Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Open Discussion
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Open Discussion Discuss The Intolerant Left at the General Forum; Originally Posted by mr wonder I'd like to reply to some of the above... but 1st , I'd sincerely like ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2020, 07:46 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 19,145
Thanks: 12,687
Thanked 13,652 Times in 7,955 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: The Intolerant Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
I'd like to reply to some of the above... but 1st ,
I'd sincerely like to know if you guys really took in or HOW you all read this portion of my previous.
Ignore what? That over time a few fringe candidates with extremist views have run as Republicans? Somehow that taints the entire party or at least "Conservatives".

You have been shown by individual candidate the Republican party's rejection of each example of so-called Conservative racism provided. Yet, the evidence is dismissed unanswered in favor of repeating the same accusations. Just like President Trump is smeared by repetition of the lie that he hasn't condemned white supremacists.

It's not a matter of claiming Democrats have done worse, it's citing the historical record. All slave owners were Democrats as were the authors of Jim Crow segregation. KKK recruiter Senator Robert Byrd had plenty of Democrat help with the civil rights bill filibuster. LBJ the main proponent of the civil rights bill was a lifelong ardent segregationist. Bill Clinton denigrated Barack Obama as someone who ought to be fetching his coffee. In the recent campaign 80 million vote getter Joe Biden let slip that "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black" and allowed there was no diversity in the black vote. But somehow citing these Democrat leaders, 3 of them Presidents, is an attempt to deflect from fringe Republican candidates attracting a smattering of votes.
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #62 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2020, 05:35 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,047
Thanks: 1,267
Thanked 1,750 Times in 1,329 Posts
Default Re: The Intolerant Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
This is a great snapshot of the typical hate filled leftist. Intolerant to the point that they will not even listen, or view, anything that smells like it MIGHT be in opposition to their self righteous beliefs.

This is why we have a huge problem in this country, and shows that the left will NEVER change their intolerant, hate filled, attitudes.

https://gen.medium.com/i-am-the-into...t-bd213703faeb
I am very intolerant of all you fascists. Absolutely.
__________________
People have said not to just dismiss the right as stupid, as it's polarizing and you won't get through to them that way, etc. But it's hard to imagine that someone with even average intelligence could be so lacking in self-awareness as they are.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RedState For This Useful Post:
  #63 (permalink)  
Old 12-18-2020, 06:42 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,151
Thanks: 10,105
Thanked 7,434 Times in 4,245 Posts
Default Re: The Intolerant Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
I am very intolerant of all you fascists. Absolutely.
Then you should stay in your parents basement and not subject yourself to people that don't think like you.
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine

A lie doesn't become truth, a wrong doesn't become right, and Evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by the majority. - Booker T Washington
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #64 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2020, 12:57 PM
Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: near a california beach
Posts: 1,452
Thanks: 484
Thanked 732 Times in 546 Posts
Default Re: The Intolerant Left

Seems like we have a pretty intolerant president too. The guy won't 'take no you won't be president pretty soon' for an answer. Even goes against many republicans who think he's wrong and fighting a losing battle. This man child doesn't care. Always had his way cuz of being flush with money he never earned and he intends to have his way now.
Reply With Quote
  #65 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2020, 01:43 PM
Scholar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,895
Thanks: 389
Thanked 2,224 Times in 1,314 Posts
Default Re: The Intolerant Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryr View Post
Seems like we have a pretty intolerant president too. The guy won't 'take no you won't be president pretty soon' for an answer. Even goes against many republicans who think he's wrong and fighting a losing battle. This man child doesn't care. Always had his way cuz of being flush with money he never earned and he intends to have his way now.
So, we should accept as president a man who had his minions violate both their state laws and the constitution to illegally get elected?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to loboloco For This Useful Post:
  #66 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2020, 02:25 PM
Constant_Slothrop's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2,344
Thanks: 7
Thanked 358 Times in 317 Posts
Default Re: The Intolerant Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by loboloco View Post
So, we should accept as president a man who had his minions violate both their state laws and the constitution to illegally get elected?
I don’t think it matters what people stupid enough to believe that Biden was illegally elected “accept,” seeing as how they pretty clearly have no grasp on reality.
Reply With Quote
  #67 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2020, 02:56 PM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,269
Thanks: 2,340
Thanked 37,333 Times in 21,095 Posts
Default Re: The Intolerant Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
I don’t think it matters what people stupid enough to believe that Biden was illegally elected “accept,” seeing as how they pretty clearly have no grasp on reality.
...says the patron saint of the Russia collusion hoax...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
  #68 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2020, 03:50 PM
Constant_Slothrop's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2,344
Thanks: 7
Thanked 358 Times in 317 Posts
Default Re: The Intolerant Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
...says the patron saint of the Russia collusion hoax...
Says the guy who apparently doesn’t understand that Trump’s own DOJ, FBI and DNI have confirmed that the Russians did engage in multiple criminal conspiracies to help the Trump campaign, and that Trump knowingly took advantage of those crimes and tried to cover it all up. That’s not a hoax.
Reply With Quote
  #69 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2020, 10:35 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 85,007
Thanks: 56,370
Thanked 26,593 Times in 19,072 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: The Intolerant Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
Ignore what? That over time a few fringe candidates with extremist views have run as Republicans? Somehow that taints the entire party or at least "Conservatives".

You have been shown by individual candidate the Republican party's rejection of each example of so-called Conservative racism provided. Yet, the evidence is dismissed unanswered in favor of repeating the same accusations. Just like President Trump is smeared by repetition of the lie that he hasn't condemned white supremacists.

It's not a matter of claiming Democrats have done worse, it's citing the historical record. All slave owners were Democrats as were the authors of Jim Crow segregation. KKK recruiter Senator Robert Byrd had plenty of Democrat help with the civil rights bill filibuster. LBJ the main proponent of the civil rights bill was a lifelong ardent segregationist. Bill Clinton denigrated Barack Obama as someone who ought to be fetching his coffee. In the recent campaign 80 million vote getter Joe Biden let slip that "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black" and allowed there was no diversity in the black vote. But somehow citing these Democrat leaders, 3 of them Presidents, is an attempt to deflect from fringe Republican candidates attracting a smattering of votes.
who got his old friend everet dirkson onboard to pass civil rights? LBJ.
who were the freedom riders and who were they initiated by? Democrats.
who joined the republican party as soon as they saw a democrat administration stand for civil rights and human rights? Prejudiced people.
what group (some recent non voters) joined the republican party as soon as dems chose a black candidate? prejudiced people.
are some maga not prejudiced? possibly. is the over all theme of trumpism prejudice against disabled, gay, women, native and black Americans and immigrants and brown people? hell yes it is.
__________________
Prince Phillip was one of the last of that greatest generation who kept the peace and built Western liberal freedom. ~Scott Morrison, PM Australia
Reply With Quote
  #70 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2020, 11:26 PM
Intern
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Kennewick Washington
Gender: Male
Posts: 96
Thanks: 90
Thanked 103 Times in 60 Posts
Default Re: The Intolerant Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Slothrop View Post
Trump supporters tend to be uneducated white people, so I just avoid them as a group.
Your bigotry doesn't help you here, it is a sign of immaturity.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunsettommy For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
intolerant, left, the

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0