Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Open Discussion
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Open Discussion Discuss GOP Coverup of Muellers Findings is refuted by Mullers team at the General Forum; Originally Posted by AZRWinger It's not the team's responsibility to make certain materials released comply with law, that is Barr's ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2019, 03:32 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 87,361
Thanks: 56,910
Thanked 26,777 Times in 19,234 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: GOP Coverup of Muellers Findings is refuted by Mullers team

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRWinger View Post
It's not the team's responsibility to make certain materials released comply with law, that is Barr's responsibility. Mueller hand picked Trump hating zealots for the team so it's not surprising anything short of lynching disappointed some of them.

There is no basis for the claim Mueller approved the leak of dissatisfaction with Barr's letter, if in fact there is a source for the article at all. The investigation is over so they cannot be fired for leaking to the Resistance media desperate to salvage the Russian collusion hoax.

It's amusing to the scramble to redefine terms such as collusion and the hysterical proclamation that any so-called evidence proves Trump guilty. Mueller was touted as the great defender of the rule of law, perfect in every respect until the report came out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Don't ignore the elephant in the room. Barr was hand picked by Trump to replace a more law abiding man Sessions. Barr was chosen specifically for his writings on sitting Presidents not being prosecutable.
Given the back drop it is not surprising that people have little faith in Barr.
Just wanted to add that the President also has tried and is still trying to replace NY Sate legal authorities to some who would be more sympathetic to-if not down right willing to cover for- him.
__________________
I just hate to give up my Christmas spirit.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saltwn For This Useful Post:
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2019, 08:00 PM
GottaGo's Avatar
Sanity is overrated.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Posts: 13,604
Thanks: 12,217
Thanked 10,127 Times in 6,144 Posts
Default Re: GOP Coverup of Muellers Findings is refuted by Mullers team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
See this is why. You make it so easy for me to insult your intelligence when I know you can do better. Franc is an idiot, everyone knows that so I don't even bother responding to his lazy ass. But you?

Just stop and think for a second, Have you ever been so innocent that you won't let anyone see proof of your innocence?

How do you know nothing was found? Is it because Barr and the GOP is covering up the findings? Just the amount of stuff we know already publicly is enough to prove collusion, conspiracy etc in public opinion.

Furthermore, its been reported that Mueller's team prepared public ready summary's for each section of the report, and Barr is covering up those summary's and instead pretending like he needs to make his own. Why?

And then back to the GOP, who keep lying and saying they want “transparency” around the Mueller report but then keep rejecting a measure that would actually offer it.

The attempted GOP/Barr Coverup is obvious to everyone who hasn't swallowed the tRUmp kool-aid. You say you haven't, so prove it.
I'm innocent... that doesn't mean I'm going to give my tax returns or personal financial information to every ****ing idiot who asks for it. Especially when they have literally said that they want to find a crime, any crime will do.

Mueller's team 'prepared' summaries.... is there a law that those must be used? I've prepared reports for my bosses many times. They don't always use them. They sometimes summarize in their own words, and guess what... they are just as legitimate as the one's I prepared.

If the reports are never released, then you might have cause to believe what you are being fed. Meanwhile, they are being reviewed and redacted as needed. I have always been a wait and see... and I will continue to be so.

You believe that Trump is a criminal, and has committed all sorts of crimes. Accepting that those may have been proven false is a tough cookie to swallow, similar to those who still cannot accept that he actually is the President. I will wait and see on this also. I do not agree with judging him innocent or guilty based on what the media spreads, thick as ****, on a daily basis.

