Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Open Discussion
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Open Discussion Discuss The Government Hates Boobs at the General Forum; Originally Posted by Lumara I see nothing wrong with showing some cleavage. I do find it odd and unjust that ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 06-04-2017, 12:17 AM
Lollie's Avatar
Essential Deplorable
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Female
Posts: 18,867
Thanks: 15,669
Thanked 14,712 Times in 8,978 Posts
Default Re: The Government Hates Boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumara View Post
I see nothing wrong with showing some cleavage. I do find it odd and unjust that it's legal for men to go in public with no shirt, but illegal for women to do so. We all have breasts. Some are bigger than others, but so what?
Unless I wear a turtleneck or a button up to the neck blouse, my cleavage is going to show.
No complaints - not even from the government.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lollie For This Useful Post:
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 06-04-2017, 11:40 PM
ShivaTD's Avatar
Progressive Libertarian
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Immigrant to Arizona
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,429
Thanks: 1,492
Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,841 Posts
Default Re: The Government Hates Boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjohns View Post
Well, I am certainly a conservative. (Whether I am "regressive," I will leave it to others to decide.)

But I do not find anything inherently shocking (or "sinful") about women's breasts, including the nipples.
You're obviously not a "regressive" conservative.

You might even be a closet progressive libertarian.
__________________
"I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it's dirty on the inside." Donald Trump

"I always had a rule, if the White House is dirty on the inside, it's dirty on the outside." ShivaTD

Based upon the corruption, brutality, inhumanity, immorality, dishonesty, and incompetence of the Trump administration the White House is the dirtiest house in America and there's no known cleanser that with remove the stains of the Trump Administration.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShivaTD For This Useful Post:
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 06-05-2017, 12:08 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,600
Thanks: 56,092
Thanked 26,490 Times in 18,982 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: The Government Hates Boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollie View Post
Unless I wear a turtleneck or a button up to the neck blouse, my cleavage is going to show.
No complaints - not even from the government.
cleavage has been acceptable since before the Victorian era. styles move and sway. I don't think the areola being shown in public is ever a good idea unless during an art performance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivaTD View Post
You're obviously not a "regressive" conservative.

You might even be a closet progressive libertarian.
well I guess that means I am decidedly not a progressive libertarian.
nor a librarian, but that's beside the point.
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 06-05-2017, 12:18 AM
Lollie's Avatar
Essential Deplorable
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Female
Posts: 18,867
Thanks: 15,669
Thanked 14,712 Times in 8,978 Posts
Default Re: The Government Hates Boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
cleavage has been acceptable since before the Victorian era. styles move and sway. I don't think the areola being shown in public is ever a good idea unless during an art performance.
Yeah, I was often referred to as Queen Chesty in high school.

Like what sort of art performance? are you saying that somehow an areola can be shown without a nipsie being exposed?
Impossible.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 06-05-2017, 12:39 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,600
Thanks: 56,092
Thanked 26,490 Times in 18,982 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: The Government Hates Boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollie View Post
Yeah, I was often referred to as Queen Chesty in high school.

Like what sort of art performance? are you saying that somehow an areola can be shown without a nipsie being exposed?
Impossible.
congratulations on the nickname if you liked it.

an art performance one pays to see and is informed may show nudity.

I'm speaking of the entire colored portion of the breast.
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 06-05-2017, 12:53 AM
Lollie's Avatar
Essential Deplorable
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Female
Posts: 18,867
Thanks: 15,669
Thanked 14,712 Times in 8,978 Posts
Default Re: The Government Hates Boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
congratulations on the nickname if you liked it.

an art performance one pays to see and is informed may show nudity.

I'm speaking of the entire colored portion of the breast.
The nickname came with the territory. Many of us girls stood out (so to speak).

So you need to be forewarned that you'll see boobs, like it's a big deal or something that'll blow your mind?
Persons involved in the medical field aren't normally shocked by such things.
I know you are or were a big fan of Game of Thrones <---------nudity.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 06-05-2017, 01:24 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,600
Thanks: 56,092
Thanked 26,490 Times in 18,982 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: The Government Hates Boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollie View Post
The nickname came with the territory. Many of us girls stood out (so to speak).
I know girls who were made fun of for being extremely short and extremely chesty. Also a friend had reduction surgery for back problems. If that wasn't your problem, I am happy for you.
Quote:
So you need to be forewarned that you'll see boobs, like it's a big deal or something that'll blow your mind?
the first shocking thing I saw on television was the young George Bailey getting his ear boxed then the ear bleeding. I was shaken. My aunt turned it off. And that was in black and white. I did see it years later not when I was 6 or 10.

Quote:
Persons involved in the medical field aren't normally shocked by such things.
Surgeons are used to blood on the operating table but if a guy walked around with half his liver hanging out I'll bet they'd be taken aback.
No the old myth that nurses are from the bawdier class stems from old England when many prostitutes to worked in hospitals, and before standards and practices were instituted.

Quote:
I know you are or were a big fan of Game of Thrones <---------nudity.
The female celebrities from that show don't walk down 5th Avenue with their areolas showing.
Again my first post on this declared my opinion this is better on paid tv otherwise known as cable.
And usually folks portrayed on tv have beautiful bodies or body doubles who do. Who wants this to be a thing where granny Gert decides to take her bra off in Times Square?
Certainly not me.
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 06-05-2017, 01:28 AM
Lollie's Avatar
Essential Deplorable
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Female
Posts: 18,867
Thanks: 15,669
Thanked 14,712 Times in 8,978 Posts
Default Re: The Government Hates Boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Who wants this to be a thing where granny Gert decides to take her bra off in Times Square?
Certainly not me.
I would.


Not..
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 06-05-2017, 01:35 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,600
Thanks: 56,092
Thanked 26,490 Times in 18,982 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: The Government Hates Boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollie View Post
I would.


Not..
If you would
or not
that's entirely a point of view. I gave mine.
I'm sure people will run naked before much longer. I hope I can avoid seeing that without having to kick the bucket in order to avoid it.
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 06-05-2017, 01:42 AM
Lollie's Avatar
Essential Deplorable
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Female
Posts: 18,867
Thanks: 15,669
Thanked 14,712 Times in 8,978 Posts
Default Re: The Government Hates Boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
I'm sure people will run naked before much longer. I hope I can avoid seeing that without having to kick the bucket in order to avoid it.
Garden of Eden 2017, be there or be square.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
boobs, government, hates, the

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0