Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Opinions & Editorials
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Opinions & Editorials Discuss Rachel Maddow Exposes Trumpís Defense Of Racists and Nazis As No Accident at the General Forum; video at about middle of page Link When Democrats were overrun by the klan...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-17-2017, 03:21 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 72,999
Thanks: 52,783
Thanked 25,196 Times in 17,870 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Rachel Maddow Exposes Trumpís Defense Of Racists and Nazis As No Accident

video at about middle of page Link
When Democrats were overrun by the klan
__________________
Hillary Clinton is like prune juice; might leave a bad taste in your mouth but if you don't take it you'll have to put up with a load of crap for a long time.
~ Larry David as Bernie Sanders
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-17-2017, 07:34 AM
300 H and H's Avatar
newer isn't always better
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,635
Thanks: 7,700
Thanked 4,093 Times in 2,664 Posts
Default Re: Rachel Maddow Exposes Trumpís Defense Of Racists and Nazis As No Accident

Rachel Maddow is a left wing partisan pig.

Anyone who would listen to that butt plug is either anther partisan, or just a crazy old left winger.

No one even cares to look at her much less listen to the hagg..

She needs to just go away to a pasture some were with the rest of the cows.

Regards, Kirk
__________________
NRA member since 1973, life member since 1986.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 300 H and H For This Useful Post:
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-17-2017, 09:32 PM
Surly's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Midwest
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,822
Thanks: 2,667
Thanked 2,911 Times in 2,267 Posts
Default Re: Rachel Maddow Exposes Trumpís Defense Of Racists and Nazis As No Accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 H and H View Post
Rachel Maddow is a left wing partisan pig.

Anyone who would listen to that butt plug is either anther partisan, or just a crazy old left winger.

No one even cares to look at her much less listen to the hagg..

She needs to just go away to a pasture some were with the rest of the cows.

Regards, Kirk
__________________
My signature line has been censored by the man.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-18-2017, 12:17 AM
Mikeyy's Avatar
Enchanted One
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,418
Thanks: 22,389
Thanked 18,898 Times in 13,916 Posts
Default Re: Rachel Maddow Exposes Trumpís Defense Of Racists and Nazis As No Accident

Funny that when I trash a source the administers of the site attack me. You don't even know what Maddow produced.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 H and H View Post
Rachel Maddow is a left wing partisan pig.

Anyone who would listen to that butt plug is either anther partisan, or just a crazy old left winger.

No one even cares to look at her much less listen to the hagg..

She needs to just go away to a pasture some were with the rest of the cows.

Regards, Kirk
__________________
Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-18-2017, 12:23 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 72,999
Thanks: 52,783
Thanked 25,196 Times in 17,870 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Rachel Maddow Exposes Trumpís Defense Of Racists and Nazis As No Accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 H and H View Post
Rachel Maddow is a left wing partisan pig.

Anyone who would listen to that butt plug is either anther partisan, or just a crazy old left winger.

No one even cares to look at her much less listen to the hagg..

She needs to just go away to a pasture some were with the rest of the cows.

Regards, Kirk
because they are pretending to want to participate in debate?
__________________
Hillary Clinton is like prune juice; might leave a bad taste in your mouth but if you don't take it you'll have to put up with a load of crap for a long time.
~ Larry David as Bernie Sanders
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 08-18-2017, 08:24 AM
300 H and H's Avatar
newer isn't always better
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,635
Thanks: 7,700
Thanked 4,093 Times in 2,664 Posts
Default Re: Rachel Maddow Exposes Trumpís Defense Of Racists and Nazis As No Accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
because they are pretending to want to participate in debate?
Amazing how butt hurt left wingers cling to partisan media types like Maddow.

She has zero credibility as a Clinton shill.

Clinton news network,= CNN. Got it?

The Clintons lost, the DNC lost, what don't you get about that? There is no debate about how the elections turned out now is there?

CNN is not worth watching anymore. They should be banned from broadcasting, like the internet it banning so called hate groups.

Since that is what CNN has become, why is it not banned? Because you lefties are hypocrites and morons that is why.

Regards, Kirk
__________________
NRA member since 1973, life member since 1986.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 08-18-2017, 09:42 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 15,033
Thanks: 7,862
Thanked 8,581 Times in 5,331 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Rachel Maddow Exposes Trumpís Defense Of Racists and Nazis As No Accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
video at about middle of page Link
When Democrats were overrun by the klan
The KKK did not overrun the Democrats, it was the product of the Democrats just as the Confederacy and Jim Crow segregation was a product of the Democrats. Nearly a century ago the Klan was a robust political force in the Democrat party openly parading its political muscle.
Today with an estimated 8,000 members according to the fear mongers at the SPLC, the Klan is supposed to be the lynchpin of Trumps electoral victory. Never mind that Trump flipped the 5 firewall state's anyone of which would have ensured his defeat, it is the Klan don't you see?

Maddow's claim makes tin foil hat conspiracies seem eminently plausible but as the Russia, Russia, Russia narrative sinks beneath then the Trump hating lynch mob needs a new polemic to divide the country, why not the wildly implausible notion that 8,000 KKK members dictated to 49 million Trump voters or better still Trump voters are deplorable racists who deserve to be silenced by any means necessary just like the violent "counter protesters " in Charlottesville did.
__________________
The Democrat's strategy for the Trump Presidency is the same one used by Stalin's secret police chief "show me the man and I will show you the crime."
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 08-18-2017, 10:14 AM
Aide
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 180
Thanks: 61
Thanked 191 Times in 94 Posts
Default Re: Rachel Maddow Exposes Trumpís Defense Of Racists and Nazis As No Accident

Historically the Democrats have always been a bit confused as to whether they were racist or not; up to highest levels evidently.

Read it all:

LBJ: 'I'll Have Those N*****s Voting Democratic for 200 Years'
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to G_Link For This Useful Post:
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 08-18-2017, 10:20 AM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,077
Thanks: 7,616
Thanked 6,409 Times in 3,893 Posts
Default Re: Rachel Maddow Exposes Trumpís Defense Of Racists and Nazis As No Accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Funny that when I trash a source the administers of the site attack me. You don't even know what Maddow produced.
Most thinking people ton't care what Maddow produced.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 08-18-2017, 10:23 AM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,077
Thanks: 7,616
Thanked 6,409 Times in 3,893 Posts
Default Re: Rachel Maddow Exposes Trumpís Defense Of Racists and Nazis As No Accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
The KKK did not overrun the Democrats, it was the product of the Democrats just as the Confederacy and Jim Crow segregation was a product of the Democrats. Nearly a century ago the Klan was a robust political force in the Democrat party openly parading its political muscle.
Today with an estimated 8,000 members according to the fear mongers at the SPLC, the Klan is supposed to be the lynchpin of Trumps electoral victory. Never mind that Trump flipped the 5 firewall state's anyone of which would have ensured his defeat, it is the Klan don't you see?

Maddow's claim makes tin foil hat conspiracies seem eminently plausible but as the Russia, Russia, Russia narrative sinks beneath then the Trump hating lynch mob needs a new polemic to divide the country, why not the wildly implausible notion that 8,000 KKK members dictated to 49 million Trump voters or better still Trump voters are deplorable racists who deserve to be silenced by any means necessary just like the violent "counter protesters " in Charlottesville did.
If SPLC claims 8000, the number is closer to 4000. Even that is probably high.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
accident, and, defense, exposes, maddow, nazis, rachel, racists, trumpís

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0