I have nothing to prove to you. If you don't bother to read back on things I've posted to see for yourself, then I can't help you. The only thing I have attempted to extend to you is civil discussion. Please do not read into it that I agree with your thought process.
__________________
Your life is the sum total of the choices you make.
If you don't laugh at yourself, a whole bunch of people will volunteer to do it for you
I never lose. I either win, or I learn....
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GottaGo For This Useful Post:
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2019, 10:32 PM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 20,047
Thanks: 13,632
Thanked 15,000 Times in 8,615 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: GOP Coverup of Muellers Findings is refuted by Mullers team

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Don't ignore the elephant in the room. Barr was hand picked by Trump to replace a more law abiding man Sessions. Barr was chosen specifically for his writings on sitting Presidents not being prosecutable.
Given the back drop it is not surprising that people have little faith in Barr.
Sessions wasn't more law abiding just ineffectual. He abdicated his responsibility by recusing himself from the Russian collusion investigation appointing Rosenstein as the defacto AG. Rosenstein in turn appointed Mueller who selected a staff of Democrat zealots to staff his office.

Trump replaced Sessions with Barr, a person of high integrity and spotless reputation as well as experience in the job. Barr's letter begins with an acknowledgment that it was drafted by Barr and Rosenstein together. But suddenly the man who appointed Mueller and defended his investigation is part of the conspiracy to cover up the results to help Trump.

Resistance Democrats bray about a delay of under 2 weeks in releasing the report to comply with the law is somehow evidence of a cover up.
__________________
If Democrats were confident their nominee actually received more than 80 million votes they wouldn't have more troops occupying Washington, DC than Lincoln had defending the city during the Civil War. Not Joe Biden, Kim Jung Biden.
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2019, 03:24 AM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,047
Thanks: 1,267
Thanked 1,750 Times in 1,329 Posts
Default Re: GOP Coverup of Muellers Findings is refuted by Mullers team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
I'm innocent... that doesn't mean I'm going to give my tax returns or personal financial information to every ****ing idiot who asks for it. Especially when they have literally said that they want to find a crime, any crime will do.
If you were running for President you would be expected to release your tax returns also.

The reason Americans need to see tRUmps returns is simple. Americans need to know whether he is using the presidency to enrich himself and his family. And his taxes will also tell whether he is telling the truth when he claims to have no connections to Russia, contradicting tons of public evidence and statements by his own son. They will also tell us about his corrupt business practices in other places as well, like China. Congress needs to get Trump’s financial records from every country he hides his money in also, not just America. We need all financial records from anything that’s ever been even affiliated with Trump ever. Worldwide. Same with Ivanka, Kushner & Trump’s associates

sixty percent of Americans think seeing his tax returns is important.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/10-b...ry?id=60599646

Because its important to know if our president is a crook. If there was nothing there he would have released them already just so he could use it as a cudgel to keep attacking liberals with. You know it. I know it. Stop lying about it.


Quote:
Mueller's team 'prepared' summaries.... is there a law that those must be used? I've prepared reports for my bosses many times. They don't always use them. They sometimes summarize in their own words, and guess what... they are just as legitimate as the one's I prepared.
It is pretty extraordinary that we're just hearing about these summaries now. It is even more extraordinary that Mueller's team leaked for the first time to get the public this information. I have to assume that means it is goddamn urgent.

It sounds like they had different levels of summary for each issue depending on clearance level. Gang of 8, Full House/Senate, Public. By all accounts the Mueller summaries were written for immediate release. Barr of course left that out of the infamous summary, and the following update letter.

This is 100% a panicky cover-up. Everyone knows it.


Quote:
If the reports are never released, then you might have cause to believe what you are being fed. Meanwhile, they are being reviewed and redacted as needed. I have always been a wait and see... and I will continue to be so.

Are you kidding me??? With everything we know already, with all the evidence in the public sphere already you actually think you can sit and wait and see? Here I am trying to figure out why those with power haven’t done anything to at least slow tRUmps autocratic consolidation.

I don’t mean obviously complicit GOP actors. I mean Mueller, the FBI or anyone with the capacity to indict. A forceful legal solution was always the only one that would work. The tRUmp Admin is a transnational crime syndicate acting as a government. There’s no shame or norms or checks or balances involved here. There never was. And they refused to do it. I keep looking at all these leaders and resourceful people an wondering what they’re thinking, because this is heading to a familiar and VERY bad ending.

