Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Open Discussion
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Open Discussion Discuss Tucker Carlson on the left's attempt to take down America at the General Forum; Originally Posted by WallyWager The Fox Newsiverse where reading from a teleprompter, wearing a tan suit, and saluting with a ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 07-06-2018, 11:12 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,524
Thanks: 3,837
Thanked 4,643 Times in 3,248 Posts
Default Re: Tucker Carlson on the left's attempt to take down America

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
The Fox Newsiverse where reading from a teleprompter, wearing a tan suit, and saluting with a coffee cup in hand are acts of high treason.
OK! what ever you say Wally,
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 07-06-2018, 11:12 AM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,358
Thanks: 10,047
Thanked 3,823 Times in 2,501 Posts
Default Re: Tucker Carlson on the left's attempt to take down America

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
or the 90% negative coverage of Obama
Really?

And I thought most of the media were utterly obsequious, in this regard, as concerning then-President Obama...
__________________
"In his second inaugural address, [Franklin D.] Roosevelt sought 'unimagined power' to enforce the 'proper subordination' of private power to public power. He got it…"—George Will, July 8, 2007
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 07-06-2018, 11:16 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,524
Thanks: 3,837
Thanked 4,643 Times in 3,248 Posts
Default Re: Tucker Carlson on the left's attempt to take down America

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
how do you figure that with all the talk radio plus fox and cnc that only constitutes 10% of what people listen to for news?
You forget about all the newspapers. Also, the low info dems get their news from "The View" The Chew" Samantha Bee, and all the late night shows.

99.99% of those are left wing.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 07-06-2018, 11:18 AM
GetAClue's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,275
Thanks: 4,032
Thanked 2,860 Times in 1,689 Posts
Default Re: Tucker Carlson on the left's attempt to take down America

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
The Fox Newsiverse where reading from a teleprompter, wearing a tan suit, and saluting with a coffee cup in hand are acts of high treason.
Salty said that 90% of the MSM coverage of Obama was negative. You point to a single network. That does NOT constitute 90% of the coverage. Major FAIL!
__________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GetAClue For This Useful Post:
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 07-06-2018, 11:20 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,524
Thanks: 3,837
Thanked 4,643 Times in 3,248 Posts
Default Re: Tucker Carlson on the left's attempt to take down America

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
or the 90% negative coverage of Obama
Hell, even Fox news was not 90% negative of Obama, close though!

In my calculation, that would make the overall coverage of Obama, over 91% positive.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dog Man For This Useful Post:
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 07-06-2018, 12:34 PM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 53,713
Thanks: 2,117
Thanked 33,439 Times in 19,417 Posts
Default Re: Tucker Carlson on the left's attempt to take down America

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
The Fox Newsiverse where reading from a teleprompter, wearing a tan suit, and saluting with a coffee cup in hand are acts of high treason.
Ah yes...

I love it when the defense of 95% of the media is attacking the other 5% from a couple of years ago...

All evens out!!!!!!!...

The major reason Fox News gets vilified by the Left is because it prevents a Liberal monopoly on television news...95% Liberal just isn't good enough...
__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 07-06-2018, 12:47 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,524
Thanks: 3,837
Thanked 4,643 Times in 3,248 Posts
Default Re: Tucker Carlson on the left's attempt to take down America

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd View Post
Ah yes...

I love it when the defense of 95% of the media is attacking the other 5% from a couple of years ago...

All evens out!!!!!!!...

The major reason Fox News gets vilified by the Left is because it prevents a Liberal monopoly on television news...95% Liberal just isn't good enough...:no
Unless the left has 100% it is just NOT FAIR!!!

They can't understand what we are complaining about, 5% should be more than enough for the right.

Could you imagine.....if it were 50/50?
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 07-06-2018, 11:19 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 78,254
Thanks: 54,598
Thanked 25,891 Times in 18,457 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Tucker Carlson on the left's attempt to take down America

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjohns View Post
Really?

And I thought most of the media were utterly obsequious, in this regard, as concerning then-President Obama...
then you never watched fox or listened to talk radio.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2018, 12:09 AM
Dave1's Avatar
...Fair and Balanced...
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,701
Thanks: 3,903
Thanked 4,898 Times in 2,893 Posts
Default Re: Tucker Carlson on the left's attempt to take down America

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
You forget about all the newspapers. Also, the low info dems get their news from "The View" The Chew" Samantha Bee, and all the late night shows.

99.99% of those are left wing.
Lookie here, mcCain and Romney and Ryan voters searching for higher ground after their FOX low information came up dry losing back to back elections.....
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2018, 06:02 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,524
Thanks: 3,837
Thanked 4,643 Times in 3,248 Posts
Default Re: Tucker Carlson on the left's attempt to take down America

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
Lookie here, mcCain and Romney and Ryan voters searching for higher ground after their FOX low information came up dry losing back to back elections.....
Was it surprising to you that Romney and McCain lost? It wasn't to the right.

It is the left that is searching for new ground now, after a so called moron single handedly whooped the entire DNC at their own game.

But I believe the left will take the lowest road possible, and go "all out socialism" to appeal to the non-producing wing of the left.

That is what they think makes America great
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
america, attempt, carlson, down, left, take, the, tucker

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0