Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Open Discussion
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Open Discussion Discuss Alphabet Grows, Activists Push To Add K To LGBTQ at the General Forum; I wouldn't be shock to find out that some insiders are just tossing letters out to abuse the LBGTxyz establishment ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 02-06-2018, 07:40 AM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,465
Thanks: 9,442
Thanked 5,723 Times in 3,854 Posts
Default Re: Alphabet Grows, Activists Push To Add K To LGBTQ

I wouldn't be shock to find out that some insiders are just tossing letters out to abuse the LBGTxyz establishment for some reason too.

But overall it seems like at this point it'd be easier to say what they are NOT, rather than what they think they are.
-Not Heterosexuals-
NH
Done. Frankly I'm really not "curious" or "questioning" about the type of sad perversion of sexual behavior they perform at this point.

But I suspect some of them want to "celebrate" their particular brand by having a letter just for them though. recognition and such.
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 02-06-2018, 10:37 AM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,434
Thanks: 10,037
Thanked 15,160 Times in 9,192 Posts
Post Re: Alphabet Grows, Activists Push To Add K To LGBTQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
I wouldn't be shock to find out that some insiders are just tossing letters out to abuse the LBGTxyz establishment for some reason too.
That's a good thought, but you don't go far enough.

Why do you assume they are "insiders"?
My interpretation is that people talk. Groups have various people with different view-points that go beyond the "average" for the group.
I try not to make assumptions about Christianity "main-stream" views based on what comments I see from various groups / individuals.
For example: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...aids/19929973/


Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wonder View Post
But overall it seems like at this point it'd be easier to say what they are NOT, rather than what they think they are.
-Not Heterosexuals-
NH

If you think that needs pointing out, then you seriously have no clue what's going on...

The real focus is for "not discriminated against"
And to me, that's the real reason "kink" doesn't belong. There is/was real evidence regarding gays being discriminated against. Transgender as well.
I know of nothing along those lines for "kink".
__________________
Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.
~Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by foundit66; 02-06-2018 at 10:56 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 02-06-2018, 11:11 AM
lurch907's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Alaska, the greatest place on earth.
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,595
Thanks: 1,037
Thanked 2,939 Times in 1,710 Posts
Default Re: Alphabet Grows, Activists Push To Add K To LGBTQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
As I pointed out in another thread, most states with legalized bestiality are red states...
Perhaps because there is more of a need for such laws in blue states.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 02-06-2018, 11:19 AM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,837
Thanks: 1,817
Thanked 11,337 Times in 7,069 Posts
Default Re: Alphabet Grows, Activists Push To Add K To LGBTQ

Libs extended it to include the entire alphabet.

I sh*t you not.

Other countries are laughing at us.

A Ally
B Bisexual
C Coming out
D Drag
E Exhibitionist
F Femme
G Gay
H Heteroflexibile
I Intersex
J Justified
K Kink
L Lesbian
M Masc
N Non-binary
O Out
P Pansexual
Q Queer
R Real
S S & M
T Trans
U Undecided
V Vogue
W Womxn
X Xtravagant
Y You
Z Ze | Zir

__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hairy Jello For This Useful Post:
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 02-06-2018, 11:31 AM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 18,617
Thanks: 233
Thanked 5,599 Times in 4,061 Posts
Default Re: Alphabet Grows, Activists Push To Add K To LGBTQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
As I pointed out in another thread, most states with legalized bestiality are red states...
Maybe it's because people need to be reminded that it's okay to have feelings for those alphabet beasts.
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 02-06-2018, 12:02 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,465
Thanks: 9,442
Thanked 5,723 Times in 3,854 Posts
Default Re: Alphabet Grows, Activists Push To Add K To LGBTQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
That's a good thought, but you don't go far enough.

Why do you assume they are "insiders"?
My interpretation is that people talk. Groups have various people with different view-points that go beyond the "average" for the group.
I try not to make assumptions about Christianity "main-stream" views based on what comments I see from various groups / individuals.
For example: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...aids/19929973/
when i said "insiders" i simply meant anyone who thought they belonged to the movement who also claimed to be under or umbrella of the LBGT... movement. And yes i wouldn't be shocked if some long active established members would like to Shake the established LBGTxyz apple cart. My reason for thinking that is that it seems to be a part of the culture of the movement. To push beyond the sexual "norms". Even of those in their camp.

It's not an indictment of ALL. But the LBGTxyz movement is known for pushing the extremes, while usually... initially... having a more moderate legal face, until they win ground, then they push for more.


As far a Christianity goes, do you really want to compare the LBGTyxz' movement to a "religion"? I think there are some real similarities, but overall it doesn't reach there. there's some bad religion and bad philosophy and bad(or ignoring of) biology, in the LBGTxyz mix, but it's not a religion.