I never thought Mueller would fix structural problems, but I did initially think he and others would understand that when you have a transnational crime syndicate that includes a Russian asset POTUS in the White House, you need to act fast. Because of course they’re going to rewrite the law, pack the courts, and purge you, and censor evidence. This is so basic that I can’t believe you don’t grasp it.

Barr is there to suppress the report. The tactic was always to run out the clock and consolidate power as Mueller plodded along. That way the public has the illusion of a probe and possible justice, but there was never going to be any. Barr was never going to do anything but coverup the report. And by the time the truth does come out, how long will that be? Months? years? By then the lies and gasliting from the GOP and tRUmp and the complicit corporate media will have already won out.




Quote:
You believe that Trump is a criminal, and has committed all sorts of crimes. Accepting that those may have been proven false is a tough cookie to swallow, similar to those who still cannot accept that he actually is the President. I will wait and see on this also. I do not agree with judging him innocent or guilty based on what the media spreads, thick as ****, on a daily basis.
Time to wake up. Trump is a long-time criminal, involved in a vast criminal enterprise who makes choices to flout the law, enrich himself & protect himself. Now he’s using the power of the presidency to achieve these ends. I don't know how much evidence of tRUmps crimes and corruption people have to keep putting in front of you. It seems like you just keep ignoring it all, never addressing any of it, and then keep lying about how there is nothing.


https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevede.../#6f1cb4a43a18

Quote:
The Trump Organization As A Possible RICO Enterprise

Even if only some of these multiple crimes were to be proven, then the Trump Organization would be at risk of being charged as a “RICO enterprise”, i.e. a racketeering enterprise within the meaning of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly referred to as the RICO Act. If that were to happen, then the Trump Organization, its leaders and its members could, as the New York Times suggests, be subject to draconian financial and other penalties, that could threaten the Trump Organization's very existence.

Trump and his family are part of a multi-national crime syndicate masquerading as government entities all over the world.

https://terikanefield-blog.com/trump...nal-syndicate/

Quote:
Here’s an understatement: Finding 2 crimes over 10 years connected to the Trump Org won’t be hard.

I suspect there are thousands. In Cohen’s testimony alone, he pointed to several crimes traceable to the Trump Org.

I can already hear a cry from the far right saying: “Yeah, but he didn’t collude with Russia!”

Ok, time to connect the Trump Org as a racketeering enterprise to what happened in 2016.


https://www.wbur.org/cognoscenti/201...y-steve-almond

Quote:
It can be easy to lose the central thread of the current administration, amid the barrage of cynical distractions and childish feuds. But that thread is now obvious to anyone with a functioning frontal lobe: corruption. Corruption of every conceivable stripe — financial, civic and moral.

Trump himself is best understood as a career criminal whose superpower is a preternatural capacity to dodge accountability, by exploiting our country’s laughably lenient approach to white-collar crime.

Quote:
I have nothing to prove to you. If you don't bother to read back on things I've posted to see for yourself, then I can't help you. The only thing I have attempted to extend to you is civil discussion. Please do not read into it that I agree with your thought process.
You don't need to agree with me, you just need to have a basis in fact and truth. That is all I care about. I'll always admit when I'm wrong about something, yet I've never seen a single conservative poster on this board ever admit they were wrong, even though they are proven wrong constantly.

Other than that we good.
__________________
People have said not to just dismiss the right as stupid, as it's polarizing and you won't get through to them that way, etc. But it's hard to imagine that someone with even average intelligence could be so lacking in self-awareness as they are.
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2019, 09:19 AM
GottaGo's Avatar
Sanity is overrated.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Posts: 13,604
Thanks: 12,217
Thanked 10,127 Times in 6,144 Posts
Default Re: GOP Coverup of Muellers Findings is refuted by Mullers team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
If you were running for President you would be expected to release your tax returns also.
Expected, and required are two different things. If I were POTUS, I would likely politely decline to share mine, while there is nothing to see, there is also no reason to see that there is nothing to see.

