Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Open Discussion
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Open Discussion Discuss Why Hillary Clinton claims that she lost at the General Forum; Originally Posted by pjohns That is not precisely what she said. Rather, she gave these 24 excuses as to why ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 06-05-2017, 01:03 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,324
Thanks: 56,015
Thanked 26,471 Times in 18,964 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Why Hillary Clinton claims that she lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjohns View Post
That is not precisely what she said.

Rather, she gave these 24 excuses as to why she lost--rather than blaming herself.

As an article in The Hill notes:

"'Good God, what is she doing?'" one longtime aide wondered after watching Clinton at the Recode conference in California on Wednesday. 'She's apparently still really, really angry. I mean, we all are. The election was stolen from her, and that's how she feels.'"
yes I know; I was being sarcastic.
I wish she would fade into the background as other also-rans have thankfully done.
Even if the election had been closer, you wouldn't have seen John McCain act this way.
Plus I don't care that she obviously doesn't understand. Not understanding Americans is why she cheated in the primary and why she lost the general imho.
__________________
Khartoum has been facing heavy pressure and “blackmail” from the US administration to normalize relations with Israel in return for removing Sudan from the list of state sponsors of terrorism...~Jerusalem Post
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saltwn For This Useful Post:
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 06-05-2017, 02:02 PM
Surly's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Midwest
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,299
Thanks: 2,822
Thanked 3,069 Times in 2,400 Posts
Default Re: Why Hillary Clinton claims that she lost

Yep, I could not bring myself to vote for either of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
Clinton lost because she was a bigger piece of **** than Trump.Its not some loony leftist conspiracy theory of Trump Russian collusion, gerrymandering,sexist men, or any other pathetic excuse libs try to explain why they lost other than they fact they suck.
__________________
"I am the chosen one."

-Donald
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Surly For This Useful Post:
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 06-05-2017, 03:12 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,324
Thanks: 56,015
Thanked 26,471 Times in 18,964 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Why Hillary Clinton claims that she lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
Clinton lost because she was a bigger piece of **** than Trump.Its not some loony leftist conspiracy theory of Trump Russian collusion, gerrymandering,sexist men, or any other pathetic excuse libs try to explain why they lost other than they fact they suck.
second Surly on most of that.
But Russians hacked our elections. That is not a concern that Hillary didn't win, it is a concern that we need to fix our security and take action to chastise Putin.
__________________
Khartoum has been facing heavy pressure and “blackmail” from the US administration to normalize relations with Israel in return for removing Sudan from the list of state sponsors of terrorism...~Jerusalem Post
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 06-05-2017, 04:24 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,835
Thanks: 10,214
Thanked 13,810 Times in 7,537 Posts
Default Re: Why Hillary Clinton claims that she lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
second Surly on most of that.
But Russians hacked our elections. That is not a concern that Hillary didn't win, it is a concern that we need to fix our security and take action to chastise Putin.
There is no evidence that the Russians "Hacked' our elections. Like George SOROS they perhaps effected them.

Hillary has been a bad Presidential candidate from when in 2000 she and Bill left the White House, with stolen furniture, and declared she would like to run for the office.

Back then she likely could have run and won. But she has spent the last 16 years proving, beyond doubt, what many thought of her to be true. So, she lost.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 06-05-2017, 10:06 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,324
Thanks: 56,015
Thanked 26,471 Times in 18,964 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Why Hillary Clinton claims that she lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
There is no evidence that the Russians "Hacked' our elections. Like George SOROS they perhaps effected them.

Hillary has been a bad Presidential candidate from when in 2000 she and Bill left the White House, with stolen furniture, and declared she would like to run for the office.

Back then she likely could have run and won. But she has spent the last 16 years proving, beyond doubt, what many thought of her to be true. So, she lost.
It's not about Hillary,

it is about our national security

https://theintercept.com/2017/06/05/...2016-election/

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...tem-nsa-report

Congressman: Russian operatives hacked Illinois elections board - Chicago Tribune

https://www.nytimes.com/news-event/r...ection-hacking

Vladimir Putin hints 'patriotic' private Russian hackers could have meddled in 2016 US election | The Independent

Russia hacked voting software firm before US election, report claims - France 24

Mitch McConnell Says Russians Are 'Not Our Friends,' Announces Investigation

https://www.cnet.com/news/nsa-russia...t-election-us/

Russian Hacking Of Election - The Boston Globe

https://boingboing.net/2017/06/05/nyet.html
__________________
Khartoum has been facing heavy pressure and “blackmail” from the US administration to normalize relations with Israel in return for removing Sudan from the list of state sponsors of terrorism...~Jerusalem Post
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 06-05-2017, 11:00 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,835
Thanks: 10,214
Thanked 13,810 Times in 7,537 Posts
Default Re: Why Hillary Clinton claims that she lost

A lot of links for someone who claims to have limited internet access. That's a lot of time wasted and still didn't make a point. Or proof of anything.

