Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > Open Discussion
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Open Discussion Discuss Exec Bullies Chick-Fil-A Worker and Sandra Fluke at the General Forum; I was just noticing that this girl who was very polite was treated badly by this guy Adam Smith. He ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-06-2012, 09:21 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,919 Times in 13,934 Posts
Default Exec Bullies Chick-Fil-A Worker and Sandra Fluke

I was just noticing that this girl who was very polite was treated badly by this guy Adam Smith. He has apparently aplogized for being an azz. But now I see this nice young lady is going to be making the rounds on FOX news. Why? The guy was shown to be a putz. The girl didn't seem to be shook up and she wasn't being political. She was very polite. Should be the end of the story so why is she being brought on fox to make the rounds. It's so FOX can further make her a victim for politics and to keep the chick fil-a-story alive. But what is even funnier is the way she is treated on FOX because of politics and the way Sandra Fluke was treated. I have posted a few videos of how Fluke was treated by FOX and believe me there is a ton of it. Why did they trash this girl. She was polite. She wasn't attacking anyone or raising hell. She was simply going to testify and was refused by a congressional committee. It was Rush Limbaugh who made her a target. He attacked her viciously and like Smith made a attempt at apologizing. But did Fluke get invited onto FOX to be paraded around as a victim. Hell no. Instead FOX went on the attack to protect there right wing cousin Rush. All of them attacked Sandra Fluke and the rest of the right joined in like parrots. Both of these woman were calm and polite. Niether one attacked anyone. They were both treated badly by men in supposed executive positions in an uncalled for way. Yet one is given the victim treatment by FOX and the other one is scourned because of her politics.





Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mikeyy For This Useful Post:
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-06-2012, 09:36 PM
PT Again's Avatar
No Cactus Expert
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Houston
Posts: 2,349
Thanks: 325
Thanked 567 Times in 439 Posts
Default Re: Exec Bullies Chick-Fil-A Worker and Sandra Fluke

Fluke interjected herself into politics......................this little girl didnt.

Im sure they warned her she would be attacked.
__________________
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that
they know so much that isn't so.": Ronald Reagan

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PT Again For This Useful Post:
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-06-2012, 09:43 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 78,153
Thanks: 54,569
Thanked 25,884 Times in 18,451 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Exec Bullies Chick-Fil-A Worker and Sandra Fluke

Yeah I have to hurry and turn the radio off at 10 in the morning. One station has Glen Beck and the other has a short Huckabee report followed by Limbaugh.
Gosh I wish there was something worth listening to after 10am and before 12 midnight.
The right is plastered I think. Just drunk with hypocrisy.
And this freakin Huckabee is about as much of a preacher as you are, Mikeyy and we all know how you feel about that.
In fact Mikeyy and foundit and a few others here are the witnesses Jefferson talked about when he fought making all people testifying in court have to be Christian. He said he'd rather have an honest atheist than a liar.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saltwn For This Useful Post:
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-06-2012, 09:47 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,919 Times in 13,934 Posts
Default Re: Exec Bullies Chick-Fil-A Worker and Sandra Fluke

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT Again View Post
Fluke interjected herself into politics......................this little girl didnt.

Im sure they warned her she would be attacked.
I knew you would come to the defense of FOX. Like clockwork. The Fluke story was one of a girl who was going to testify about something she had interest in. She was simply asked to give her view. The commitee denied her and that would have been that. A one day story. She didn't go on the rampage or start mobilizing anything. What put her in the headlines was the attack on her by Rush Limbaugh. Why would she have expected that sort of attack? It was so over the top sponsors started leaving Rush's show. He even had to try to apologize. She had nothing to do with all of that. And the point is FOX never brought her on as a victim of Rush's attack. They actually like you tried to justify it. Why the double standard? They were both young woman who were not aggresive. Now the girl from the drive thru will be treated by FOX like a little angel which she may be. But Fluke as shown in a few videos I posted was treated like sh*t.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-06-2012, 10:34 PM
PT Again's Avatar
No Cactus Expert
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Houston
Posts: 2,349
Thanks: 325
Thanked 567 Times in 439 Posts
Default Re: Exec Bullies Chick-Fil-A Worker and Sandra Fluke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
I knew you would come to the defense of FOX. Like clockwork. The Fluke story was one of a girl who was going to testify about something she had interest in. She was simply asked to give her view. The commitee denied her and that would have been that. A one day story. She didn't go on the rampage or start mobilizing anything. What put her in the headlines was the attack on her by Rush Limbaugh. Why would she have expected that sort of attack? It was so over the top sponsors started leaving Rush's show. He even had to try to apologize. She had nothing to do with all of that. And the point is FOX never brought her on as a victim of Rush's attack. They actually like you tried to justify it. Why the double standard? They were both young woman who were not aggresive. Now the girl from the drive thru will be treated by FOX like a little angel which she may be. But Fluke as shown in a few videos I posted was treated like sh*t.