I saw an absolutely hysterical meme yesterday, that said if the Democrats get their hands on Trump's tax returns, they will likely find he is actually due a refund...

Quote:
The reason Americans need to see tRUmps returns is simple. Americans need to know whether he is using the presidency to enrich himself and his family. And his taxes will also tell whether he is telling the truth when he claims to have no connections to Russia, contradicting tons of public evidence and statements by his own son. They will also tell us about his corrupt business practices in other places as well, like China. Congress needs to get Trump’s financial records from every country he hides his money in also, not just America. We need all financial records from anything that’s ever been even affiliated with Trump ever. Worldwide. Same with Ivanka, Kushner & Trump’s associates

sixty percent of Americans think seeing his tax returns is important.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/10-b...ry?id=60599646
Do me a favor. Reread what you posted. In it you will see the glaringly obvious point I've brought up several times: You have already painted him guilty WITHOUT ANY PROOF. Your statements underline what I (and others)have repeatedly said - proper procedure is looking for evidence of a crime that is already known, not looking for something to create a crime with.

Quote:
Because its important to know if our president is a crook. If there was nothing there he would have released them already just so he could use it as a cudgel to keep attacking liberals with. You know it. I know it. Stop lying about it.
Think, for just a brief moment, the number of years Trump has been involved with business. All of which, he has filed tax returns. Do you not think, for a brief moment, that if his business activities fell under RICO, that it would have come to light? Especially when he made a preliminary run at POTUS previously. Someone would have 'leaked' something to make sure he was smeared.

Quote:
It is pretty extraordinary that we're just hearing about these summaries now. It is even more extraordinary that Mueller's team leaked for the first time to get the public this information. I have to assume that means it is goddamn urgent.

It sounds like they had different levels of summary for each issue depending on clearance level. Gang of 8, Full House/Senate, Public. By all accounts the Mueller summaries were written for immediate release. Barr of course left that out of the infamous summary, and the following update letter.

This is 100% a panicky cover-up. Everyone knows it.
You are not ignorant, nor stupid. So I guess I'll have to use normalcy bias... unable to handle information that is distinctly different from what you have come to believe. Washington leaks worse than a sieve, according to some pathetic **** that has come across the media. Barr's use of his own summary is not some grand conspiracy coverup. If it was, the team that created the supposed reports, if they varied that much from what was actually found or relayed by Barr, would not remain 'anonymous', but would step forward as whistleblowers and seek those protections. It would be their duty, not as some dark mole whispering to the media.


Quote:
Are you kidding me??? With everything we know already, with all the evidence in the public sphere already you actually think you can sit and wait and see? Here I am trying to figure out why those with power haven’t done anything to at least slow tRUmps autocratic consolidation.

I don’t mean obviously complicit GOP actors. I mean Mueller, the FBI or anyone with the capacity to indict. A forceful legal solution was always the only one that would work. The tRUmp Admin is a transnational crime syndicate acting as a government. There’s no shame or norms or checks or balances involved here. There never was. And they refused to do it. I keep looking at all these leaders and resourceful people an wondering what they’re thinking, because this is heading to a familiar and VERY bad ending.

I never thought Mueller would fix structural problems, but I did initially think he and others would understand that when you have a transnational crime syndicate that includes a Russian asset POTUS in the White House, you need to act fast. Because of course they’re going to rewrite the law, pack the courts, and purge you, and censor evidence. This is so basic that I can’t believe you don’t grasp it.
When your premise is faulty, all the following thought process will be also. You've built a castle on sand....

Quote:
Barr is there to suppress the report. The tactic was always to run out the clock and consolidate power as Mueller plodded along. That way the public has the illusion of a probe and possible justice, but there was never going to be any. Barr was never going to do anything but coverup the report. And by the time the truth does come out, how long will that be? Months? years? By then the lies and gasliting from the GOP and tRUmp and the complicit corporate media will have already won out.
Oh my. Trump owns more people then I evah thought possible. They have fallen under his evil spell!!

