Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Open Discussion
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Open Discussion Discuss Judge Dismisses Bogus Charge Against David Daleiden for Exposing Planned Parenthood at the General Forum; Originally Posted by mr. wonder none of the above is worse than -Changing abortion procedures to obtain desired parts -Selling ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 06-14-2016, 08:17 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 83,620
Thanks: 56,102
Thanked 26,491 Times in 18,983 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Judge Dismisses Bogus Charge Against David Daleiden for Exposing Planned Parentho

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. wonder View Post
none of the above is worse than

-Changing abortion procedures to obtain desired parts
-Selling baby parts ...or euphemistically "recouping expenses".
-NOT clearly disclosing to women that their children's body parts are being sold. (in some cases for more than the the cost of the abortion)

not all acts are justified to expose corruption but
Investigative journalist and detectives have done the same type of acts to get information for over 100 years.
this type of' Witch Hunt is why many like Snowden and Wiki leaks founder Assange fled the country.
Because when you expose the dirt of powerful organizations the Gov't often brings the UNJUST weight of EVERY "LAW" down on your instead of those corrupt persons and groups that have been exposed.

kill the messenger

But babies getting their brains and spines cut out and sold well that's OK.. because well it is. BUT a FALSE ID OMG!!!!! criminal!!!! hangins' to good for him!!!

sick.
Yes it is if you don't find another source. We will not know till that happens. We will not know if pp does any of this. I suspect they do some solidly taboo stuff. I SUSPECT. So what needs to happen is pp needs to open their RECORDS to the medical and scientific community for ALL related subject matter including effectiveness and improvement of procedure, safety, mortality rate of mothers, and ethics. This is tne only way to know for sure. Unfortunately Republicans hate regulation. And I suspect some of them are bankrolled in their campaigns by the same pp advocates who bank roll some democrats.
Why we always come back to campaign finance reform and corruption.
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 06-14-2016, 08:19 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,236
Thanks: 11,242
Thanked 7,381 Times in 4,944 Posts
Default Re: Judge Dismisses Bogus Charge Against David Daleiden for Exposing Planned Parentho

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post

Investigations WERE held.
The investigations REPEATEDLY demonstrated the charges were false.
No State Has Found Proof of Fetal-Tissue Sales -- NYMag
Not even the Repuglicans in Congress could find any evidence showing they did the illegal things that were claimed...


Let me simplify this for you...

If it's illegal, charge them in court.
If it's not illegal, then change the laws if you can.
...
Planned Parenthood and it's partners admitted it the sales, non full disclosure, and change of proceeder out of their own mouths. and confirmed by former workers and the testimony of patients who DID NOT KNOW about the sales (expense reimbursement) of their children's bodies. whether or not they they could nail them on it. Bush isn't in jail either.


But to your point slavery was not illegal either.
and people against it not only tried to change the laws.
but also exposed the horrors of the practice.
In books, lectures, plays news articles, photos and art.
as well as even breaking some laws to free slaves. even the Amish as pacifist broke some LAWS minor and major because the the laws were unjust and defended an immoral practice.

murder of innocent children on it's face is worse even than slavery.

I hope that makes it simple for you.
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8

Last edited by mr wonder; 06-14-2016 at 08:26 PM..
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 06-14-2016, 08:27 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,981
Thanks: 662
Thanked 6,904 Times in 4,949 Posts
Default Re: Judge Dismisses Bogus Charge Against David Daleiden for Exposing Planned Parentho

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLiberty View Post
spineless district attorney's....

You guys on the left constantly tell us how the politicians are afraid of the NRA, well, they are equally afraid of PP and their lobbiests.
I nominate that quote for recipient of the "In Your Face" award.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 06-14-2016, 08:28 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,236
Thanks: 11,242
Thanked 7,381 Times in 4,944 Posts
Default Re: Judge Dismisses Bogus Charge Against David Daleiden for Exposing Planned Parentho

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Yes ....
...
no
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 06-14-2016, 08:35 PM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,620
Thanks: 10,112
Thanked 15,311 Times in 9,282 Posts
Post Re: Judge Dismisses Bogus Charge Against David Daleiden for Exposing Planned Parentho

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. wonder View Post
Planned Parenthood and it's partners admitted it the sales, non full disclosure, and change of proceeder out of their own mouths. and confirmed by former workers and the testimony of patients who DID NOT KNOW about the sales (expense reimbursement) of their children's bodies. whether or not they they could nail them on it.
It's funny to see you dance around the truth.
Were any laws broken?

Because what you call "sales" is actually expense reimbursement, which is legal.

Like I said. If you guys want to change the laws, then do so.
But as they're written, despite the fact that everything boils down to you guys hating abortion, the laws were not broken


Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. wonder View Post
Bush isn't in jail either.

