Political Wrinkles  

Go Back   Political Wrinkles > General Forum > ObamaCare
Register FAQDonate PW Store PW Trivia Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

ObamaCare Discuss Eight states in which Obamacare rates are rising by at least 30 percent at the General Forum; Now I have not posted in this topic in a long while. So this is just being posted because it ...

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-18-2016, 07:44 PM
mlurp's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Flatlands
Gender: Male
Posts: 37,487
Thanks: 19,199
Thanked 10,921 Times in 8,518 Posts
Default Eight states in which Obamacare rates are rising by at least 30 percent

Now I have not posted in this topic in a long while. So this is just being posted because it has not been posted yet..This is to prepare people early if you live in one of the eight states...

Quote:

Eight states in which Obamacare rates are rising by 30 percent


Money Brad Tuttle 4 hrs ago

The Affordable Care Act is getting more expensive and a lot less affordable for many Americans. The landmark law, better known as Obamacare, has meant that 20 million previously uninsured people now have health coverage.

............................................... Continued At .........................................
*
8 states where Obamacare rates are rising by at least 30 percent

Yet isn't there people still without coverage even with Obama care? I did read this some wheres a while back. And I now forget what was written.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mlurp For This Useful Post:
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-18-2016, 08:32 PM
winston53660's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 10,229
Thanks: 1,853
Thanked 4,275 Times in 3,197 Posts
Default Re: Eight states in which Obamacare rates are rising by at least 30 percent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlurp View Post
Now I have not posted in this topic in a long while. So this is just being posted because it has not been posted yet..This is to prepare people early if you live in one of the eight states...

*
8 states where Obamacare rates are rising by at least 30 percent

Yet isn't there people still without coverage even with Obama care? I did read this some wheres a while back. And I now forget what was written.
Psst screw that in my State a very red State the rates are going up by 50% for individual health coverage. And on top of that my latest individual health coverage company is pulling out of the state. Like my 600 wasn't good enough for them? Like I have to pay a 10 million dollar a year salary for the CEO's pay? Because they actually do something for me? NO! these guys have not done anything to enrich the world like doctors, like nurses, like artists. The only they have done lately is enrich themselves.
__________________
Originally Posted by TiredRetired View Post
Damn shame it couldn't have been a father / son event. IMHO.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to winston53660 For This Useful Post:
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 10-18-2016, 08:50 PM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,026
Thanks: 9,239
Thanked 12,672 Times in 6,976 Posts
Default Re: Eight states in which Obamacare rates are rising by at least 30 percent

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
Psst screw that in my State a very red State the rates are going up by 50% for individual health coverage. And on top of that my latest individual health coverage company is pulling out of the state. Like my 600 wasn't good enough for them? Like I have to pay a 10 million dollar a year salary for the CEO's pay? Because they actually do something for me? NO! these guys have not done anything to enrich the world like doctors, like nurses, like artists. The only they have done lately is enrich themselves.
I heard you blame Republicans (red state) and CEO's for your woes. But wasn't it a Democratic Congress and a Progressive President who forced Obamacare upon our nation?

Perhaps, there is a screw or two missing in the logic of your argument.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 10-18-2016, 09:01 PM
winston53660's Avatar
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 10,229
Thanks: 1,853
Thanked 4,275 Times in 3,197 Posts
Default Re: Eight states in which Obamacare rates are rising by at least 30 percent

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancSevin View Post
I heard you blame Republicans (red state) and CEO's for your woes. But wasn't it a Democratic Congress and a Progressive President who forced Obamacare upon our nation?

Perhaps, there is a screw or two missing in the logic of your argument.
No it was not. It was Democrats making deals with overly zealous idealogical Ayn Radians that pretty much began with Newt Gingrich...And Now tRump is up there.
__________________
Originally Posted by TiredRetired View Post
Damn shame it couldn't have been a father / son event. IMHO.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 10-19-2016, 01:13 AM
Mellon_Collie's Avatar
Species 5618
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Eastern Oregon
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,477
Thanks: 1,059
Thanked 1,905 Times in 1,156 Posts
Default Re: Eight states in which Obamacare rates are rising by at least 30 percent

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
No it was not. It was Democrats making deals with overly zealous idealogical Ayn Radians that pretty much began with Newt Gingrich...And Now tRump is up there.
"Overly zealous ideological Ayn Radians"? Da Fu