Quote:
Time to wake up. Trump is a long-time criminal, involved in a vast criminal enterprise who makes choices to flout the law, enrich himself & protect himself. Now he’s using the power of the presidency to achieve these ends. I don't know how much evidence of tRUmps crimes and corruption people have to keep putting in front of you. It seems like you just keep ignoring it all, never addressing any of it, and then keep lying about how there is nothing.
Ah, now I see. Because I do not agree with the conspiracy theory of Trump's guilt, because I predicate my responses on proof, I am 'lying'. You've used that term frequently, no matter how incorrectly it was being used. I don't run on assumptions, I do not let others tell me how to think. I know that is frustrating for you, but that is how a logical mind works. Critical thinking skills do not involve buying someone else's thoughts without research and validation. Matter of fact, I don't even see Occam's Razor applied, yet I don't call you a liar, because you believe what you say.

Quote:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevede.../#6f1cb4a43a18

Trump and his family are part of a multi-national crime syndicate masquerading as government entities all over the world.

https://terikanefield-blog.com/trump...nal-syndicate/

https://www.wbur.org/cognoscenti/201...y-steve-almond
I haven't the time at the moment to read the above, tax deadlines and such. If I find anything of value for discussion when I do read them, I will advise.

Quote:
You don't need to agree with me, you just need to have a basis in fact and truth. That is all I care about. I'll always admit when I'm wrong about something, yet I've never seen a single conservative poster on this board ever admit they were wrong, even though they are proven wrong constantly.

Other than that we good.
I believe I have very clearly posted several times when I have either been wrong, or misstated something. I do appreciate the times you have noted that (your words) you have been an ass, which, BTW, is not admitting you were wrong in context, just that you were an ass about putting it forth.

Let's see what new and exiting things Trump got into today.
__________________
Your life is the sum total of the choices you make.
If you don't laugh at yourself, a whole bunch of people will volunteer to do it for you
I never lose. I either win, or I learn....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GottaGo For This Useful Post:
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2019, 10:43 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,201
Thanks: 9,404
Thanked 8,431 Times in 5,580 Posts
Default Re: GOP Coverup of Muellers Findings is refuted by Mullers team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
OMG, its almost like the DOJ is supposed to be on the side of the USA and the US Constitution, not the president.

Maybe you need some civics lessons.
Yeah cause we know the AG, DOJ, IRS, FBI, and CIA were only on the side of the USA and US constitution when they were in the Obama regime.

You are still being naïve I see.
__________________
“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
- William F. Buckley
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2019, 10:50 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,201
Thanks: 9,404
Thanked 8,431 Times in 5,580 Posts
Default Re: GOP Coverup of Muellers Findings is refuted by Mullers team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
See this is why. You make it so easy for me to insult your intelligence when I know you can do better. Franc is an idiot, everyone knows that so I don't even bother responding to his lazy ass. But you?

Just stop and think for a second, Have you ever been so innocent that you won't let anyone see proof of your innocence?

How do you know nothing was found? Is it because Barr and the GOP is covering up the findings? Just the amount of stuff we know already publicly is enough to prove collusion, conspiracy etc in public opinion.

Furthermore, its been reported that Mueller's team prepared public ready summary's for each section of the report, and Barr is covering up those summary's and instead pretending like he needs to make his own. Why?

And then back to the GOP, who keep lying and saying they want “transparency” around the Mueller report but then keep rejecting a measure that would actually offer it.

The attempted GOP/Barr Coverup is obvious to everyone who hasn't swallowed the tRUmp kool-aid. You say you haven't, so prove it.
Does it make you feel more like a man when you call people names?

Some of us do not need to swear and/or call people names, some of us are grown ups and know who and what we are.

That being said. You know Damn well the only reason you want Trumps return, is to pick it apart and use everything you can against him. It is childish to thing otherwise.

