberals also do.
I was a Republican. I remember distinctly Rush playing the Boelweaval song every time he talked about Jessie Jackson. His so called joking comments about not only democrats but members of the GOP who didn't toe the line were very disrespectful as well as incitefull . I thought he would last less than a year. Little did I know at the time his show was financed by groups whose members had an agenda. In other words his broadcasts were all propaganda.
That propaganda and its spin offs slowly working its way, to fever pitch, through people I knew as friends and family gave me no other alternative but to leave the party.
It was a sad era in AMerica if one was watching it from outside the country. Of course the other countries have had a rise in fascism also.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2018, 05:59 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,296
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,957 Times in 1,146 Posts
Default Re: Alex Jones/ Bernie Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I was a Republican. I remember distinctly Rush playing the Boelweaval song every time he talked about Jessie Jackson. His so called joking comments about not only democrats but members of the GOP who didn't toe the line were very disrespectful as well as incitefull . I thought he would last less than a year. Little did I know at the time his show was financed by groups whose members had an agenda. In other words his broadcasts were all propaganda.
That propaganda and its spin offs slowly working its way, to fever pitch, through people I knew as friends and family gave me no other alternative but to leave the party.
It was a sad era in AMerica if one was watching it from outside the country. Of course the other countries have had a rise in fascism also.
I take it you have proof of this assertion. Please feel free to share it with us.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2018, 12:40 PM
jamesrage's Avatar
Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,917
Thanks: 911
Thanked 1,084 Times in 686 Posts
Default Re: Alex Jones/ Bernie Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I was a Republican.
Which means nothing.
Quote:
I remember distinctly Rush playing the Boelweaval song every time he talked about Jessie Jackson.
Comparing a man to a pest that damages crops is racist? Many would consider Jackson nothing more than a parasite.

Quote:
His so called joking comments about not only democrats but members of the GOP who didn't toe the line were very disrespectful as well as incitefull .
So he called out RINOs and liberal wackjobs?


Quote:

I thought he would last less than a year. Little did I know at the time his show was financed by groups whose members had an agenda. In other words his broadcasts were all propaganda.
That propaganda and its spin offs slowly working its way, to fever pitch, through people I knew as friends and family gave me no other alternative but to leave the party.
It was a sad era in AMerica if one was watching it from outside the country. Of course the other countries have had a rise in fascism also.
Conspiracy nonsense.
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2018, 03:09 PM
GottaGo's Avatar
Sanity is overrated.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Posts: 11,518
Thanks: 9,329
Thanked 7,531 Times in 4,839 Posts
Default Re: Alex Jones/ Bernie Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
You are a left winger so of course you are bothered by Limbaugh's opinions. Much the same way right wingers are bothered by Nancy Pelosi's opinions or the opinions of some other democrat.
Pelosi doesn't have 'opinions'. She verbally drools.....
__________________
Your life is the sum total of the choices you make.
If you can't laugh at yourself, you might as well get embalmed
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2018, 09:36 PM
Scholar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,699
Thanks: 7,132
Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,660 Posts
Default Re: Alex Jones/ Bernie Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I was a Reagan Republican first time I heard Rush. Thought he was racist, nasty and plain mean.
When were you a
Quote:
Reagan Republican?
You have made anti Reagan posts here time and again.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2018, 01:08 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 75,943
Thanks: 53,897
Thanked 25,659 Times in 18,264 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Alex Jones/ Bernie Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
You are a left winger so of course you are bothered by Limbaugh's opinions. Much the same way right wingers are bothered by Nancy Pelosi's opinions or the opinions of some other democrat.
no I am bothered by Limbaugh's lies and his cruelty/racism. He invites nay entices his listeners to be racists.
He is the ultimate propagandist. Lead bigots out of the closet and into the main stream.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2018, 06:39 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,296
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,957 Times in 1,146 Posts
Default Re: Alex Jones/ Bernie Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
no I am bothered by Limbaugh's lies and his cruelty/racism. He invites nay entices his listeners to be racists.
He is the ultimate propagandist. Lead bigots out of the closet and into the main stream.
Please point to an instance where Limbaugh has either lied or made racist comments. I have listened to Limbaugh on occasion and have yet to hear any of that.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2018, 08:31 AM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,927
Thanks: 8,454
Thanked 6,971 Times in 4,221 Posts
Default Re: Alex Jones/ Bernie Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
Which means nothing.

Comparing a man to a pest that damages crops is racist? Many would consider Jackson nothing more than a parasite.


So he called out RINOs and liberal wackjobs?




Conspiracy nonsense.
Salty's just in babble mode. This too shall pass.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
alex, bernie, jones or, sanders

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0