Not defending Fox

Your comparision is not valid

Sandra Fluke could have declined instead

"The House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee convened a meeting to invite Fluke to speak. Fluke argued in favor of a private mandate for contraception coverage, to include institutions with moral objections to contraception"

She actually argued against the 1st amendment.
__________________
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that
they know so much that isn't so.": Ronald Reagan

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PT Again For This Useful Post:
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 08-06-2012, 10:41 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,919 Times in 13,934 Posts
Default Re: Exec Bullies Chick-Fil-A Worker and Sandra Fluke

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT Again View Post
Not defending Fox

Your comparision is not valid

Sandra Fluke could have declined instead

"The House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee convened a meeting to invite Fluke to speak. Fluke argued in favor of a private mandate for contraception coverage, to include institutions with moral objections to contraception"

She actually argued against the 1st amendment.
See there ya go again. This has nothing to do with politics until you attack Fluke for her views. This was about the attack on her personally.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mikeyy For This Useful Post:
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 08-06-2012, 10:41 PM
Oftencold's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 18,936
Thanks: 11,660
Thanked 9,717 Times in 6,203 Posts
Default Re: Exec Bullies Chick-Fil-A Worker and Sandra Fluke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
I was just noticing that this girl who was very polite was treated badly by this guy Adam Smith. He has apparently aplogized for being an azz. But now I see this nice young lady is going to be making the rounds on FOX news. Why? The guy was shown to be a putz. The girl didn't seem to be shook up and she wasn't being political. She was very polite. Should be the end of the story so why is she being brought on fox to make the rounds. It's so FOX can further make her a victim for politics and to keep the chick fil-a-story alive. But what is even funnier is the way she is treated on FOX because of politics and the way Sandra Fluke was treated. I have posted a few videos of how Fluke was treated by FOX and believe me there is a ton of it. Why did they trash this girl. She was polite. She wasn't attacking anyone or raising hell. She was simply going to testify and was refused by a congressional committee. It was Rush Limbaugh who made her a target. He attacked her viciously and like Smith made a attempt at apologizing. But did Fluke get invited onto FOX to be paraded around as a victim. Hell no. Instead FOX went on the attack to protect there right wing cousin Rush. All of them attacked Sandra Fluke and the rest of the right joined in like parrots. Both of these woman were calm and polite. Niether one attacked anyone. They were both treated badly by men in supposed executive positions in an uncalled for way. Yet one is given the victim treatment by FOX and the other one is scourned because of her politics.

Rush Limbaugh Calls a Female Georgetown Student, Sandra Fluke, a 'Slut' - YouTube

Bill O'Reilly Attacks Sandra Fluke - YouTube

Megyn Kelly rips Sandra Fluke on Bill O'Reilly - YouTube

Mark Levin on Sandra Fluke - YouTube

Megyn Kelly - Sandra Fluke Acting Like A 'Victim' - YouTube
Fluke put herself, slut-like, forward to demand that we all pay for her promiscuity, and she did it quite publicly, not unlike a stripper, making her fair game for much deserved derision.

The Lady in the drive through was engaged in private commerce.

People who can't tell the difference should be considered dangerous to women.
__________________
“Quod scripsi, scripsi"

╠═════════════════════════════════════╣

“Serpent's breath, charm of death and life, thy omen of making!”
Or if you're a traditionalist,
“Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha!”
And children, say it like you mean it!

╠═════════════════════════════════════╣
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oftencold For This Useful Post:
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 08-06-2012, 10:43 PM
PT Again's Avatar
No Cactus Expert
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Houston
Posts: 2,349
Thanks: 325
Thanked 567 Times in 439 Posts
Default Re: Exec Bullies Chick-Fil-A Worker and Sandra Fluke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
See there ya go again. This has nothing to do with politics until you attack Fluke for her views. This was about the attack on her personally.
Fluke's views had nothing to do with politics till she expressed them.
__________________
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that
they know so much that isn't so.": Ronald Reagan

Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 08-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Oftencold's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 18,936
Thanks: 11,660
Thanked 9,717 Times in 6,203 Posts
Default Re: Exec Bullies Chick-Fil-A Worker and Sandra Fluke

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
Yeah I have to hurry and turn the radio off at 10 in the morning. One station has Glen Beck and the other has a short Huckabee report followed by Limbaugh.
Gosh I wish there was something worth listening to after 10am and before 12 midnight.
The right is plastered I think. Just drunk with hypocrisy.
And this freakin Huckabee is about as much of a preacher as you are, Mikeyy and we all know how you feel about that.
In fact Mikeyy and foundit and a few others here are the witnesses Jefferson talked about when he fought making all people testifying in court have to be Christian. He said he'd rather have an honest atheist than a liar.
Protection from actual learning. Have you tried simply taking heavy drugs? I mean, if you're not going to use your brain, why leaver it turned on?
__________________
“Quod scripsi, scripsi"

╠═════════════════════════════════════╣

“Serpent's breath, charm of death and life, thy omen of making!”
Or if you're a traditionalist,
“Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha!”
And children, say it like you mean it!

╠═════════════════════════════════════╣
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 08-06-2012, 10:56 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PNW
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,513
Thanks: 22,404
Thanked 18,919 Times in 13,934 Posts
Default Re: Exec Bullies Chick-Fil-A Worker and Sandra Fluke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oftencold View Post
Protection from actual learning. Have you tried simply taking heavy drugs? I mean, if you're not going to use your brain, why leaver it turned on?
You aren't a real mod are ya?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
and, bullies, chickfila, exec, fluke, sandra, worker

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0