FYI, The only one here that doesn't like Franc, is YOU. So grow up and keep your stupid comments to yourself.
__________________
“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
- William F. Buckley
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2019, 01:00 PM
GottaGo's Avatar
Sanity is overrated.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miles to go before I sleep
Posts: 13,604
Thanks: 12,217
Thanked 10,127 Times in 6,144 Posts
Default Re: GOP Coverup of Muellers Findings is refuted by Mullers team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
Does it make you feel more like a man when you call people names?

Some of us do not need to swear and/or call people names, some of us are grown ups and know who and what we are.

That being said. You know Damn well the only reason you want Trumps return, is to pick it apart and use everything you can against him. It is childish to thing otherwise.

FYI, The only one here that doesn't like Franc, is YOU. So grow up and keep your stupid comments to yourself.
Hey, even I need to swear occasionally.

I understand what you are saying, but todays politics have become so polarized, I view the name calling as standard. I've done it, you've done, and we all know RedState has done it.
__________________
Your life is the sum total of the choices you make.
If you don't laugh at yourself, a whole bunch of people will volunteer to do it for you
I never lose. I either win, or I learn....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GottaGo For This Useful Post:
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2019, 01:16 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,700
Thanks: 11,011
Thanked 15,131 Times in 8,150 Posts
Default Re: GOP Coverup of Muellers Findings is refuted by Mullers team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
I'm innocent... that doesn't mean I'm going to give my tax returns or personal financial information to every ****ing idiot who asks for it. Especially when they have literally said that they want to find a crime, any crime will do.

Mueller's team 'prepared' summaries.... is there a law that those must be used? I've prepared reports for my bosses many times. They don't always use them. They sometimes summarize in their own words, and guess what... they are just as legitimate as the one's I prepared.

If the reports are never released, then you might have cause to believe what you are being fed. Meanwhile, they are being reviewed and redacted as needed. I have always been a wait and see... and I will continue to be so.

You believe that Trump is a criminal, and has committed all sorts of crimes. Accepting that those may have been proven false is a tough cookie to swallow, similar to those who still cannot accept that he actually is the President. I will wait and see on this also. I do not agree with judging him innocent or guilty based on what the media spreads, thick as ****, on a daily basis.

I have nothing to prove to you. If you don't bother to read back on things I've posted to see for yourself, then I can't help you. The only thing I have attempted to extend to you is civil discussion. Please do not read into it that I agree with your thought process.


For the record, AG Barr has no legal obligation to release anything about the Mueller report. As there were no indictment, he is required to suppress any information that may be prejudicial to any parties involved. And any grand jury testimonies or witness statement . Then there is the statutes protecting "Classified " data. Were there indictments, he would have to suppress details to protect the trial process.

The Left wing media is complicit with the Lying Democrats who continue to frame the actions of the AG as intentionally hiding or distorting the Mueller report. Barr is following the law of the land, not the mob. It is how we are supposed to roll here in our constitutional Republic.

RedState is clearly enamored with lawless behavior if it suits his politics. Gullible people are like that.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2019, 01:16 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,201
Thanks: 9,404
Thanked 8,431 Times in 5,580 Posts
Default Re: GOP Coverup of Muellers Findings is refuted by Mullers team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
Hey, even I need to swear occasionally.

I understand what you are saying, but todays politics have become so polarized, I view the name calling as standard. I've done it, you've done, and we all know RedState has done it.
Oh sure, I swear about things sometimes, but I have never called someone an effing idiot because of their beliefs or opinions, and I don't think you have either. Redstate believes that all people, that are not foaming at the mouth with hatred for Trump, are vile, racist, ingrates and they are ALL effing idiots.

Which says far more about his juvenile self, than anything else. I'm not sure if he is just immature, or if he really feels like a big tough guy when he lashes out electronically, I guarantee he would not act that way face to face. 8 years in the military, and 35 years in construction, and I have never been disrespected face to face.
__________________
“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
- William F. Buckley
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
coverup, findings, gop, muellers, mullers, refuted, team

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0