Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Opinions & Editorials
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Opinions & Editorials Discuss Tom Perkins Is Willing to Say What the Rest of the Ultrarich Are Secretly Thinking at the General Forum; Originally Posted by winston53660 igeds yuoo ere-a a muruuuuun Buutleeckers ooff zee Plootes Vhu Veer zee Buuts hete-a zeeur Deddeees ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81 (permalink)  
Old 03-15-2014, 02:53 PM
Pioneer
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders
Gender: Male
Posts: 83
Thanks: 26
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default Iff Yuoo're-a Nut a Uneeun Mun, Yuoo're-a Nut a Mun et El

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
igeds yuoo ere-a a muruuuuun
Buutleeckers ooff zee Plootes Vhu Veer zee Buuts hete-a zeeur Deddeees fur nut getteeng reech und spueeleeng zeem. Yuoo ere-a stoock in un inffunteele-a seerch fur un inffelleeble-a Fezeer Feegoore-a und it's teeme-a yuoo groo up und stert stundeeng up tu zeese-a icunumeec pedupheeles. Zee fezeers ooff zee Buytuys fur zee Busses reeesed zeem tu be-a thet vey becoose-a hefeeng zeeur suns becume-a reel mee vuoold hefe-a threetened zeeur oovn mescooleeneety. "Be-a a slefebuy leeke-a me-a, sun. Dun't hoomeeleeete-a me-a by becumeeng unytheeng mure-a munly, Bork Bork Bork!"
__________________
We won't live free until the 1% live in fear.
Reply With Quote
  #82 (permalink)  
Old 03-15-2014, 02:58 PM
Pioneer
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders
Gender: Male
Posts: 83
Thanks: 26
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default Becoose-a ooff Deddy's Muney, Rumney Rembu Fuooght zee FC by Preecheeng Murmuneesm in Frunc

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Rumney's stetement thet zee 47% vere-a ixpecteeng inteetlements und buooght/peeed fur veet zee Demucret perty VES NOT THE TROoTH, Bork Bork Bork!

THET ves zee pert thet ves zee insoolt, Bork Bork Bork! :med
Vhet vuoold Rumney hefe-a becume-a veethuoot ell zee heed sterts becoose-a ooff hees Deddy's Muney? A nubudy, Bork Bork Bork! Perheps et must Moottuphube-a Meett vuoold hefe-a beee zee oovner ooff a smell tuoogh-lufe-a dugtreeeneeng booseeness.
__________________
We won't live free until the 1% live in fear.
Reply With Quote
  #83 (permalink)  
Old 03-15-2014, 11:41 PM
40yearfan's Avatar
Easy Living
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,970
Thanks: 2,617
Thanked 3,952 Times in 2,712 Posts
Default Re: Tom Perkins Is Willing to Say What the Rest of the Ultrarich Are Secretly Thinkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Romney's statement that the 47% were expecting entitlements and bought/paid for with the Democrat party WAS NOT THE TRUTH.

THAT was the part that was the insult.
Yes it was the truth. You just can't handle the truth. You can be insulted all you want. This is Obama's America and he planned it this way. He promised change. He just didn't say the change was the countries wealth from the hands of people who earned it, to him and the people who wanted it without having to work for it.
__________________
__________________________________________
We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.
Reply With Quote
  #84 (permalink)  
Old 03-15-2014, 11:44 PM
40yearfan's Avatar
Easy Living
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,970
Thanks: 2,617
Thanked 3,952 Times in 2,712 Posts
Default Re: Because of Daddy's Money, Romney Rambo Fought the VC by Preaching Mormonism in Fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sage of Main Street View Post
What would Romney have become without all the head starts because of his Daddy's Money? A nobody. Perhaps at most Muttophobe Mitt would have been the owner of a small tough-love dogtraining business.
Apparently you aren't aware that he gave all his daddy's money away to charity. Every dime he has, he earned himself. You need to read something besides left wing talking points.
__________________
__________________________________________
We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.
Reply With Quote
  #85 (permalink)  
Old 03-23-2014, 12:36 PM
Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,324
Thanks: 642
Thanked 662 Times in 427 Posts
Default Re: Tom Perkins Is Willing to Say What the Rest of the Ultrarich Are Secretly Thinkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Tom Perkins Is Willing to Say What the Rest of the Ultrarich Are Secretly Thinking - NationalJournal.com

It's hilarious how he talks about the 1% being at the risk of "economic extinction", but the truth is that the economy has been consistently swinging the other way. The 1% is taking MORE and MORE of the profits...

