Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Opinions & Editorials
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Opinions & Editorials Discuss I didnít think Iíd ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit. at the General Forum; Originally Posted by AZRWinger Gee, a CIA bureaucrat that objects to the President questioning the partisan games played by Obama's ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 02-21-2017, 07:04 PM
RedState's Avatar
#RESIST
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,615
Thanks: 834
Thanked 1,428 Times in 1,035 Posts
Default Re: I didnít think Iíd ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Gee, a CIA bureaucrat that objects to the President questioning the partisan games played by Obama's intelligence agencies. Add to that how common it is for at least a few people to leave any organization when leadership changes.
Many of the comments I see here from detractors remind me of elementary schoolyard taunts and bullying.

When you all finally realize how badly and permanently Trump has diminished this country, we will still be around to say, loudly, we told you so.


Quote:
Allegations of the Russian government hackers attacking the pitiful Democrat cyber security successfully is accepted as an article of faith, but the case is built on shaky evidence and supposition at best. CrowdStrike is a top flight cyber security consulting company. APT 28 and 29 are blamed for the hacking.

So, the same group is incredibly sophisticated yet really sloppy covering their tracks. But that's what passes for definitive proof.

The article details more holes in the definitive proof the Russians did it but it is unlikely never Trumpers will bother to read it.

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/14/...ts-not-enough/
The intercept article is outdated. New evidence was provided in January.
__________________
ďThe main problem in any democracy is that crowd-pleasers are generally brainless swine
who can go out on a stage & whup their supporters into an orgiastic frenzyó
then go back to the office & sell every one of the poor bastards down the tube for a nickel apiece.Ē


-HST
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RedState For This Useful Post:
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 02-21-2017, 07:15 PM
300 H and H's Avatar
newer isn't always better
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,390
Thanks: 7,474
Thanked 4,025 Times in 2,607 Posts
Default Re: I didnít think Iíd ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
People seem to think that progressives are just "anti republican."
Yes you are. Your against anyone who would dare to say your wrong, about anything. Just watch The Young Turks for a bit. They are the state of your party..

Progressives are worse than liberals in my book. And most other Republican's as well. We see and understand that you were able to hijack the Democratic party.

You will be in a grave by the time your goal of one World Government is ever fulfilled. If you don't think that is the goal of "progressives" you better ask your master George Soros for whom you do his bidding.

America is not going to go that way. Progressives were just removed for political power across the United States of America. Why don't you get that?

Regards, Kirk
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 02-21-2017, 07:34 PM
RedState's Avatar
#RESIST
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,615
Thanks: 834
Thanked 1,428 Times in 1,035 Posts
Default Re: I didnít think Iíd ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 H and H View Post
Yes you are. Your against anyone who would dare to say your wrong, about anything. Just watch The Young Turks for a bit. They are the state of your party..

Progressives are worse than liberals in my book. And most other Republican's as well. We see and understand that you were able to hijack the Democratic party.

You will be in a grave by the time your goal of one World Government is ever fulfilled. If you don't think that is the goal of "progressives" you better ask your master George Soros for whom you do his bidding.

America is not going to go that way. Progressives were just removed for political power across the United States of America. Why don't you get that?

Regards, Kirk
Hi Kirk
__________________
ďThe main problem in any democracy is that crowd-pleasers are generally brainless swine
who can go out on a stage & whup their supporters into an orgiastic frenzyó
then go back to the office & sell every one of the poor bastards down the tube for a nickel apiece.Ē


-HST
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 02-21-2017, 07:51 PM
300 H and H's Avatar
newer isn't always better
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,390
Thanks: 7,474
Thanked 4,025 Times in 2,607 Posts
Default Re: I didnít think Iíd ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Hi Kirk
Hi Redstate!

Regards, Kirk
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 300 H and H For This Useful Post:
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 02-21-2017, 09:10 PM
ShivaTD's Avatar
Progressive Libertarian
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Immigrant to Arizona
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,924
Thanks: 1,423
Thanked 2,099 Times in 1,653 Posts
Default Re: I didnít think Iíd ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit.

You've just got to love a man that says, "Intelligence is highly over-rated and I get all I need to know from Fox News." That's been working out really well for "The Donald" from what I've head. The recent Fox News intelligence on Sweden had everyone talking including the Swedish government
__________________
President Lincoln issued 64 pardons for war-related offences; 22 for conspiracy, 17 for treason, 12 for rebellion, 9 for holding an office under the Confederacy, and 4 for serving with the rebels.

The American Civil War was a White (WASP Male) Supremacist insurrection against the Constitutional government of the United States. Every American that served the Confederate cause was a TRAITOR and every White Supremacist today is a Traitor and a Terrorist.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ShivaTD For This Useful Post:
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 02-21-2017, 09:21 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 72,247
Thanks: 52,435
Thanked 24,998 Times in 17,705 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: I didnít think Iíd ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
Just making a guess. I'd say the last straw for you was when it became apparent that Trump was going to be President Trump. Same with this whiner.