If it was laid out according to "Ayn Radians" plans would not be locked to each state but would go nation wide so that the unhealthy states are balenced by the heather ones, you know the way insurance works when it does.
__________________
All in all you're just another brick in the wall
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 10-19-2016, 07:53 AM
squerly's Avatar
Counselor
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 663
Thanks: 673
Thanked 586 Times in 315 Posts
Default Re: Eight states in which Obamacare rates are rising by at least 30 percent

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
Psst screw that in my State a very red State the rates are going up by 50% for individual health coverage. And on top of that my latest individual health coverage company is pulling out of the state.
So you’re pissed that this program, forced upon the nation by the left, isn’t working? Or better yet, is failing for the reasons the opposition said it would fail? Where’s the irony in that?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to squerly For This Useful Post:
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 10-19-2016, 08:41 AM
Conservative Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 17,757
Thanks: 11,102
Thanked 11,748 Times in 6,981 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to AZRWinger
Default Re: Eight states in which Obamacare rates are rising by at least 30 percent

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
No it was not. It was Democrats making deals with overly zealous idealogical Ayn Radians that pretty much began with Newt Gingrich...And Now tRump is up there.
No Republican in Congress voted for Obamacare so there were no deals made.with them. Obama did Co opt Democrat single payer devotees.like Dennis Kuchinich who swore he.would vote for nothing less than single payer.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AZRWinger For This Useful Post:
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 10-19-2016, 08:49 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,026
Thanks: 9,239
Thanked 12,672 Times in 6,976 Posts
Default Re: Eight states in which Obamacare rates are rising by at least 30 percent

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
No it was not. It was Democrats making deals with overly zealous idealogical Ayn Radians that pretty much began with Newt Gingrich...And Now tRump is up there.

That's an ideological opinion. Until recently you were better than that kind of lameness.

Fact, the 111th was a Democratic dominated Congress saying yes to a Progressive President. All against a party, the GOP, of whom almost none voted in favor of the ACA.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/111th_...tates_Congress

You are welcome to provide statistics to the contrary.
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 10-19-2016, 10:06 AM
PW Enlightenment
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,235
Thanks: 9,825
Thanked 8,129 Times in 4,827 Posts
Default Re: Eight states in which Obamacare rates are rising by at least 30 percent

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
No it was not. It was Democrats making deals with overly zealous idealogical Ayn Radians that pretty much began with Newt Gingrich...And Now tRump is up there.
Actually, no. The Democrats own Obamacare 100%. Democrats designed it. Democrats passed it in the dead of night without a single Republican vote. Obama and his administration are the ones granting exemptions and deferrals rather than going along with the Republican solution of scrapping the whole mess before it's too late. And it's Democrats who have absolutely no fix other than blaming the other guy for the problem.

Gingrich had nothing to do with the problem. Neither has Trump. Neither had a part of preparing the bill. Neither had a vote on its passage.

Ayn Rand is a writer, not a politician. You are at the bottom of the barrel when the only justification you can come up with are a fiction writer, a long past politician, and a presidential candidate who has never been a politician.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimbo For This Useful Post:
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 10-19-2016, 10:36 AM
FrancSevin's Avatar
Runs with scissors
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: St Louis MO
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,026
Thanks: 9,239
Thanked 12,672 Times in 6,976 Posts
Default Re: Eight states in which Obamacare rates are rising by at least 30 percent

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
Actually, no. The Democrats own Obamacare 100%. Democrats designed it. Democrats passed it in the dead of night without a single Republican vote. Obama and his administration are the ones granting exemptions and deferrals rather than going along with the Republican solution of scrapping the whole mess before it's too late. And it's Democrats who have absolutely no fix other than blaming the other guy for the problem.

Gingrich had nothing to do with the problem. Neither has Trump. Neither had a part of preparing the bill. Neither had a vote on its passage.

Ayn Rand is a writer, not a politician. You are at the bottom of the barrel when the only justification you can come up with are a fiction writer, a long past politician, and a presidential candidate who has never been a politician.
WOW!
__________________
I am going to hang a Batman Costume in my closet. .......... Just to screw with myself when I get alzheimer's.
sola gratia, sola fide, sola scriptura.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN, I AM A FREEMAN, THE DEMOCRATS WORST NIGHTMARE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
are, eight, least, obamacare, percent, rates, rising, states, which

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0