It's like a morbidly obese man who is living at a 24-7 all you can eat banquet complaining that he's going to starve to death.
hmm......wasn't this Thomas Jefferson's political position when they were writing the American Constitution. That only educated, white, wealthy planters and businessmen should be the ruling class in America?.....STFAN
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to STFAN For This Useful Post:
  #86 (permalink)  
Old 03-23-2014, 02:37 PM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,432
Thanks: 9,329
Thanked 14,147 Times in 8,539 Posts
Post Re: Tom Perkins Is Willing to Say What the Rest of the Ultrarich Are Secretly Thinkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40yearfan View Post
Yes it was the truth. You just can't handle the truth. You can be insulted all you want. This is Obama's America and he planned it this way. He promised change. He just didn't say the change was the countries wealth from the hands of people who earned it, to him and the people who wanted it without having to work for it.
You remind me of a joke...
"A public union employee, a tea party activist, and a CEO are sitting at a table with a plate of a dozen cookies in the middle of it. The CEO takes 11 of the cookies, turns to the tea partier and says, 'Watch out for that union guy. He wants a piece of your cookie.'"
Replace "union guy" with person on welfare, and you have the real problem that your whining presents...

This country continues to see the average working man's paycheck stagnate, while the upper crust takes more and more of the pie...
... and people like you don't see a damn thing wrong with that.

The real problem is that people like you exaggerate problems with social welfare...
... and then you completely ignore a much bigger problem in corporate welfare.
Don’t Forget the Corporate ‘Welfare Kings’ and Their Tax Code Subsidies - US News
Think by Numbers Government Spends More on Corporate Welfare Subsidies than Social Welfare Programs
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foundit66 For This Useful Post:
  #87 (permalink)  
Old 03-23-2014, 06:33 PM
40yearfan's Avatar
Easy Living
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,970
Thanks: 2,617
Thanked 3,952 Times in 2,712 Posts
Default Re: Tom Perkins Is Willing to Say What the Rest of the Ultrarich Are Secretly Thinkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
You remind me of a joke...
"A public union employee, a tea party activist, and a CEO are sitting at a table with a plate of a dozen cookies in the middle of it. The CEO takes 11 of the cookies, turns to the tea partier and says, 'Watch out for that union guy. He wants a piece of your cookie.'"
Replace "union guy" with person on welfare, and you have the real problem that your whining presents...

This country continues to see the average working man's paycheck stagnate, while the upper crust takes more and more of the pie...
... and people like you don't see a damn thing wrong with that.

The real problem is that people like you exaggerate problems with social welfare...
... and then you completely ignore a much bigger problem in corporate welfare.
Don’t Forget the Corporate ‘Welfare Kings’ and Their Tax Code Subsidies - US News
Think by Numbers Government Spends More on Corporate Welfare Subsidies than Social Welfare Programs
No, you are the one who is exacerbating the problem. You won't admit Obama's policies are making the problem worse and the rich are getting even richer. You prefer to point fingers at everyone else in your frantic effort to defend an indefensible position and a truly incompetent person in the White House. You consider allowing someone to keep their own money as corporate welfare and insist it is the governments' money. You don't mind spending huge amounts as long as it's someone else's money and it makes you feel good. You overlook the fact that huge amounts are wasted with these 156 government give away programs and want to add more money to the trough. Until those things are fixed, you can't give enough money to the poor as so little of it actually filters down to them.
__________________
__________________________________________
We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.
Reply With Quote
  #88 (permalink)  
Old 03-24-2014, 10:17 AM
Pioneer
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders
Gender: Male
Posts: 83
Thanks: 26
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default Unyune-a Burn Veet a Seelfer Spuun in Hees Muoot Veell Elveys Speek Veet a Furked Tungoo

Oonly druuleeng GOPers theenk thet unyune-a vhu uses zee deseegneteeun "1%" moost sooppurt zee Ooccoopooppeees. Thuse-a luood und undeesceepleened brets represented Heurheeds frum 2% tu 5% vhu feer beeeng throon under zee boos by zeeur ifee reecher clessmetes.