I'm sure that this morning someone went to work, opened the doors at the CIA, and life went on. Probably without one of the leakers that seem to exist as holdovers from the previous administration.
A lot of non political people feel this way. and some who are political can absolutely separate the two.
why cant you?
__________________
Q "Why did Donald Trump do that?"
A "Why do skunks squirt?"
___overheard comments on news video
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saltwn For This Useful Post:
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 02-21-2017, 09:32 PM
Mikeyy's Avatar
Enchanted One
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 69,765
Thanks: 22,219
Thanked 18,753 Times in 13,800 Posts
Default Re: I didnít think Iíd ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
Trump did threaten to drain the swamp. That his presence has a few snakes getting out early on their own is not really that troubling.
See, what used to be a principled decision has turned into a snake leaving the swamp. Why is this person a snake? Just the fact that they can't serve someone they have no respect for. But notice how the first right winger out of the shoot attacks them as snakes in a swamp. Funny that Francsevin doesn't even realize why he feels the need to call this person a snake. He doesn't even see that this is what I keep saying about the new right. They go personal even with people they don't know if they don't toe his parties line. Predictable. Now I will look at the next post from the right.
__________________
Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mikeyy For This Useful Post:
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 02-21-2017, 09:33 PM
Mikeyy's Avatar
Enchanted One
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 69,765
Thanks: 22,219
Thanked 18,753 Times in 13,800 Posts
Default Re: I didnít think Iíd ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
You cite no examples. That's just your point?

The OP states that virtually no one leaves the CIA. There is a reason virtually no one leaves. There is no room in the CIA for quitters.

But he is. I say good riddance.
Look what I found. Francsevin attacking this person he doesn't know again. Of course Francsevins attacks get the full support of the peanut gallary 300 H and H, AZRWinger, jimbo, Lumara
__________________
Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mikeyy For This Useful Post:
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2017, 12:30 PM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 51,690
Thanks: 1,917
Thanked 31,377 Times in 18,367 Posts
Default Re: I didnít think Iíd ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit.

Quote:
I didn’t think I’d ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit.
Now for the lies of omission...

Price worked for multiple Democrat campaigns and multiple Democrat senators...

He was given the political appointee job as special assistant to Obama...

He worked under sleaze Ben Rhodes to deceive America on the Iran Treaty...

He gave the maximum to Hillary Clinton's campaign...

The Washington Post could've pointed this stuff out to their readers, but instead let Price lie and make himself out to be some sort of non-political career CIA agent with no biases...

Why Did The Washington Post Let Democrat Operative Edward Price Lie To Their Readers?

Quote:
Earlier in the week the Washington Post ran an op-ed by a guy named Edward Price titled I didn’t think I’d ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit.

I was very skeptical of the story at the time and that skepticism has been proven well-founded.

Here are the facts.

Edward Price is known professionally as Ned Price. Why did he publish under Edward and not Ned? Because he didn’t want his name to be immediately recognized.

Quote:
Edward Price is a democrat apparatchik and political activist who has burrowed his way into the CIA.

Global Forum members have the opportunity on Monday, February 13, to hear Edward (Ned) Price, a former Dallas resident who has had a front row seat to history at the White House.

Most recently, Price served as Special Assistant to President Obama and Spokesperson and Senior Director for the National Security Council at the White House (2015-2017).

Price’s career history includes working in Democratic political endeavors, including the 2002 U.S. Senate campaign of former Dallas Mayor Ron Kirk. He also worked on the campaign of South Dakota U.S. Senator Tim Johnson and in the office of former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle, also of South Dakota.
Edward Price was up to his beady and close-set eyes in Ben Rhodes’ infamous “echo chamber” project. This was essentially an illegal propaganda campaign targeting a cadre of particularly credulous and politically sympathetic journalists to consciously misrepresent the Iran nuclear deal to the American public.

Quote:
In this environment, Rhodes has become adept at ventriloquizing many people at once. Ned Price, Rhodes’s assistant, gave me a primer on how it’s done. The easiest way for the White House to shape the news, he explained, is from the briefing podiums, each of which has its own dedicated press corps. “But then there are sort of these force multipliers,” he said, adding, “We have our compadres, I will reach out to a couple people, and you know I wouldn’t want to name them — ”

“I can name them,” I said, ticking off a few names of prominent Washington reporters and columnists who often tweet in sync with White House messaging.

Price laughed. “I’ll say, ‘Hey, look, some people are spinning this narrative that this is a sign of American weakness,’ ” he continued, “but — ”

“In fact it’s a sign of strength!” I said, chuckling.

“And I’ll give them some color,” Price continued, “and the next thing I know, lots of these guys are in the dot-com publishing space, and have huge Twitter followings, and they’ll be putting this message out on their own.”
Edward Price was a maxed out Hillary political donor:

Quote:
Unmentioned by Price or the Washington Post is the fact that Price gave $5,000 to the Hillary Victory Fund, a joint fundraising committee that splits contributions between the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee. Public records indicate that Price is registered to vote as a Democrat in the District of Columbia.
...The bigger question is why did the Washington “Democracy Dies In Darkness” Post allow Price to publish this op-ed without informing their readers of the man’s true background? The answer is obvious. They no longer even pretend they are not a propaganda organ. This has been proven several times over the past month. They thought this was a clever hit on Trump and as the Post has passed through that gate leading to a post-truth world they ran with it.
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2017, 08:42 PM
Mikeyy's Avatar
Enchanted One
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 69,765
Thanks: 22,219
Thanked 18,753 Times in 13,800 Posts
Default Re: I didnít think Iíd ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit.

What does this have to do with working at the CIA. It's not a political job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
Now for the lies of omission...

Price worked for multiple Democrat campaigns and multiple Democrat senators...

He was given the political appointee job as special assistant to Obama...

He worked under sleaze Ben Rhodes to deceive America on the Iran Treaty...

He gave the maximum to Hillary Clinton's campaign...

The Washington Post could've pointed this stuff out to their readers, but instead let Price lie and make himself out to be some sort of non-political career CIA agent with no biases...

Why Did The Washington Post Let Democrat Operative Edward Price Lie To Their Readers?
__________________
Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
because, but, cia, didnít, ever, iíd, leave, quit, the, think, trump

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0