As so many, even democrats, have testified, lots of smoke but NO SMOKING GUN. This list is just smoke, allegations with no real proof of anything. Even the software "hacking" doesn't have evidence of vote tampering in the elections. Oddly, when the GOP complained about SOROS being invlived in voter machines, they were "debunked" by the demomcrats and the media. But Russians?,,,; hell, that's gospel.
More like gossamer.

And most of it has nothing,,,;NOTHING to do with why Hilary lost.

Hillary looked in the mirror for 16 years and was told she was the fairest, except apparently, for one. It would appear that the mirror is also a liar. And insult to injury, the ONE isn't all that great either.

And then, she couldn't beat the joker everyone thought was a clown. And yet the Democrats still believe in her.


Amazing.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE

Last edited by FrancSevin; 06-05-2017 at 11:07 PM..
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 06-05-2017, 11:18 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,324
Thanks: 56,015
Thanked 26,471 Times in 18,964 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Why Hillary Clinton claims that she lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post


A lot of links for someone who claims to have limited internet access.
I take special objection to your accusation in light of the fact I originally called you a prune then changed my post.

Quote:
That's a lot of time wasted and still didn't make a point. Or proof of anything.
A waste of my time mainly because you didn't read a word.

Quote:
As so many, even democrats, have testified, lots of smoke but NO SMOKING GUN.
The intelligence agencies ALL claim we were hacked by the Russians. even Putin said some Russian "patriots" could have done it.
But our intelligence CIA and NSA claim Russia hacked US elections.

Quote:
This list is just smoke, allegations with no real proof of anything. Even the software "hacking" doesn't have evidence of vote tampering in the elections. Oddly, when the GOP complained about SOROS being invlived in voter machines, they were "debunked" by the demomcrats and the media. But Russians?,,,; hell, that's gospel.
More like gossamer.
fricken READ

And most of it has nothing,,,;NOTHING to do with why Hilary lost.

Quote:
Hillary looked in the mirror for 16 years and was told she was the fairest, except apparently, for one. It would appear that the mirror is also a liar. And insult to injury, the ONE isn't all that great either.

And then, she couldn't beat the joker everyone thought was a clown. And yet the Democrats still believe in her.


Amazing.
you are stuck on a hillary bot.
why I don't enjoy debating you cause you don't ever look at facts unless they caress your presumptive notions.
__________________
Khartoum has been facing heavy pressure and “blackmail” from the US administration to normalize relations with Israel in return for removing Sudan from the list of state sponsors of terrorism...~Jerusalem Post
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2017, 05:25 PM
BridgetRose's Avatar
Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TARDIS
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,411
Thanks: 1,815
Thanked 891 Times in 556 Posts
Default Re: Why Hillary Clinton claims that she lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjohns View Post
Hillary Clinton named no fewer than 24 reasons--yes, 24!--as to why she lost the presidential election, last November: Here's a List of Everyone & Everything Hillary Has Blamed for Her Loss | Fox News Insider

Interestingly, however, she overlooked the obvious reasons: the warmth that she failed to generate, and her inability to connect with working-class voters.

Comments?
Oh look everyone but herself and her lies. Can't help but notice Benghazi isn't on the list or her deleted e mails. I guess she'll just keep blaming that basket of deplorables.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BridgetRose For This Useful Post:
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2017, 07:42 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,835
Thanks: 10,214
Thanked 13,810 Times in 7,537 Posts
Default Re: Why Hillary Clinton claims that she lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I take special objection to your accusation in light of the fact I originally called you a prune then changed my post.


A waste of my time mainly because you didn't read a word.


The intelligence agencies ALL claim we were hacked by the Russians. even Putin said some Russian "patriots" could have done it.
But our intelligence CIA and NSA claim Russia hacked US elections.



fricken READ

And most of it has nothing,,,;NOTHING to do with why Hilary lost.


you are stuck on a hillary bot.
why I don't enjoy debating you cause you don't ever look at facts unless they caress your presumptive notions.
Even if all you say were true, and no one can honestly claim that they know it is,,, What has that to do with Hillary's inability to graciously accept defeat and not blame any and everyone else?

How do you know I didn't read them? Besides, many of those links were out there before, All were opinion pieces with no indicting facts.


Yes, in this conversation about Hilary Clinton, asking to stay on topic,,,; I could be called persistent bot.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2017, 09:50 PM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,620
Thanks: 10,112
Thanked 15,311 Times in 9,282 Posts
Default Re: Why Hillary Clinton claims that she lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Why Hillary Clinton claims that she lost
I'm sure Hillary Clinton claims that she lost because she lost.
Why would she not claim she had lost?
You remember the good ol' days of "bu-bu-bu-BUSH!" ?
A left-winger wanted to talk about the hypocritical change in position between the Repub president and the Dem president. Repubs kept responding with "bu-bu-bu-BUSH!" to whine about how we shouldn't be talking about Bush anymore?

And now Repubs want to keep talking about the person who ran against Trump and lost...
... while there are still threads out there from Repubs to Dems demanding we "get over it" that Hillary lost...

Seriously!?!?!
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foundit66 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
claims, clinton, hillary, lost, she, that, why

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0