Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Open Discussion
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Open Discussion Discuss Trump-ordered raid in Yemen that killed US Navy SEAL was approved 'without sufficient at the General Forum; Originally Posted by jimbo I don't know what that's supposed to do with a raid in Yemen. Should President Trump ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 02-02-2017, 11:23 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,458
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,190 Posts
Default Re: Trump-ordered raid in Yemen that killed US Navy SEAL was approved 'without suffic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
I don't know what that's supposed to do with a raid in Yemen.

Should President Trump have been giving a blow by blow account in a public venue?

If your answer is yes, then you need to explain why the public did not get a blow by blow when a similar raid took out Bin Ladin or when our embassy and Ambassador was going up in flames in Ben Ghazi.
Are you kidding me here? This isn't difficult to grasp.

Our Draft-Dodger-In-Chief can't be bothered to sit through a anti-terrorism operation that he authorized. It's the fact that he didn't feel the need or even the desire to be there. That's not a normal reaction especially when you consider the fact that he was spending that time shi* posting on Twitter. It's about priorities.

It's the first time he's sent military assets into harm's way, and he's available. What's more important at that moment?

But let's be honest here, you clearly know how important his presence would've been there. It was not to give others instructions, but instead it was an opportunity for him to learn, to see what goes on during a mission. But being a trump supporter, him being a part of your identity, you're so desperate to look and cheer for anything that comes to his defense.
__________________
The total number of contacts between the tRUmp team
and Russia-linked operatives that we know about so far is 82.
Among these contacts were 24 meetings
. -- SOURCE --
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 02-02-2017, 11:37 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,437
Thanks: 8,895
Thanked 7,280 Times in 4,401 Posts
Default Re: Trump-ordered raid in Yemen that killed US Navy SEAL was approved 'without suffic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Are you kidding me here? This isn't difficult to grasp.

Our Draft-Dodger-In-Chief can't be bothered to sit through a anti-terrorism operation that he authorized. It's the fact that he didn't feel the need or even the desire to be there. That's not a normal reaction especially when you consider the fact that he was spending that time shi* posting on Twitter. It's about priorities.

It's the first time he's sent military assets into harm's way, and he's available. What's more important at that moment?

But let's be honest here, you clearly know how important his presence would've been there. It was not to give others instructions, but instead it was an opportunity for him to learn, to see what goes on during a mission. But being a trump supporter, him being a part of your identity, you're so desperate to look and cheer for anything that comes to his defense.
Did you overlook this part of my post?

If your answer is yes, then you need to explain why the public did not get a blow by blow when a similar raid took out Bin Ladin or when our embassy and Ambassador was going up in flames in Ben Ghazi.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 02-02-2017, 11:40 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,458
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,190 Posts
Default Re: Trump-ordered raid in Yemen that killed US Navy SEAL was approved 'without suffic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
Did you overlook this part of my post?

If your answer is yes, then you need to explain why the public did not get a blow by blow when a similar raid took out Bin Ladin or when our embassy and Ambassador was going up in flames in Ben Ghazi.
What does that have to do with anything? Who said anything about the public getting a blow by blow of the raid?

As usual you got nothing.
__________________
The total number of contacts between the tRUmp team
and Russia-linked operatives that we know about so far is 82.
Among these contacts were 24 meetings
. -- SOURCE --
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 02-02-2017, 11:44 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,437
Thanks: 8,895
Thanked 7,280 Times in 4,401 Posts
Default Re: Trump-ordered raid in Yemen that killed US Navy SEAL was approved 'without suffic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
What does that have to do with anything? Who said anything about the public getting a blow by blow of the raid?

As usual you got nothing.
You did. You made it a point that Mr. President Trump was busy doing other things while the raid was going on. Even posted the Tweets.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 02-02-2017, 11:46 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,919 Times in 13,934 Posts
Default Re: Trump-ordered raid in Yemen that killed US Navy SEAL was approved 'without suffic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
What does that have to do with anything? Who said anything about the public getting a blow by blow of the raid?

As usual you got nothing.
See how he moves the goalpost. If he isn't calling for Trey Gowdy to have a hearing he is being a hypocrite.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mikeyy For This Useful Post:
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 02-02-2017, 11:46 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,458
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,190 Posts
Default Re: Trump-ordered raid in Yemen that killed US Navy SEAL was approved 'without suffic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
You did. You made it a point that Mr. President Trump was busy doing other things while the raid was going on. Even posted the Tweets.
You have a reading comprehension problem don't you? Maybe you should stick to infowars.com.
__________________
The total number of contacts between the tRUmp team
and Russia-linked operatives that we know about so far is 82.
Among these contacts were 24 meetings
. -- SOURCE --
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RedState For This Useful Post:
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 02-02-2017, 11:48 PM
RedState's Avatar
Somewhat Stable Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,458
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,190 Posts
Default Re: Trump-ordered raid in Yemen that killed US Navy SEAL was approved 'without suffic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
See how he moves the goalpost. If he isn't calling for Trey Gowdy to have a hearing he is being a hypocrite.
Yeah, that's what they all do. They ignore everything you say, and focus on something that nobody is even talking about. Its the normal MO for these trumpsters. They can't defend him, so they gotta dodge shuck and jive.

Its becoming a waste of time to be honest.
__________________
The total number of contacts between the tRUmp team
and Russia-linked operatives that we know about so far is 82.
Among these contacts were 24 meetings
. -- SOURCE --
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RedState For This Useful Post:
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 02-02-2017, 11:49 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,437
Thanks: 8,895
Thanked 7,280 Times in 4,401 Posts
Default Re: Trump-ordered raid in Yemen that killed US Navy SEAL was approved 'without suffic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
See how he moves the goalpost. If he isn't calling for Trey Gowdy to have a hearing he is being a hypocrite.
Gowdy AFAIK has not been mentioned in this thread.

Speaking of moving goalposts.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 02-02-2017, 11:51 PM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,437
Thanks: 8,895
Thanked 7,280 Times in 4,401 Posts
Default Re: Trump-ordered raid in Yemen that killed US Navy SEAL was approved 'without suffic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Yeah, that's what they all do. They ignore everything you say, and focus on something that nobody is even talking about. Its the normal MO for these trumpsters. They can't defend him, so they gotta dodge shuck and jive.

Its becoming a waste of time to be honest.
Then go Bye Bye.

I think I'll stick around.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 02-02-2017, 11:52 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,919 Times in 13,934 Posts
Default Re: Trump-ordered raid in Yemen that killed US Navy SEAL was approved 'without suffic

I just put a few of the worst on ignore. I hate to do it but otherwise you just feel like this forum is a waste altogether.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedState View Post
Yeah, that's what they all do. They ignore everything you say, and focus on something that nobody is even talking about. Its the normal MO for these trumpsters. They can't defend him, so they gotta dodge shuck and jive.

Its becoming a waste of time to be honest.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
approved, killed, navy, raid, seal, sufficient, that, trumpordered, was, without, yemen

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0