Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Open Discussion
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Open Discussion Discuss Liberal director mocked for saying only love can defeat ISIS at the General Forum; Uncle Ferd says, "Yeah... ... what we need is another... ... Summer of Love."...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2017, 02:16 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Okolona
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,220
Thanks: 1,645
Thanked 609 Times in 522 Posts
Cool Re: Liberal director mocked for saying only love can defeat ISIS

Uncle Ferd says, "Yeah...

... what we need is another...

... Summer of Love."
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2017, 02:32 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,562
Thanks: 594
Thanked 6,678 Times in 4,789 Posts
Default Re: Liberal director mocked for saying only love can defeat ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivaTD View Post
It is sad that ignorance and religious intolerance runs so deep. Below is a link that provides actual demographic information on American Muslims that are generally the same as any other American.


It is sad that you ignored the last part of my quote:

"If you are a Muslim, and you sit in a corner on your fat ass, and don't bother anybody around you, including any female, relative or not, and you shove your dull knife up your ass instead of threatening to behead infidels, then you should be left alone with your deranged faith." -- Manitou


Unless you are, for example, a Jehovah's Witness, you will not allow any of those clowns to come into your home and tell you not to celebrate this or that, get rid of all the books you have, and read only their version of the Bible for your enlightenment.

If you can understand this, then I don't need to further show you what I mean by somebody minding his own damned business and keeping his fat ass away from people who don't want to have any of it.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2017, 08:41 PM
ShivaTD's Avatar
Progressive Libertarian
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Immigrant to Arizona
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,429
Thanks: 1,492
Thanked 2,314 Times in 1,840 Posts
Default Re: Liberal director mocked for saying only love can defeat ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
It is sad that you ignored the last part of my quote:

"If you are a Muslim, and you sit in a corner on your fat ass, and don't bother anybody around you, including any female, relative or not, and you shove your dull knife up your ass instead of threatening to behead infidels, then you should be left alone with your deranged faith." -- Manitou


Unless you are, for example, a Jehovah's Witness, you will not allow any of those clowns to come into your home and tell you not to celebrate this or that, get rid of all the books you have, and read only their version of the Bible for your enlightenment.

If you can understand this, then I don't need to further show you what I mean by somebody minding his own damned business and keeping his fat ass away from people who don't want to have any of it.
Once again a very sad commentary based upon very deep running religious intolerance and ignorance.

Anecdotally my wife and her girlfriend Carol, both Jewish, prepared an elaborate Jewish dinner for Passover. It was a so-so meal IMO because I'm not into Middle Eastern dining but two of our other guests absolutely loved it. Those two guests were Muslim friends of Carol's. It was also interesting because Carol corrected one of the other guests that used the term Israeli when they should have used Jewish. Israeli is a person that's a citizen of Israel and a Jew is a person from anywhere of Jewish heredity (typically passed down by the mother as opposed to the father for many Jews thereby eliminating 1/2 Jewish people).
__________________
"I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it's dirty on the inside." Donald Trump

"I always had a rule, if the White House is dirty on the inside, it's dirty on the outside." ShivaTD

Based upon the corruption, brutality, inhumanity, immorality, dishonesty, and incompetence of the Trump administration the White House is the dirtiest house in America and there's no known cleanser that with remove the stains of the Trump Administration.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2017, 08:55 PM
Hairy Jello's Avatar
Deplorable
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,554
Thanks: 1,966
Thanked 13,205 Times in 8,267 Posts
Default Re: Liberal director mocked for saying only love can defeat ISIS

Not enough love in Fresno today.







__________________

Not an accurate representation of a white person.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2017, 10:43 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,562
Thanks: 594
Thanked 6,678 Times in 4,789 Posts
Default Re: Liberal director mocked for saying only love can defeat ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivaTD View Post
Once again a very sad commentary based upon very deep running religious intolerance and ignorance.

Anecdotally my wife and her girlfriend Carol, both Jewish, prepared an elaborate Jewish dinner for Passover. It was a so-so meal IMO because I'm not into Middle Eastern dining but two of our other guests absolutely loved it. Those two guests were Muslim friends of Carol's. It was also interesting because Carol corrected one of the other guests that used the term Israeli when they should have used Jewish. Israeli is a person that's a citizen of Israel and a Jew is a person from anywhere of Jewish heredity (typically passed down by the mother as opposed to the father for many Jews thereby eliminating 1/2 Jewish people).
I don't understand what that has to do with Muslim monkeys who get upset when their proselytizing efforts are described as being full of shlt, like those of Jehovah's Witnesses, Scientologists, Mormons, take your pick of any and all, et cetera.
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2017, 11:58 PM
winston53660's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 10,231
Thanks: 1,853
Thanked 4,275 Times in 3,197 Posts
Default Re: Liberal director mocked for saying only love can defeat ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
I don't understand what that has to do with Muslim monkeys who get upset when their proselytizing efforts are described as being full of shlt, like those of Jehovah's Witnesses, Scientologists, Mormons, take your pick of any and all, et cetera.
You are one in the same of the very people you bitch about
__________________
Originally Posted by TiredRetired View Post
Damn shame it couldn't have been a father / son event. IMHO.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 04-19-2017, 01:19 AM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,562
Thanks: 594
Thanked 6,678 Times in 4,789 Posts
Default Re: Liberal director mocked for saying only love can defeat ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
You are one in the same of the very people you bitch about
Manitou's translation--

I hope this ridiculous pretense of my comprehension of Manitou's words does not appear too obvious, but here goes:


Manitou, you are a big doodoohead!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
can, defeat, director, for, isis, liberal, love, mocked, only, saying

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0