But ALL religions have always had people that claim them of various perspectives, anyone that makes a blanket statements/assumptions PRO or CON for a large group of religious people isn't being realistic. Breaking down the various groups within a religion is fairly easy. There are , in fact, pretty clear labels with attached doctrinal distinctives. It's not hard for an honest person to pick out the outliers.

The same can't be said for the LGBTxyz movement, It hasen't been to long past where the LBGTxyz movement had to separate themselves from pedophiles who marched and lobbied with LGBTxyz for various "rights".



Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
If you think that needs pointing out, then you seriously have no clue what's going on...

The real focus is for "not discriminated against"
And to me, that's the real reason "kink" doesn't belong. There is/was real evidence regarding gays being discriminated against. Transgender as well.
I know of nothing along those lines for "kink".
YOU say the real focus is ....
OK, maybe that is ONE of the main points of focus but LBGTxyz movement has many aspects and adherents. The SJW wing has some weird ideas of what socially acceptable as well. Just the fact that the names LETTER additions are in the air ... even if from a minority... shows there's more to it than JUST "not (being) discriminated against".


(NTM the definition of "discrimination" is always on the editing board as well... with LBGTxyzs the only ones deemed qualified to be able to define what it is.)
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 02-06-2018, 08:53 PM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,434
Thanks: 10,037
Thanked 15,160 Times in 9,192 Posts
Post Re: Alphabet Grows, Activists Push To Add K To LGBTQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurch907 View Post
Perhaps because there is more of a need for such laws in blue states.
Did you realize that Texas outlawed Sodomy in the same year that they Legalized Bestiality? (1974)

So why do you think Texas actually had the legislature legalize bestiality?
__________________
Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 02-06-2018, 09:59 PM
WallyWager's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,256
Thanks: 1,530
Thanked 8,663 Times in 5,501 Posts
Default Re: Alphabet Grows, Activists Push To Add K To LGBTQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Jello View Post
Other countries are laughing at us.
Pretty sure it's a different thing that starts with the letter T that's doing that.
__________________
"He's now president for life. President for life. And he's great," Trump said. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll give that a shot some day."
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 02-06-2018, 11:10 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 18,617
Thanks: 233
Thanked 5,599 Times in 4,061 Posts
Default Re: Alphabet Grows, Activists Push To Add K To LGBTQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
So why do you think Texas actually had the legislature legalize bestiality?
I already stated why.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2018, 05:26 AM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,465
Thanks: 9,442
Thanked 5,723 Times in 3,854 Posts
Default Re: Alphabet Grows, Activists Push To Add K To LGBTQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Did you realize that Texas outlawed Sodomy in the same year that they Legalized Bestiality? (1974)

So why do you think Texas actually had the legislature legalize bestiality?
I can't say why or exactly what Texas supposedly did in 1974, but it seems that people in Texas have been arrested for bestiality but under animal cruelty laws. And last year folks in Texas did in fact make laws to make it explicitly illegal to have sex with animals. It seems the case is the same in other states. It's not so much that bestiality is "Legal" it's just that there are no laws on the books explicitly against it.

That's very different than the way you seem to want to spin it.



Quote:
Bestiality isn't illegal in Texas. A Houston lawmaker wants to change that.
Texas is one of eight states that does not have a ban on the books against bestiality....Forty-two states made bestiality a crime, while Hawaii, Kentucky, Nevada, New Mexico, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming and Texas were the only states that had no direct ban for sexual contact with an animal. ...
It's not a crime for people in Texas to have sex with animals. When law enforcement comes across animal sexual abuse cases, they often only prosecute offenders for animal cruelty or public lewdness, according to various officials. "There's nothing in the law that protects animals from sexual abuse," though 42 other states already ban bestiality, said state Rep. Carol Alvarado, the author of House Bill 1087. Protecting animals from sexual abuse also protects children from pedophiles and partners from sexual violence, the Houston Democrat said. Alvarado pointed to a 2008 sexual misconduct study that concluded there's a higher risk for committing child sexual abuse if a person has engaged in bestiality...
https://www.texastribune.org/2017/03...-wants-change/

Texas: Crackdown on animal cruelty, bestiality, starts Sept. 1
...Texas lawmakers approved a separate measure banning bestiality — to prevent Texans from having sex with animals — as of Sept. 1 2017.
Under the plans, Texans who have sexual contact with animals could receive a sentence of up to two years in jail. And if the animal has severe injuries or dies because of the sexual contact — or if that contact occurs in the presence of a child younger than 18 — the offender could face a longer sentence behind bars.
Texas animals gain new protections against harm, bestiality, as of Sept. 1 | Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Bill would criminalize sex with animals in Nevada

Bestiality is officially against the law in Ohio
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8

Last edited by mr wonder; 02-07-2018 at 05:45 AM..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
activists, add, alphabet, grows, lgbtq, push, k

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0