Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Discussion > Off-Topic, Bizarre, Jokes & Games
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic, Bizarre, Jokes & Games Discuss Every Crime President Trump Has Ever Committed at the General Discussion; You Tube You Tube...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2019, 09:30 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 82,627
Thanks: 55,891
Thanked 26,427 Times in 18,928 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Talking Every Crime President Trump Has Ever Committed

__________________
[Donald J. Trump]Cant remember heads of state and foreign contacts but remembers the madam of a child sex ring
~heard in passing

"Any government that does not exist to promote justice is just a bunch of thieves."
~St. Augustine
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2019, 10:52 PM
cnredd's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Gender: Male
Posts: 55,655
Thanks: 2,285
Thanked 36,221 Times in 20,655 Posts
Default Re: Every Crime President Trump Has Ever Committed

1) FIRST DEGREE FELONY --- Denied coronation of Hillary

__________________
"You get the respect that you give" - cnredd
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cnredd For This Useful Post:
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2019, 10:54 PM
Jeerleader's Avatar
Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Upper Bucks County, PA
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,176
Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 1,692 Times in 773 Posts
Default Re: Every Crime President Trump Has Ever Committed

Since this fauxpeachment is a joke, maybe Seth Myers should present the case in the Senate.

And you liberals wonder why you aren't taken seriously . . .
__________________
You can’t truly call yourself “peaceful” unless you are capable of great violence.
If you are incapable of violence, you are not peaceful, you are just harmless.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2019, 11:02 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 82,627
Thanks: 55,891
Thanked 26,427 Times in 18,928 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Every Crime President Trump Has Ever Committed

no one noticed this is the humor section

clapping when air force one lands
clicking his pen during an entire cabinet meeting
flushing the oval office toilet 15 times after every use
c'mon guys lighten up





(I also heard when trump gets mad he looks like a cross between the Hulk and an old bean bag chair full of farts. )


__________________
[Donald J. Trump]Cant remember heads of state and foreign contacts but remembers the madam of a child sex ring
~heard in passing

"Any government that does not exist to promote justice is just a bunch of thieves."
~St. Augustine
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 12-18-2019, 09:52 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,543
Thanks: 9,911
Thanked 13,378 Times in 7,323 Posts
Default Re: Every Crime President Trump Has Ever Committed

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
no one noticed this is the humor section

clapping when air force one lands
clicking his pen during an entire cabinet meeting
flushing the oval office toilet 15 times after every use
c'mon guys lighten up





(I also heard when trump gets mad he looks like a cross between the Hulk and an old bean bag chair full of farts. )



The queen of malicious hatred asking us to lighten up...; Priceless

Here's a list of actual impeachable offenses done whilst in the office of POTUS
1)
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-22-2019, 05:28 PM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 82,627
Thanks: 55,891
Thanked 26,427 Times in 18,928 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Every Crime President Trump Has Ever Committed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
The queen of malicious hatred asking us to lighten up...; Priceless

Here's a list of actual impeachable offenses done whilst in the office of POTUS
1)
well, that's not true
and for that, you'll call me a hater
yes I hate what he does that is gross also what he does that is against the rules of his office, hurtful to this country and criminal.
all you do is whine about it cause there is no defending him.
__________________
[Donald J. Trump]Cant remember heads of state and foreign contacts but remembers the madam of a child sex ring
~heard in passing

"Any government that does not exist to promote justice is just a bunch of thieves."
~St. Augustine
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 12-24-2019, 12:21 PM
Manitou's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,801
Thanks: 635
Thanked 6,821 Times in 4,891 Posts
Default Re: Every Crime President Trump Has Ever Committed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
The queen of malicious hatred asking us to lighten up...; Priceless


That reminds me of the cartoon showing two prisoners hanging by chains in a dungeon, with a sign next to them that states "No whistling or singing allowed after dark".
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 12-24-2019, 08:23 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,543
Thanks: 9,911
Thanked 13,378 Times in 7,323 Posts
Default Re: Every Crime President Trump Has Ever Committed

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
well, that's not true
and for that, you'll call me a hater
yes I hate what he does that is gross also what he does that is against the rules of his office, hurtful to this country and criminal.
all you do is whine about it cause there is no defending him.
You are a hater. Spewing more lies and malicious bile that just about anyone here. Everything listed are accusations, not proven crimes. Most are just annoyance, again not a crime.

The House could not prove anything. They could only indict. You have something better?

Prove me wrong!

List exact real crimes. Disagreement with policy does not count.

BTW; yes you did post it in the Humor section. But this is some serious sh!t. No responsible citizen should find it "funny"
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE

Last edited by FrancSevin; 12-24-2019 at 08:28 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 12-25-2019, 04:05 AM
saltwn's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Esto perpetua
Posts: 82,627
Thanks: 55,891
Thanked 26,427 Times in 18,928 Posts
Send a message via AIM to saltwn Send a message via MSN to saltwn Send a message via Yahoo to saltwn
Default Re: Every Crime President Trump Has Ever Committed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
You are a hater. Spewing more lies and malicious bile that just about anyone here. Everything listed are accusations, not proven crimes. Most are just annoyance, again not a crime.

The House could not prove anything. They could only indict. You have something better?

Prove me wrong!

List exact real crimes. Disagreement with policy does not count.

BTW; yes you did post it in the Humor section. But this is some serious sh!t. No responsible citizen should find it "funny"
blackmailing the leader of Ukraine
enriching himself through public office
running a bogus charity (convicted)
obstructing congress
obstructing justice
breaking campaign finance laws
there are more if I look em up; those are off the top of my head
still not a hater though you would like me to be to justify your defending the guy
__________________
[Donald J. Trump]Cant remember heads of state and foreign contacts but remembers the madam of a child sex ring
~heard in passing

"Any government that does not exist to promote justice is just a bunch of thieves."
~St. Augustine
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 12-25-2019, 05:42 AM
Lollie's Avatar
Essential Deplorable
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Northern Ohio
Gender: Female
Posts: 18,839
Thanks: 15,618
Thanked 14,667 Times in 8,958 Posts
Default Re: Every Crime President Trump Has Ever Committed

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwn View Post
blackmailing the leader of Ukraine
enriching himself through public office
running a bogus charity (convicted)
obstructing congress
obstructing justice
breaking campaign finance laws
there are more if I look em up; those are off the top of my head
still not a hater though you would like me to be to justify your defending the guy
Sure... never mind the number of senate Democrats blackmailing the supreme court if they don't get their way.
-Dems involved in pay to play schemes, not to mention failing to report thousands in gifts.
-On Obama's watch,- the obstructions of justice; ohhhhh!!! let me count the ways.
- Remember when Obama hid donations thus violating campaign finance laws?
What was it he had to cough up, almost 400K?

__________________
- All.lives.matter. -
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
committed, crime, ever, every, funny, has, jokes, myers, president, trump

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0