Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Open Discussion
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Open Discussion Discuss After Denials Trump Now Admits He Did It at the General Forum; This morning Trump Tweets he shared the info with the Russians. Damn people WAKE UP!...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2017, 06:23 AM
Mikeyy's Avatar
Enchanted One
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 67,684
Thanks: 21,409
Thanked 18,163 Times in 13,336 Posts
Default After Denials Trump Now Admits He Did It

This morning Trump Tweets he shared the info with the Russians. Damn people WAKE UP!
__________________
It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mikeyy For This Useful Post:
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2017, 07:18 AM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,771
Thanks: 6,701
Thanked 5,380 Times in 3,322 Posts
Default Re: After Denials Trump Now Admits He Did It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
This morning Trump Tweets he shared the info with the Russians. Damn people WAKE UP!
Do got something to back that up? Link? Tweet? Additional info?
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2017, 07:54 AM
WallyWager's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,968
Thanks: 1,466
Thanked 7,648 Times in 4,804 Posts
Default Re: After Denials Trump Now Admits He Did It

I think Mikeyy is referring to this story.

Defiant Trump says he had 'right' to share information with Russia - CNNPolitics.com
__________________
"Growing up really poor means realizing in your twenties that mommy was lying when she said she already ate " - Reddit poor thread
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WallyWager For This Useful Post:
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2017, 08:04 AM
Surly's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Midwest
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,627
Thanks: 1,585
Thanked 1,908 Times in 1,485 Posts
Default Re: After Denials Trump Now Admits He Did It

Either Trump is a mad genius using the clown show as camouflage to throw the rest of the world off as he makes America great again. Or he is the Three Stooges in the White House. I pray it is the prior, but I would bet it is the later.
__________________
Originally Posted by MrLiberty View Post
Geez surly, are you that blind or just that dumb.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Surly For This Useful Post:
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2017, 08:33 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 14,262
Thanks: 6,979
Thanked 7,813 Times in 4,912 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: After Denials Trump Now Admits He Did It

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWager View Post
From the linked article.

Quote:
Trump's tweets Tuesday notably lack any mention of whether the information he shared was classified.
Even the CNN's rabid Trump haters were forced to admit the tweet didn’t prove classified information was given to the Russians.

But that didn't the weasels at CNN from claiming the tweet "appeared" to contradict the statements by the Trump administration that the story was false despite admitting the tweet didn’t prove the allegation of passing classified data to the Russians in the preceeding paragraph. Story contradicting itself is not a problem, just scream about Trump supporters needing to wake up and join the hate fest.

Of course partisan leaking of our President's private talks with a foreign government probably by our intelligence agency or State Department to a press so hostile to our President it spins up phony stories like this one, discarding not just the pretense of being bipartisan but of any journalistic standards, has become so routine it is not even mentioned anymore.
__________________
The Democrat's strategy for the Trump Presidency is the same one used by Stalin's secret police chief "show me the man and I will show you the crime."
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2017, 08:37 AM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,693
Thanks: 169
Thanked 4,893 Times in 3,554 Posts
Default Re: After Denials Trump Now Admits He Did It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly View Post
Either Trump is a mad genius using the clown show as camouflage to throw the rest of the world off as he makes America great again. Or he is the Three Stooges in the White House. I pray it is the prior, but I would bet it is the later.
But do I think Trump is either this or that? Definitely maybe!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Manitou For This Useful Post:
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2017, 09:28 AM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,858
Thanks: 9,465
Thanked 14,412 Times in 8,706 Posts
Post Re: After Denials Trump Now Admits He Did It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
This morning Trump Tweets he shared the info with the Russians. Damn people WAKE UP!
Not gonna happen.

I'm guessing Trump figured out he couldn't lie his way out of this one.

EIGHT YEARS spent trying to put words in Obama's mouth.
Now they refuse to own up to the words that actually come out of Trump's mouth and twitter.
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to foundit66 For This Useful Post:
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2017, 09:45 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,218
Thanks: 5,612
Thanked 7,880 Times in 4,632 Posts
Default Re: After Denials Trump Now Admits He Did It

Liberals are defined as flexible thinking individuals not confined to lock step convention.

Sadly,,,; You guys are instead, amazing examples of the Public School and Liberal University system which has not taught you to think but to follow the smelly fish.


James Clapper has publically stated there is no evidence of a Russian/Trump connection yet any whiff of something Russian, which Our President is required to do BTW, and you desperately run after it as some sort of proof of "something."
Hillary actually benefited financially because of her relations with the Russians while secretary of State. A known fact. And you deny it as Right Wing propaganda.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.

PROUDLY DEPLORABLE
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2017, 09:51 AM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,858
Thanks: 9,465
Thanked 14,412 Times in 8,706 Posts
Post Re: After Denials Trump Now Admits He Did It

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
Liberals are defined as flexible thinking individuals not confined to lock step convention.
Sadly,,,; You guys are instead, amazing examples of the Public School and Liberal University system which has not taught you to think but to follow the smelly fish.
James Clapper has publically stated there is no evidence of a Russian/Trump connection yet any whiff of something Russian, which Our President is required to do BTW, and you desperately run after it as some sort of proof of "something."
Hillary actually benefited financially because of her relations with the Russians while secretary of State. A known fact. And you deny it as Right Wing propaganda.
Ahh yes.
In rides people on the right with the obvious topic obfuscation.

Quick everybody! Ignore the topic and talk about something else!
The right keeps trying to proclaim liberals should get over Hillary, but then they turn around and bring her up every chance they get...
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foundit66 For This Useful Post:
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2017, 10:05 AM
WallyWager's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,968
Thanks: 1,466
Thanked 7,648 Times in 4,804 Posts
Default Re: After Denials Trump Now Admits He Did It

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
Liberals are defined as flexible thinking individuals not confined to lock step convention.

Sadly,,,; You guys are instead, amazing examples of the Public School and Liberal University system which has not taught you to think but to follow the smelly fish.


James Clapper has publically stated there is no evidence of a Russian/Trump connection yet any whiff of something Russian, which Our President is required to do BTW, and you desperately run after it as some sort of proof of "something."
Hillary actually benefited financially because of her relations with the Russians while secretary of State. A known fact. And you deny it as Right Wing propaganda.
There's quite a bit of right wing BS surrounding Hillary and Russia. Some people connected to Russia donating to the charity that bears her name is not the same thing as "she actually benefited financially".

Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

And as far Clapper goes, he stated once on Jan. 20th hasn't seen evidence of collusion between Russia and the Trump team, later on he spoke again and said didn't know if there was evidence. None of this is the assertive "there is no evidence" proclamation you say he made.

James Clapper doesn't know if there was collusion between Trump and Russia - ABC News

Regardless, this is all off topic.
__________________
"Growing up really poor means realizing in your twenties that mommy was lying when she said she already ate " - Reddit poor thread
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WallyWager For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
admits, after, denials, did, now, trump

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0