Political Wrinkles

Political Wrinkles (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/)
-   Off-Topic, Bizarre, Jokes & Games (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/off-topic-bizarre-jokes-games/)
-   -   Say Anything (http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/off-topic-bizarre-jokes-games/46385-say-anything.html)

cnredd 04-01-2016 10:52 PM

Say Anything
 
The original Say Anything thread was getting too large, so I closed it and started this one...

Here's the comment from the original...

"This is, as the title suggests, a 'say anything' thread. It could just be some random statement, a rant, say something strange, etc.
It could be a post that creates a debate but not necessarily and could be just a simple good morning or greeting."

cnredd 04-01-2016 11:01 PM

Re: Say Anything
 
Let's see if I just destroyed what's left of my life...:crazy

For the most part, I've worked non-business hours throughout my life...Overnights...Three 13s a week...and most recently, Tuesday through Saturday 3PM-11:30PM (2nd shift)...

At work, a 1st shift guy just left to go to another department, and either cleverly or stupidly, I stepped up to the plate to take over his shift...Sunday through Thursday 7AM-3:30PM...

...and not only that, but now someone has to take over for my old 2nd shift...I volunteered to do Fridays, so I'll be doing 6 days a week until they get some new blood...

At least Saturdays off...although I can't hang out late since I gotta be up about 5:45AM...:shrug

rjaz 04-01-2016 11:02 PM

Re: Say Anything
 
Honey badgers can kill the crap out of a cobra.

cnredd 04-01-2016 11:20 PM

Re: Say Anything
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rjaz (Post 810354)
Honey badgers can kill the crap out of a cobra.

That's because honey badgers don't give a sh*t...:no

Spoiler

Lollie 04-01-2016 11:28 PM

Re: Say Anything
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cnredd (Post 810353)
Let's see if I just destroyed what's left of my life...:crazy

For the most part, I've worked non-business hours throughout my life...Overnights...Three 13s a week...and most recently, Tuesday through Saturday 3PM-11:30PM (2nd shift)...

At work, a 1st shift guy just left to go to another department, and either cleverly or stupidly, I stepped up to the plate to take over his shift...Sunday through Thursday 7AM-3:30PM...

...and not only that, but now someone has to take over for my old 2nd shift...I volunteered to do Fridays, so I'll be doing 6 days a week until they get some new blood...

At least Saturdays off...although I can't hang out late since I gotta be up about 5:45AM...:shrug

They want some of us nurses to switch over to 3rd shift for 3-6 weeks until they can get new hires in.
I flatly said I wouldn't do it.

I've been a 1:45-10:00p nurse at the facility where I work for 11 years now.

Nothing's going to change that. :no

Kert 04-01-2016 11:33 PM

Re: Say Anything
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lollie (Post 810363)
They want some of us nurses to switch over to 3rd shift for 3-6 weeks until they can get new hires in.
I flatly said I wouldn't do it.

I've been a 1:45-10:00p nurse at the facility where I work for 11 years now.

Nothing's going to change that. :no

not even double time pay and a date with George Clooney, wife's permission of corse. :thumbsup

Lollie 04-01-2016 11:40 PM

Re: Say Anything
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kert (Post 810364)
not even double time pay and a date with George Clooney, wife's permission of corse. :thumbsup

:rofl2

George Clooney??!

Not my type.

I like tall, husky men. :o

saltwn 04-02-2016 01:00 AM

Re: Say Anything
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cnredd (Post 810350)
The original Say Anything thread was getting too large, so I closed it and started this one...

Here's the comment from the original...

"This is, as the title suggests, a 'say anything' thread. It could just be some random statement, a rant, say something strange, etc.
It could be a post that creates a debate but not necessarily and could be just a simple good morning or greeting."

I had to learn to say no on jobs. It was hard but I saw not many others had a problem saying no. :shrug

Pretty Flamingo 04-02-2016 06:26 AM

Re: Say Anything
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cnredd (Post 810353)
Let's see if I just destroyed what's left of my life...:crazy

For the most part, I've worked non-business hours throughout my life...Overnights...Three 13s a week...and most recently, Tuesday through Saturday 3PM-11:30PM (2nd shift)...

At work, a 1st shift guy just left to go to another department, and either cleverly or stupidly, I stepped up to the plate to take over his shift...Sunday through Thursday 7AM-3:30PM...

...and not only that, but now someone has to take over for my old 2nd shift...I volunteered to do Fridays, so I'll be doing 6 days a week until they get some new blood...

At least Saturdays off...although I can't hang out late since I gotta be up about 5:45AM...:shrug

Look on the bright side. You can now have time for socialising, providing you can get enough sleep! A quick power nap when you return home from work, and then get dressed and hit the town. :cool

MrLiberty 04-02-2016 09:41 AM

Re: Say Anything
 
Hey, it's snowing.......:wow


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0