I think the people who think Obama should be in jail and the people who think Bush should be in jail should be locked in a room so they can scream at each other until they are deaf.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. wonder View Post
But to your point slavery was not illegal either.
You ever hear of Godwin's law?
You're getting damn close to it with that crap.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. wonder View Post
murder of innocent children on it's face is worse even than slavery.
The fact that people like you keep using the wrong words helps indicate that you know you can't win the situation on the facts alone.
We're talking about fetuses.
Not "children".
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foundit66 For This Useful Post:
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 06-14-2016, 09:10 PM
jamesrage's Avatar
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A place where common sense still exist.
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,851
Thanks: 1,739
Thanked 1,865 Times in 1,143 Posts
Default Re: Judge Dismisses Bogus Charge Against David Daleiden for Exposing Planned Parentho

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLiberty View Post
David Daleiden Vindicated as Judge Dismisses Charges Against Him for Exposing Planned Parenthood | LifeNews.com



I love it when you find out how some of these district attorney's have liberal agendas and will stoop so low. In my opinion they should be disbarred.
Nice to see the good guys win.
__________________
"There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jamesrage For This Useful Post:
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 06-14-2016, 09:21 PM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,620
Thanks: 10,112
Thanked 15,311 Times in 9,282 Posts
Default Re: Judge Dismisses Bogus Charge Against David Daleiden for Exposing Planned Parentho

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
Nice to see the good guys win.
Misdemeanor dropped.
Felony is still pending being tried.

And you think that is the good guys winning?
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foundit66 For This Useful Post:
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 06-14-2016, 09:34 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,915
Thanks: 10,265
Thanked 13,877 Times in 7,573 Posts
Default Re: Judge Dismisses Bogus Charge Against David Daleiden for Exposing Planned Parentho

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Then why did absolutely none of them result in any charge of PP illegally selling body parts?

That is the questions men and women of good will are asking as well. But asking that question proves nothing.

And you damn well know that.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 06-14-2016, 09:43 PM
foundit66's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,620
Thanks: 10,112
Thanked 15,311 Times in 9,282 Posts
Post Re: Judge Dismisses Bogus Charge Against David Daleiden for Exposing Planned Parentho

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
That is the questions men and women of good will are asking as well.
WHO is asking that?
The politicians tried, and they got rejected.
The politicians investigated and they were denied.

EVEN BEFORE the investigations started, I was asking people on the right on this forum if they would be willing to let the courts come to the truth on it.
Repeatedly, poster after poster, demonstrated that they had little interest in the outcomes of the courts.


Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
But asking that question proves nothing.
And you damn well know that.
What I know is that the question of guilt or innocence was investigated.
The fact that you are confused by the fact that no evidence of illegal doings came forth???

Yeah. I can see how that would "prove nothing" for you...
__________________
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
~Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foundit66 For This Useful Post:
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 06-14-2016, 10:07 PM
mr wonder's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,236
Thanks: 11,242
Thanked 7,381 Times in 4,944 Posts
Default Re: Judge Dismisses Bogus Charge Against David Daleiden for Exposing Planned Parentho

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
It's funny to see you dance around the truth.
Were any laws broken?...
um it seems apparent to many that, Yes, there were. But some people are to precious for jail it seems. court even.
like some rapist you've posted about recently.
You don't like my apt examples and pretend they are extreme.
But you know full well there are those in politics and corporate life that have in fact committed crimes but they have not been prosecuted or even charged. While there's ample evidence on public record to bring charges and convictions. AND they've committed acts that have been shown to be immoral and unethical.

some corps like Monsanto have even had laws changed so they CANNOT be found liable for or sued for products they create that harm people.
Some Like Dennis Hastert committed pedophilia why in office a decade plus ago and is STILL not charged with it. even though it's now an open secret. Some Roman Catholic Priest the same.
so don't draw the line of "no convictions" or "prosecutions" as a PROOF of innocents with us here. I think you know better.


(And I'll Go back to Bush, By the clear legal standards of the geneva convention, offensive war is a legal "war crime". By and the convention on torture, torture is a "war crime". last i checked it's realistic for war criminals to go to jail or even be executed. maybe in your world it should only happen to foreign leaders because american leaders are too precious. )


Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
...expense reimbursement...

...We're talking about fetuses.
Not "children".
sorry i don't buy it.
If the details bore that out as practical reality i'd have to agree, but they both are just thin sham euphemisms.

euphemisms are very convenient.
As a defense lawyers and politicians best friend.
And one of dehumanizations 1st rules.

'it's not stealing, it's liberation'
'Negros, Injuns and the Irish aren't really humans like US....'
__________________
Hope is the dream of the waking man.
Aristotle

For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:6-8
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mr wonder For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
against, bogus, charge, daleiden, david, dismisses, exposing, for, judge, parenthood, planned

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0