Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Open Discussion
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Open Discussion Discuss Who paid for the Trump dossier? Tucker Carlson at the General Forum; Originally Posted by Dog Man Thank you for showing the facts again....why can't anyone on the left see them? Are ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 12-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Surly's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Midwest
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,253
Thanks: 2,797
Thanked 3,060 Times in 2,393 Posts
Default Re: Who paid for the Trump dossier? Tucker Carlson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
Thank you for showing the facts again....why can't anyone on the left see them? Are you using our secret invisible font again?
If they are facts only Conservobots know, they aint facts. For example, conservatives know Obama had the most corrupt administration in the history of corruption. But the real facts are not one person in hios administration was ever indicted. The conservatives also know Trump is flawless. Yet his inner circle is pleading guilty almost a daily basis.
__________________
Grab her by the *****, Vote Roy Moore.

-Donald
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 12-07-2017, 10:28 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,658
Thanks: 3,054
Thanked 4,090 Times in 2,892 Posts
Default Re: Who paid for the Trump dossier? Tucker Carlson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly View Post
If they are facts only Conservobots know, they aint facts. For example, conservatives know Obama had the most corrupt administration in the history of corruption. But the real facts are not one person in hios administration was ever indicted. The conservatives also know Trump is flawless. Yet his inner circle is pleading guilty almost a daily basis.
I see, so you think the Dossier was truth? You actually think Trump paid someone to pee on the bed that Obama slept in?
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 12-07-2017, 10:29 AM
Surly's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Midwest
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,253
Thanks: 2,797
Thanked 3,060 Times in 2,393 Posts
Default Re: Who paid for the Trump dossier? Tucker Carlson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
I see, so you think the Dossier was truth? You actually think Trump paid someone to pee on the bed that Obama slept in?
You are getting very boring.
__________________
Grab her by the *****, Vote Roy Moore.

-Donald
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Surly For This Useful Post:
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 12-07-2017, 10:34 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,658
Thanks: 3,054
Thanked 4,090 Times in 2,892 Posts
Default Re: Who paid for the Trump dossier? Tucker Carlson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly View Post
You are getting very boring.
So you DO believe it?
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 12-07-2017, 11:03 AM
Surly's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Midwest
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,253
Thanks: 2,797
Thanked 3,060 Times in 2,393 Posts
Default Re: Who paid for the Trump dossier? Tucker Carlson

Not without evidence. Have I ever said I did? You made that up so you would have something stupid enough you could argue with me about it. Like I said, boring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
So you DO believe it?
__________________
Grab her by the *****, Vote Roy Moore.

-Donald
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 12-07-2017, 04:01 PM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,658
Thanks: 3,054
Thanked 4,090 Times in 2,892 Posts
Default Re: Who paid for the Trump dossier? Tucker Carlson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly View Post
Not without evidence. Have I ever said I did? You made that up so you would have something stupid enough you could argue with me about it. Like I said, boring.
I don't know WHAT you believe anymore, your all over the place. Do you know what you believe?
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 12-07-2017, 07:12 PM
Surly's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Midwest
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,253
Thanks: 2,797
Thanked 3,060 Times in 2,393 Posts
Default Re: Who paid for the Trump dossier? Tucker Carlson

Whatever, now you are telling me what I think? I have never once addressed the Trump tape, I don't have enough evidence to believe one way or the other. All you know is everyone is with you are against you. Since I disagree with you on one topic I must disagree with you one all. This is a side effect of having your head in the aRWNM all the time for years. I am not all over the place, I am just not a mindless partisan hack like most on this forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
I don't know WHAT you believe anymore, your all over the place. Do you know what you believe?
__________________
Grab her by the *****, Vote Roy Moore.

-Donald
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 12-07-2017, 08:50 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 75,785
Thanks: 53,840
Thanked 25,634 Times in 18,242 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Who paid for the Trump dossier? Tucker Carlson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man View Post
OMG!!! Your right! She IS a porn queen. Now what? Do you think there will be a HBO mini series about it?
I think there's already a stage show going on with actors in place. At least Ronald Reagan acted and looked presidential. But the the people who took over what used to be called the Republican party have lower standards than real life Republicans used to. They are actors too. Acting like they know anything about government and acting like they care about God, country or family values.
__________________

Water Gate II
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 12-08-2017, 10:47 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,658
Thanks: 3,054
Thanked 4,090 Times in 2,892 Posts
Default Re: Who paid for the Trump dossier? Tucker Carlson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly View Post
Whatever, now you are telling me what I think? I have never once addressed the Trump tape, I don't have enough evidence to believe one way or the other. All you know is everyone is with you are against you. Since I disagree with you on one topic I must disagree with you one all. This is a side effect of having your head in the aRWNM all the time for years. I am not all over the place, I am just not a mindless partisan hack like most on this forum.
I have to disagree, I see myself as far more diverse and bi partisan than you.

1. I'm for DACA and keeping the people here and making them legal.
But I also want controlled immigration, and yes, a wall to help that control.
2. I'm not anti abortion,
3. I'm all about protecting animals
4. I think a lot of cops are trigger happy and kill when they don't have to
5. I was the first one to say that Bump stops are not needed and should not
be protected under the 2nd amendment.
That's just a few.
I could mention other times that I have argued with my right wing friends here, but I have to go back to work.

Your turn.
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 12-08-2017, 10:49 AM
Dog Man's Avatar
Down Boy!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Nevada
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,658
Thanks: 3,054
Thanked 4,090 Times in 2,892 Posts
Default Re: Who paid for the Trump dossier? Tucker Carlson

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I think there's already a stage show going on with actors in place. At least Ronald Reagan acted and looked presidential. But the the people who took over what used to be called the Republican party have lower standards than real life Republicans used to. They are actors too. Acting like they know anything about government and acting like they care about God, country or family values.
Found it sent me a DVD called "Melania does New York"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
carlson, dossier, for, paid, the, trump, tucker, who

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0