Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Open Discussion
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Open Discussion Discuss Democrats Have Objected to Electoral Vote Certification for the Last Three GOP Presid at the General Forum; After the American burning of the Reichstag House last Wednesday Kim Jung Biden and his plutocrat sponsors are moving swiftly ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2021, 12:13 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 20,327
Thanks: 14,002
Thanked 15,371 Times in 8,802 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Democrats Have Objected to Electoral Vote Certification for the Last Three GOP Presid

After the American burning of the Reichstag House last Wednesday Kim Jung Biden and his plutocrat sponsors are moving swiftly to purge anyone who dares cast doubt on his glorious election. It's shut up about the election or else you'll be canceled, your business shuttered, your social media comments censured and platform shut down, your President impeached, and corporations will cut off donations to politicians exercising their responsibility.

Democrats have taken to condemning questioning election results as deeply unpatriotic. Here is soon to be Senate majority leader Chuck Schumer.

Quote:
The effort by the sitting president of the United States to overturn the results is patently undemocratic,” the New York Democrat said. “The effort by others to amplify and burnish his ludicrous claims of fraud is equally revolting.”

“This is America. We have elections. We have results. We make arguments based on the fact and reason—not conspiracy and fantasy,” he added.

There’s only one problem with Chucky’s “argument based on fact and reason.” Democrats have been challenging the electoral vote certification for two decades.
Democrats objecting to election certification when Republicans win is habitual.

Quote:
The last three times a Republican has been elected president — Trump in 2016 and George W. Bush in both 2000 and 2004 — Democrats in the House have brought objections to the electoral votes in states the GOP nominee won. In early 2005 specifically, Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., along with Rep. Stephanie Tubbs, D-Ohio, objected to Bush’s 2004 electoral votes in Ohio.
The certification for Kim Jung Biden is characterized in the media as largely ceremonial but when a Republican won Democrats took a different approach to the certification hailing challenges as courageous and patriotic. Of course Republicans never launched a scorched earth campaign of retribution against Democrat objectors.

Now Kim Jung Biden, champion of unity, smears Republican Senators as Nazi propagandists spreading a Goebbels big lie for calling for election investigation. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi eagerly racialized election objections as a celebration of whiteness.

With the certification behind them the Biden regime has discarded the mask of reconciliation and unity revealing their true agenda, an hegemonic control over the country along the lines of Democrat control over California.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...dents-n1297929
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2021, 12:52 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 88,103
Thanks: 57,077
Thanked 26,857 Times in 19,307 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Democrats Have Objected to Electoral Vote Certification for the Last Three GOP Pr

yes they did in an orderly fashion per the constitution.
__________________
On a more positive note, people still can't order dialysis w/o a referral.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2021, 01:16 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,793
Thanks: 15,630
Thanked 5,493 Times in 3,511 Posts
Default Re: Democrats Have Objected to Electoral Vote Certification for the Last Three GOP Pr

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
yes they did in an orderly fashion per the constitution.
Now, let me see: Suddenly discarding any pretense of "reconciliation and unity," and ruling like totalitarians, is unobjectionable enough--just as long as it is done in "an orderly fashion."

Is that your argument?
__________________
"In his second inaugural address, [Franklin D.] Roosevelt sought 'unimagined power' to enforce the 'proper subordination' of private power to public power. He got it…"—George Will, July 8, 2007
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pjohns For This Useful Post:
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2021, 02:32 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 20,327
Thanks: 14,002
Thanked 15,371 Times in 8,802 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Democrats Have Objected to Electoral Vote Certification for the Last Three GOP Pr

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
yes they did in an orderly fashion per the constitution.
Did the Republican Presidents elect smear the Democrats objecting as Nazi's? Claim they were whie supremacists? Suggest Congress censure them? Nope.
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2021, 02:56 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,866
Thanks: 10,814
Thanked 8,720 Times in 5,161 Posts
Default Re: Democrats Have Objected to Electoral Vote Certification for the Last Three GOP Pr

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
yes they did in an orderly fashion per the constitution.
An opinion posing as fact without any backup whatsoever.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimbo For This Useful Post:
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2021, 06:38 PM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,779
Thanks: 13,086
Thanked 9,494 Times in 5,400 Posts
Default Re: Democrats Have Objected to Electoral Vote Certification for the Last Three GOP Pr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
An opinion posing as fact without any backup whatsoever.
I've decided that if I want Salty's opinion, I will just turn on CNN. All we ever get from her is a regurgitation of what the MSM told her.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2021, 03:32 AM
jamesrage's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,622
Thanks: 2,530
Thanked 2,698 Times in 1,580 Posts
Default Re: Democrats Have Objected to Electoral Vote Certification for the Last Three GOP Pr

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
After the American burning of the Reichstag House last Wednesday Kim Jung Biden and his plutocrat sponsors are moving swiftly to purge anyone who dares cast doubt on his glorious election. It's shut up about the election or else you'll be canceled, your business shuttered, your social media comments censured and platform shut down, your President impeached, and corporations will cut off donations to politicians exercising their responsibility.

Democrats have taken to condemning questioning election results as deeply unpatriotic. Here is soon to be Senate majority leader Chuck Schumer.



Democrats objecting to election certification when Republicans win is habitual.



The certification for Kim Jung Biden is characterized in the media as largely ceremonial but when a Republican won Democrats took a different approach to the certification hailing challenges as courageous and patriotic. Of course Republicans never launched a scorched earth campaign of retribution against Democrat objectors.

Now Kim Jung Biden, champion of unity, smears Republican Senators as Nazi propagandists spreading a Goebbels big lie for calling for election investigation. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi eagerly racialized election objections as a celebration of whiteness.

With the certification behind them the Biden regime has discarded the mask of reconciliation and unity revealing their true agenda, an hegemonic control over the country along the lines of Democrat control over California.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...dents-n1297929
Maybe if democrats get a taste of their own medicine the next couple of times then maybe they'll enact a law banning this sort of nonsense of objecting to the electoral certification.
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jamesrage For This Useful Post:
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 01-15-2021, 11:04 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,512
Thanks: 10,135
Thanked 8,692 Times in 5,738 Posts
Default Re: Democrats Have Objected to Electoral Vote Certification for the Last Three GOP Pr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
Maybe if democrats get a taste of their own medicine the next couple of times then maybe they'll enact a law banning this sort of nonsense of objecting to the electoral certification.
You can bet your ass that when a Republican gets voted in, in 2024, they will raise far more hell than the right did in 2020, and it will all be A-OK.

I believe, that if Trump had been re-elected, every capital building in America would be burning, and Democrats would be behind it all the way.
__________________
Political Correctness, is Fascism masquerading as manners - George Carlin.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
certification, democrats, electoral, for, gop, have, last, objected, presid, the, three, vote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0