Seemeelereely, zee French Refulooteeun ves creeted by heredeetery levyers fur zee 1% vhu despeesed zee messes und oonly used zeem tu gooeelluteene-a zee deesgoosteengly curroopt, lezy, und ixclooseefeest ereestucrets, Bork Bork Bork! Zee pseoodu-refulooteeunereees vunted a repoobleec, vheech is elveys un ileeteest oothureetereeun ooleegerchy, und nut a demucrecy. Zee Roosseeun Refulooteeun ves elsu a scem by zee heredeetery selff-eppueented ileete-a. Unteel zee cheeldree ooff zee reech ere-a coot ooffff frum Deddy's muney und cunnecteeuns et ege-a 18, ceefeeleezeteeun veell nefer hefe-a genooeene-a chunge-a und veell cullepse-a
__________________
We won't live free until the 1% live in fear.
Reply With Quote
  #89 (permalink)  
Old 03-24-2014, 10:45 AM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,432
Thanks: 9,329
Thanked 14,147 Times in 8,539 Posts
Post Re: Tom Perkins Is Willing to Say What the Rest of the Ultrarich Are Secretly Thinkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40yearfan View Post
No, you are the one who is exacerbating the problem. You won't admit Obama's policies are making the problem worse and the rich are getting even richer.
How?
What policy has Obama enacted that actually does as you claim, and HOW does it do that?

Your claim is b.s. because this trend existed LONG before Obama. Long before Bush even.
But the ONLY reason Repubs today note it is because they want to point blame at Obama...
Put a Repub in office, and you guys won't notice as it gets worse. You sure as hell didn't notice under Bush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40yearfan View Post
You prefer to point fingers at everyone else ...
WHO have I pointed fingers at?
One of the repugnant things about you is that you routinely toss out lies of convenience.
You don't listen to what other people are actually saying. You just claim they say things that are convenient for you to repudiate. When challenged to prove your lie regarding what another poster said, you simply move to the next lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40yearfan View Post
You consider allowing someone to keep their own money as corporate welfare and insist it is the governments' money.
That is a ridiculous assessment of the situation.
Do I need to really point out how many of these companies PAY NO TAXES???
Paying no taxes as you get subsidies is not "keeping their own money".

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40yearfan View Post
You don't mind spending huge amounts as long as it's someone else's money and it makes you feel good. You overlook the fact that huge amounts are wasted with these 156 government give away programs and want to add more money to the trough.
I want to stop abuse.
I do not want to stop the program that is helping people just because some abuse exists.
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foundit66 For This Useful Post:
  #90 (permalink)  
Old 03-25-2014, 12:42 PM
40yearfan's Avatar
Easy Living
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,970
Thanks: 2,617
Thanked 3,952 Times in 2,712 Posts
Default Re: Tom Perkins Is Willing to Say What the Rest of the Ultrarich Are Secretly Thinkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
How?
What policy has Obama enacted that actually does as you claim, and HOW does it do that?

Your claim is b.s. because this trend existed LONG before Obama. Long before Bush even.
But the ONLY reason Repubs today note it is because they want to point blame at Obama...
Put a Repub in office, and you guys won't notice as it gets worse. You sure as hell didn't notice under Bush.


WHO have I pointed fingers at?
One of the repugnant things about you is that you routinely toss out lies of convenience.
You don't listen to what other people are actually saying. You just claim they say things that are convenient for you to repudiate. When challenged to prove your lie regarding what another poster said, you simply move to the next lie.


That is a ridiculous assessment of the situation.
Do I need to really point out how many of these companies PAY NO TAXES???
Paying no taxes as you get subsidies is not "keeping their own money".


I want to stop abuse.
I do not want to stop the program that is helping people just because some abuse exists.
Obama promised to fix the inequity. Not only has he not fixed it, his policies have made it worse. You want proof, look at the facts. The disparity has grown even larger under Obama. Unless you refute that fact, it is all the proof needed. You can whine all you want about us picking on poor little Obama. He is ineffective and hasn't got a clue how to fix the problem. His only concern is his rich friends and movie stars. He sees to it that they get theirs while the rest of us have to fend for ourselves. And the fact you disagree with me doesn't make what I am saying a lie. As a typical liberal, you have blurred the lines between lies and truth until they blend together and you consider truth to be anything that agrees with your opinion and lies to be anything you disagree with. Pure baloney, but understandable when you are trying to defend the indefensible.
__________________
__________________________________________
We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
are, perkins, rest, say, secretly, the, thinking, tom, ultrarich, what, willing

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0